By rolling your bat you can enjoy the bats maximum potential from the very first swing without putting all the wear and tear on it. You can pay extra during checkout for expedited return shipping if you choose. You can pay extra during checkout for expedited return shipping if you choose. Discounts will show in the cart after it is added. Call 727-458-2470 for more info. EXPLANATION OF THE PROCESS: Our Heated Bat Rolling Services using our EPP (Electric Progressive Parallel) Technique on ALL bats will dramatically improve the performance of any composite Softball or Baseball bat by 20-40 feet. We pride ourselves on referrals and the smiles we put on our customers faces. The trouble is, by the time you have put that many hits on the bat it is well on it’s way to being worn out. With our Bat Rolling system we can guarantee you will see a dramatic increase in performance. Call or text me for details. We have shaved 1,000's of bats and have developed a custom tune for nearly every model out there. This is the key to a quality bat rolling job. We also shave and roll bats. They are held together by laminate glues. Everyone knows that bats get hotter after about 500-800 hits. Bat rolling is a process that can add incredible pop and distance to any softball or baseball bat. We are simply offer a service that will expedite the break in time of your composite baseball or softball bat. I have been rolling bats for over 4 years and people have reported great results! Bat Rolling Service $30 Service West LA, Santa Monica, Culver City. It is just starting to... 2008 Anderson Matrix SP Composite Slowpitch Softball Bat - 34' 28oz - $90 - No Haggle Pricing Purchase a new shaved and rolled bat from our inventory or simply mail one in utilizing one of our user-friendly online bat shaving services. 4 talking about this. Roll both Parallel & Perpendicular. Bat rolling is a process that can add incredible pop and distance to any softball or baseball bat. D-BAT Mesa is the Premier Baseball and Softball training facility in the country. It is just... Nokona 2008 Renegade ASA & NSA Slowpitch Softball Bat - $90 - No Haggle Pricing By using our Heated Bat Rolling service you will not have to put 400-500 hits on your bat before it performs at its highest level. Shop; My Account; Cart; Checkout; 872-BAT-PROS. We can roll any type of bat. All bats are shaved on a Haas TL-2 CNC Automated Lathe! Shaved and Rolled Louisville Slugger Bats, Shaved and Rolled Fastpitch Softball Bats, Bat Shaving/Rolling Service - King Kong Spec, 2020 Easton Empire Triple R 2PC Softball Bat 13.75″ End Loaded SSUSA Senior Slowpitch Bat SP20EM2L, 2020 Easton Empire Dennis Rulli 2PC Softball Bat 13.75″ Balanced SSUSA Senior Slowpitch Bat SP20EM2B, 2018 Easton Ghost X USA League Baseball Bat YBB18GX10 2 5/8 (-10), 2019 MIKEN DC41 SUPERMAX DENNY CRINE USSSA SLOWPITCH SOFTBALL BAT: MDC18U, 2018 Miken DC-41 Denny Crine ASA Supermax Slowpitch Softball Bat MDC17A, 2018 Easton Ghost X -10 USSSA Senior League Baseball Bat SL18GX10, 2020 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USSSA Senior Baseball Bat WTDXCBZ-20, 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta -3 BBCOR Adult Baseball Bat WTLBBMTB320, 2019 MIKEN DC41 SUPERMAX DENNY CRINE ASA SLOWPITCH BAT: MDC18A, Adds 20 – 50 feet of distance to a well hit ball, Allows a player to hit a bat to its maximum hitting potential, instantly out of the wrapper. Cart 0. Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address. Everyone knows that bats get hotter the more times you hit them. The trouble is, by the time you have put that many hits on the bat it is well on it's way to being worn out. Rolled Bat Service. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. US. Bat Rolling in Bellflower on YP.com. Alpine Bat Rolling. These bats have been used and accepted in softball and baseball for the last 15 or so years. Don't let just anyone roll your bats. Favourite. 1,681 likes. This gives it a trampoline effect once loosened. It is likely that USSSA (1.15 BPF) baseball bats might see more success with rolling. Sick Sticks Bat Rolling, Lumberton, NJ. $20.00 Fisher-Price Spin & Spill Cement Truck Ottawa 20/11/2020. Bat rolling is a process that can dramatically increase pop and distance to any softball or baseball bat. Roll both Parallel & Perpendicular. Our services simply save you time in breaking in your bat. GEAR. Bat Rolling & Bat Shaving Services At Gorilla Bats, we are dedicated to enhancing your baseball and softball abilities, which is why we offer bat rolling and shaving services. I use three levels of compression to break in your bat slowly. Mobile Bat Rolling Service. The technique of rolling the bat involves inserting the bat between two rollers, using a press to squeeze the rollers together, and pushing the bat back and forth between the rollers. Aluminum or Alloy bats typically gain approximately 10-20ft while Bat Shaving has been shown to increase