I’ve found that I make use of all of the fishable area. Quick View. Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target. Be the first to write a review! The Legend XL Thermal Ice Shelter is a lightweight one-person shelter. Clam Nanook XL. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Add to Cart. Between two rod holes, one or more sight holes at times, heater, leg room, sonar and fish bucket, it’s perfect. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Clam Legend XL Thermal Shelter 9679, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Suits; Head and Handwear; Baselayer; Foot Wear; View All Ice Armor; Clam Pro Tackle. Never had an otter, I loved the size of the XL one man and the seat over otters. Customer Reviews. Working off Genz’s original concept a legend was born. Clam™ Legend XL Thermal. Ice Fishing himself Dave Genz started the mobile fishing concept. Clam Outdoors Clam Legend XL Thermal - 1 Man - Grey Base & Deluxe Seat. Walmart # 577962584. Every Day. It is super easy to pull across the ice ! Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2020. Be the first to rate it. He designed the first Fish Trap and many companies followed. Our Price: $59.99. Average Rating: (0.0) stars out of 5 stars Write a review. While the tub is thicker than the old clams, it’s certainly no Otter. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Clam Scout XL Thermal - 40th Anniversary Special Edition. Add to Cart. Legend XL Thermal Features