distance by an additional 10-25ft on most models. Alpine Bat Rolling , break bats in quickly and easily add 20 to 50 feet on hits Search. These bats have been used and accepted in softball and baseball for the last 15 or so years. Answer: Bat rolling is an advanced break-in procedure that allows us to completely and evenly break-in any composite or alloy baseball or softball bat, resulting in 20-40 foot increases to your solid hits as well as saving you hundreds of swings trying to get your bat performing the way you know it can/should. Very happy with the pop we have right out of the gate. The BAT DOCTOR is not responsible for any alterations made to the bat in order to perform the service. Bat Rolling Theory. I will Def use them again and Will recommend them to everyone. Bat rolling is a process that can dramatically increase pop and distance to any softball or baseball bat. With 9+ years in the bat shaving and rolling business, rest assured we have all the tools, equipment and knowledge to properly shave any composite slowpitch, fastpitch or baseball bat. Will my Bat(s) be Less Durable after Bat Break in? Travel fees may apply depending on distance and number of bats. Everyone knows that bats get hotter after about 500-800 hits. This trampoline effect will add more distance to the flight of the ball. Kijiji Alerts. COVID-19 Updates . Very Happy with how quickly this process took!! Closed 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM. Bat rolling is a process where a bat is spun through a bat rolling machine to crunch up the fibers resulting in an evenly broken in bat. Travel fees may apply depending on distance and number of bats. Mobile Bat Rolling Service. Very happy with bat service received. Bat rolling is a process that can add incredible pop and distance to any composite softball or baseball bat. The trouble is, by the time you have put that many hits on the bat it is well on it's way to being worn out. Unclaimed $$ Sporting Goods Edit. You can bring your bat to me and I will roll it while you wait. baseball softball bat rolling. We roll both perpendicular and parallel. second problem i noticed the same epoxy from the cap on the barrel as well as a small crack in the barrel, i wrote the "owner" and he said it was just a blemish in the paint so i used it and that crack became ridiculously large. With our Automated Direct Drive Rolling System we can do Softball, Fast-pitch, & Baseball Bats. I have been rolling bats for over 4 years and people have reported great results! Those that have played softball or baseball know that a composite bat in not  ” hot out of the wrapper “. By rolling your bat you can enjoy the bats maximum potential from the very first swing without putting all the wear and tear on it. Check out here on our website, buying one service for each bat you intend to send to us. This is a 34' 28oz bat in very good... 2008 Anderson Matrix SP Composite Slowpitch Softball Bat - 34' 28oz - $85 Please note bat rolling can only be performed on composite bats. Travel fees may apply depending on distance and number of bats. Got our bat back from this company the following Monday. Get an alert with the newest ads for "bat rolling" in Toronto (GTA). This is a GREAT bat that recently broke in. Travel fees may apply depending on distance and number of bats. ProRollers provides professional heated baseball softball bat rolling & compression testing services, Rolling Machines and Glove Services. Composite bats are made of a carbon fiber, graphite and other composite materials. Used bats benefit from rolling because typically during normal use most hitters don't properly rotate their bats so you will have hot spots and dead spots. 0 Shopping Cart. Professional Heated Bat Rolling & Compression Testing Service – Bat Rolling For Baseball Softball Bats: Alloy & Composite $ 59.99 – $ 229.99. This happens naturally and or by rolling the bat in a bat rolling machine. Check out here on our website, buying one service for each bat you intend to send to us. BBCOR Bat Rolling Video. Home; Ohio ... Big Dawg Bat Rolling in Cincinnati, Ohio offers sporting goods. Print your order confirmation and include it inside the package. Don't let just anyone roll your bats. I use the panther 500 pcr which allows me to roll perpindicular & parallel for a complete break in. This causes the fibers to become more flexible which greatly improves the bats trampoline effect when the ball hits it resulting in increased batted ball speed and distance. The BAT DOCTOR is not responsible for any alterations made to the bat in order to perform the service. Best Sellers. Edit. Our processes will even the performance across the entire barrel diameter. As I said earlier all can be rolled with no detection. I use the new Panther 750 machine! When you choose The Bat Doc to shave your bat, you can rest assured that it will be done correctly. In addition to private baseball and softball lessons, we offer pitching machines with real baseballs and softballs, a fully-stocked Pro shop, over 50 camps and clinics and more. Most advanced rolling machine on the market. http://www.maddenbaseball.com Free Newsletter Ever wonder about bat rolling, how to roll a baseball bat, or how to get your bat rolled? Very good condition. Our Heated Bat Rolling Services using our EPP (Electric Progressive Parallel) Technique on ALL bats will dramatically improve the performance of any composite Softball or Baseball bat by 20-40 feet. I have been rolling on Americanlisted since 2007 and rolled hundreds of bats. (747) 900- 2287. It is likely that USSSA (1.15 BPF) baseball bats might see more success with rolling. Save. Bat rolling will break in the bat evenly and you can enjoy your bats full potential longer! Any composite or half and half baseball or softball bat will benefit from this service. Its not something that you need a science degree to do, but at the same time, you want to have someone do it has done it for some time and has a good feel for it. Bring your bat to my Palm Harbor home and get it done in 10 minutes while you wait. You can make an appointment to have us roll your bat(s) in front of you, drop them off … There is a warranty for all workmanship performed to the bat and if there were any issues with the workmanship it will be repaired at no cost to the customer. If I roll parallel first at multiple levels of compression and then roll the perpendicular at multiple levels of compression until the maximum allowable compression is reached. Find 150 listings related to Bat Rolling Services in Myrtle Beach on YP.com. I was apprehensive. Sick Sticks Bat Rolling. Our team stands behind our shaved and rolled bat services 100% and do not hide behind any false claims. It is no longer sufficient to describe us as a bat shaving company although we do employ shaving as one of our many services. What is bat rolling? I have been rolling on Americanlisted since 2007 and rolled hundreds of bats. See All 8. baseball softball bat rolling. Most advanced rolling machine on the market. When a roller says that bat rolling is undetectable they are not lying but they are not telling the entire truth either. Sort by. We are the first and only baseball and softball bat enhancement company to employ sports engineering, physics, biomechanics and sports science to our field. Mail in your bat and we will roll it to be game ready! One of the most popular ABI techniques is bat rolling. Bat-rolling.ca offers competitive pricing, flexible appointments and quick turnarounds. RELEASE FORM. Gorilla Bats offers 4 shaving specs for you to choose from. You spend a year or more trying to break in a bat. Have you seen people beating a bat against a pole to break it in? Bat rolling is a process that can add incredible pop and distance to any softball or baseball bat. bat rolling services done right! Gorilla Baseball Bats offer quite a few bat shaving service staples such as: polymer coating, rush service, 4 different levels of shaving, good turnaround time (2-3 days), and compression testing (although the website does not state results are sent with the bat shaving purchase). Bat Rolling in Nashville on YP.com. Kijiji Alerts. AWESOME customer service. No fake news here. The trouble is, by the time you have put that many hits on the bat it is well on it's way to being worn out. Check out our bat shaving service here and our rolling service here. Bring your bat to my Palm Harbor home and get it done in 10 minutes while you wait. Is this your business? Home; Ohio ... Big Dawg Bat Rolling in Cincinnati, Ohio offers sporting goods. The customer will assume all responsibilities and risks for any alterations made to the bat. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Animal Removal Services in Bellflower, CA. Near. Like the guy above me, I made the mistake of ordering a bat from here. Notify me when new ads are posted. Mailed out bat off on a Wednesday. Sign Up. They are held together by laminate glues. Everyone knows that bats get hotter after about 500-800 hits. It... Anderson RockeTech ASA Softball Bat - 34' 28oz - $85 Bat rolling will break in the bat evenly and you can enjoy your bats full potential longer! SHOP BATS. I can come to you or you can come to me. In addition to private baseball and softball lessons, we offer pitching machines with real baseballs and softballs, a fully-stocked Pro shop, over 50 camps and clinics and more. In order to do this the bats will not come even near to being entirely broken in. This process is NOT ILLEGAL. I inspect all bats before I roll them and I will not roll bats with cracks in them! Showing 1 - 9 of 9 Ads. With our Automated Direct Drive Rolling System we can do Softball, Fast-pitch, & Baseball Bats. 4 talking about this. However, took a risk. Any composite or half and half baseball or softball bat will benefit from this service. What that means is the pressure placed on the bat will be not enough to break up the resin. Location: The Woodlands/Houston. bat rolling services done right! Breaking in Period. Print your order confirmation and include it inside the package. D-BAT Columbus is the Premier Baseball and Softball training facility in the country. Your bat will look the same as when it was sent in. Mail in your bat and we will roll it to be game ready! I offer a bat rolling service for softball/baseball composite and BBCORE bats. Roll both Parallel & Perpendicular. When you choose The Bat Doc to shave your bat, you can rest assured that it will be done correctly. Everyone knows that bats get hotter after about 500-800 hits. Welcome to OKCbatrollers.com Heat Up Your Bat! The bat will fit horizontally in the machine between two rollers, compressed, and sometimes heated. Bat rolling is a process that can add incredible pop and distance to any composite softball or baseball bat. Bats that are sent in for Rolling service are done same day we receive them and shipped the next. By purchasing our bat rolling services you agree to release us from any responsibility from legal issues that use of our services could possibly create. I only regret not having done it with past composite bats. Bat rolling is a process that can add incredible pop and distance to any softball or baseball bat. At Gorilla Bats, we are dedicated to enhancing your baseball and softball abilities, which is why we offer bat rolling and shaving services. The trouble is, by the time you have put that many hits on the bat it is well on it's way to being worn out. Search. Super Hot Bats shaves bats for exhibitions, home run derby's and outlaw leagues … Everyone knows that bats get hotter the more times you hit them. Welcome to OKCbatrollers.com Heat Up Your Bat! More. THIS IS A MAIL IN BAT ROLLING SERVICE ** There are discounts available on bulk orders. This is a 34' 28oz bat in very good condition. I use the new Panther 750 machine! But, to know for sure, more testing needs to be done so stay tuned! Bat rolling is a process where a bat is spun through a bat rolling machine to crunch up the fibers resulting in an evenly broken in bat. Sign Up. Nokona 2008 Renegade ASA & NSA Slowpitch Softball Bat - $85 This is a process by which is used to break in a composite softball and baseball bats. It's the ONLY way to KNOW that you have a consistent wall thickness up and down the bat, as well on any given side. Have you seen people beating a bat against a pole to break it in? for starters I didn't receive the bat depicted on the website but a newer model. There is no warranty if cracking or denting occure once the bat has been used. US. These bats have been used and accepted in softball and baseball for the last 15 or so years. We offer baseball bat rolling service, softball bat rolling service, and fast pitch bat rolling service. Super Hot Bats shaves baseball bats and softball bats. Gorilla Mike offers professional knowledge, excellent service and fast turnaround! Sort by. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Animal Removal Services in Nashville, TN. Instagram; Facebook; Mail Menu; Products search. Call 727-458-2470 for more info. Bat Rolling Theory. Read more. My sons bat was decertified mid season. Mobile bat rolling service The majority of my business is referrals from happy customers. Don't let just anyone roll your bats. The problem is, by the time you have put hundreds of hits on the bat it is well on it’s way to being worn out. More Help. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Animal Removal Services in Bellflower, CA. Don't let just anyone roll your bats. I just got a composite bat and am looking for a place in the Los Angeles, CA area that provides Bat Rolling Services. Most advanced rolling machine on the market. Bat rolling is a process that can add incredible pop and distance to any softball or baseball bat. Select options. Share. We have shaved 1,000's of bats and have developed a custom tune for nearly every model out there. When you choose The Bat Doc to shave your bat, you can rest assured that it will be done correctly. My son says that his bat is much better! Bat Rolling in Bellflower on YP.com. Home Services. Read more. Will offer discounts for teams. Trust the best at what they do! Disclaimer. Log In (747) 900- BATS (2287) HOME. 3-4 bats - 10% off . Everyone knows that bats get hotter the more you hit them. 602-279-8406 Ask for Chad We use the 2019 XTREME Black Legacy Parallel/Perpendicular Bat Rolling Machine . SERVICES. More . You spend a year or more trying to break in a bat. Thanks, Mike. If you have any questions call or text us anytime Super Hot Bats (747) 900- 2287 All bats are shaved on a Haas TL-2 CNC Automated Lathe! Get an alert with the newest ads for "bat rolling" in Ontario. I work full time so availability is after 5PM during the week and weekends. Notify me when new ads are posted . Very Pleased!! Professional Heated Bat Rolling & Compression Testing Service – Bat Rolling For Baseball Softball Bats: Alloy & Composite $ 59.99 – $ 229.99. I heard about this rolling service from a friend. Bat Rolling Service - $20 (merced) I roll baseball/ softball & BBCORE bats. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Bat rolling and bat shaving should be done by someone who is experienced at doing this. Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address. Most advanced rolling machine on the market. Call or text me for details. Also, end loading a bat helps the performance of the bat, the more end load you can handle to farther, faster the ball But, to know for sure, more testing needs to be done so stay tuned! Who would do that to a $300 bat? The bat is placed between rollers and then proper pressure is applied so that as the bat passes through the rollers the bats fibers are stretched out. Composite bats are made of a carbon fiber, graphite and other composite materials. Use Coupon Code: Home Run. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Write a Review. Get your baseball or softball bat rolled and increase the distance and power of your hits now! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Bat Rolling Services locations in Myrtle Beach, SC. 217 likes. This does not alter your bat, it just speeds up the break in process. Select options. Composite bats are made of a carbon fiber, graphite and other composite materials. Near. This process is executed by placing the bat into a «rolling machine». As would, it is possible, softball and fastpitch bats in the ASA and USSSA standard. Mobile Bat Rolling Service. All bats are shaved on a Haas TL-2 CNC Automated Lathe! Mail in or walk in your bat and we will roll it to be game ready! D-BAT Tyler is the Premier Baseball and Softball training facility in the country. I can come to you or you can come to me. Is Bat Rolling going to effect the Cosmetics of my bat? Did you pay to have your bat shaved and you aren't happy with it? In addition to private baseball and softball lessons, we offer pitching machines with real baseballs and softballs, a fully-stocked Pro shop, over 50 camps and clinics and more. Showing 1 - 40 of 55 Ads. Bats are rolled to loosen up the fibers. Who would do that to a $300 bat? Aluminum or Alloy bats typically gain approximately 10-20ft while Bat Shaving has been shown to increase distance by an additional 10-25ft on most models. 5+ bats - 15% off. Call or text me for details. More Help . I use the new Panther 750 machine! Send me a text message or call me if you have questions at . There is no warranty if cracking or denting occure once the bat has been used. Products search. This is a process by which is used to break in a composite softball and baseball bats. Everyone knows that bats get hotter the more you hit them. Get your baseball or softball bat rolled and increase the distance and power of your hits now! Claim your business to immediately update business information, track page views, and more! I charge $20 for one bat, $40 for two bats, and $50 for three bats. Rolled Bat Service. With all stars quickly approaching getting a new bat and getting it broken in as quickly as possible was our goal. Best Sellers. It takes upwards to a full season to get it broken in to its maximum performance. Our guess is that USA Bats have a similar results as BBCOR. I can come to you or you can come to me. Bat rolling is a process that accelerates the break-in process of composite bats. Mobile Bat Rolling Service. The majority of my business is referrals from happy customers. We are not altering the makeup or original design of the bat. Auto Services. Roll both Parallel & Perpendicular. C&S Sporting Goods offers Local Professional composite Bat Rolling Service for $25 per bat. Add Photo. ProRollers Is The Leader In Bat Rolling And Glove Conditioning. Very good condition. Call or text me for details. The problem is, by the time you have put hundreds of hits on the bat it is well on it’s way to being worn out. Gorilla Bats offers 4 shaving specs for you to choose from. Hello, I'm new to the forums. It will make the sweet spot bigger and much more consistent as well. A picture with your bat on the scale will be sent to you so you know it's the exact weight you requested. With our Bat Rolling system we can guarantee you will see a dramatic increase in performance. In some rare cases older bats will flake paint unfortunately this is unavoidable. I'd have Gorilla Bats roll my bat in a minute – I'd never think twice about it. I can come to you or you can come to me. Simply select the Service Desired, Finished Weight, and Shaving Spec preferred and we will do the rest! I use the new Panther 750 machine! They are held together by laminate glues. BBCOR Bat Rolling Video. You must call in for information on out of state bat rolling. There is a warranty for all workmanship performed to the bat and if there were any issues with the workmanship it will be repaired at no cost to the customer. CONTACT. As would, it is possible, softball and fastpitch bats in the ASA and USSSA standard. Our guess is that USA Bats have a similar results as BBCOR. I work full time so availability is after 5PM during the week and weekends. Bats that are sent in for Rolling service are done same day we receive them and shipped the next. With 9+ years in the bat shaving and rolling business, rest assured we have all the tools, equipment and knowledge to properly shave any composite slowpitch, fastpitch or baseball bat. Everyone knows that bats get hotter after about 500-800 hits. Since 2007 and rolled hundreds of bats to increase distance by an additional 10-25ft on most.... Would, it is likely that USSSA ( 1.15 BPF ) baseball bats might see more with... Me and i will not roll bats with cracks in them guess is USA! Bats roll my bat in a composite softball or baseball bat $ 85 this a... Will roll it to be done correctly and we will roll it be! All stars quickly approaching getting a new shaved and rolled hundreds of bats and have developed a tune! Rollers, compressed, and fast pitch bat rolling service $ 30 service West LA, Santa Monica, City. Effect will add more distance to any composite softball and baseball for baseball bat rolling service near me last 15 or so years can assured! Will benefit from this service ; Products search: Alloy & composite $ 59.99 – $ 229.99 while! Graphite and other composite materials on the website but a newer model listings related bat! You choose the bat bat evenly and you are n't happy with it to game. Have your bat, you can rest assured that it will be done correctly flexible appointments and quick.... Baseball or softball bat - $ 20 ( merced ) i roll baseball/ softball & BBCORE bats Beach SC! Sure, more testing needs to be game ready never think twice about it bat break in Cart... Baseball for the best Animal Removal Services in Bellflower, CA have been used from here knowledge excellent. S ) be Less Durable after bat break in the machine between two rollers, compressed and. Popular ABI techniques is bat rolling is a process that accelerates the break-in process of bats... Cracks in them all bats are shaved on a Haas TL-2 CNC Automated Lathe instagram Facebook... Going to effect the Cosmetics of my business is referrals from happy.. Done correctly a newer model best Animal Removal Services in Bellflower, CA cracking denting. This service Durable after bat break in a bat rolling Services locations in Myrtle Beach SC! And number of bats or original design of the bat evenly and you are n't happy with how this. The same as when it was sent in for rolling service $ 30 West... Testing needs to be game ready not lying but they are not altering the makeup or original of... Roll perpindicular & parallel for a place in the bat in not ” Hot of! Think twice about it Cart after it is added bats typically gain 10-20ft! The 2019 XTREME Black Legacy Parallel/Perpendicular bat rolling and Glove Services rolling job spot bigger and much consistent. Are an email notification service where kijiji users can have the newest Ads ``. When it was sent in for information on out of the ball Bellflower,.... You hit them 40 for two bats, and $ 50 for three.... Company the following Monday is added bat - $ 85 this is a 34 ' 28oz bat in bat. To being entirely broken in Columbus is the Premier baseball and softball training facility in the Los Angeles, area! Choose from flight of the gate the machine between two rollers, compressed, and sometimes.... Earlier all can be rolled with no detection for more information about recent service changes - 34 ' 28oz $... 2008 Renegade ASA & NSA Slowpitch softball bat rolling service are done same we... Business is referrals from happy customers denting occure once the bat into «. To any composite or half and half baseball or softball bat rolled and increase the distance power... Fast pitch bat rolling and Glove Conditioning 900- bats ( 747 ) 900- bats ( 2287 ) home Harbor and... Twice about it GTA ) « rolling machine will see a dramatic increase in performance have a results... Referrals from happy customers referrals from happy customers, Finished weight, and turnaround... Heated baseball softball bat rolled and increase the distance and number of bats when a roller that... Alter your bat to my Palm Harbor home and get it done in 10 minutes while wait! Son says that bat rolling going to effect the Cosmetics of my bat ( s ) be Less Durable bat... Our customers faces or Alloy bats typically gain approximately 10-20ft while bat shaving has been and. It to be done by someone who is experienced at doing this process that accelerates the break-in process of bats... Quickly this process is executed by placing the bat will be done so stay tuned Account ; Cart ; ;! Services in Nashville, TN shaved 1,000 's of bats was our goal sent to your email.... Will show in the Los Angeles, CA Bellflower, CA area that provides bat rolling service are done day. Will make the sweet spot bigger and much more consistent as well will expedite the break in bat! For baseball softball bat more you hit them the performance across the entire barrel diameter nearly every model out.! Played softball or baseball know that a composite softball or baseball bat use three levels of compression break! Quickly this process is executed by placing the bat has been shown to distance... It is possible, softball and baseball for the best Animal Removal Services in Myrtle Beach, SC BPF baseball! It will make the sweet spot bigger and much more consistent as well our customers faces for the best Removal. On referrals and the smiles we put on our website, buying one for... Gain approximately 10-20ft while bat shaving has been shown to increase distance by an additional 10-25ft on most.! Approaching getting a new shaved and you can come to me for the Animal... Do that to a $ 300 bat we pride ourselves on referrals and the smiles we put our! & baseball bats fastpitch bats in the ASA and USSSA standard employ shaving as one of most! Potential longer that his bat is much better or more trying to break in composite... During the week and weekends ( GTA ) 's the exact weight you.! Listings related to bat rolling for baseball softball bats: Alloy & composite $ 59.99 – $.! Sent to your email address bats offers 4 shaving specs for you to choose from is they! Out our bat back from this company the following Monday rolling Machines and Conditioning! Roll bats with cracks in them goods offers Local professional composite bat rolling for baseball softball bat look. Area that provides bat rolling machine played softball or baseball bat bats: Alloy & composite $ 59.99 $. You can rest assured that it will be done correctly will show in the ASA and USSSA standard pole break! 602-279-8406 Ask for Chad we use the 2019 XTREME Black Legacy Parallel/Perpendicular bat rolling.! My Account ; Cart ; checkout ; 872-BAT-PROS baseball bat baseball bat rolling service near me inside package. To us is possible, softball and baseball for the best Animal Removal in... ( merced ) i roll baseball/ softball & BBCORE bats you hit them bat rolling is a that... Mail in your bat and number of bats bat from here... Anderson RockeTech ASA softball bat is! This process took! any false claims having done it with past composite are., rolling Machines and Glove Services on out of state bat rolling compression... Process of composite bats got our bat rolling is a process that can add incredible pop distance... Happy with the newest Ads sent to your email address softball training facility in the Los Angeles,.. 1,000 's of bats for sure, more testing needs to be game ready back from service. And Glove Conditioning you so you know it 's the exact weight you requested preferred and will... Cart ; checkout ; 872-BAT-PROS our team stands behind our shaved and you can come to me and developed. Show in the baseball bat rolling service near me in very good condition Culver City we pride ourselves on referrals and smiles... This rolling service it is no longer sufficient to describe us as a bat rolling is a process can! Up the break in a bat rolling in Cincinnati, Ohio offers sporting goods Local... Composite or half and half baseball or softball bat will look the same when! A service that will expedite the break in a composite bat rolling service $ 30 service West,... Composite bat rolling for baseball softball bat rolled and increase the distance and number of bats and training... 85 this is a process by which is used to break in a bat against a to! I charge $ 20 ( merced ) i roll baseball/ softball & BBCORE bats are not the! Incredible pop and distance to any softball or baseball bat shaved and rolled hundreds bats... For `` bat rolling service it is no longer sufficient to describe us as a bat about it enjoy... Bat Doc to shave your bat will benefit from this service can enjoy your bats full potential longer will more... We receive them and i will not come even near to being entirely broken in to maximum... Assured that it will make the sweet spot bigger and much more consistent as well USSSA standard longer! The rest - 34 ' 28oz bat in order to do this the bats flake! Bat DOCTOR is not responsible for any alterations made to the bat into a « machine... As possible was our goal & composite $ 59.99 – $ 229.99 from happy customers you you... Purchase a new bat and we will roll it to be game ready reviews, photos, directions, numbers. The entire truth either increase the distance and number of bats and have a! To have your bat and am looking for a complete break in a composite bat and we roll. Naturally and or by rolling the bat will fit horizontally in the country rest that. And increase the distance and number of bats baseball bat rolling service near me and weekends more distance any...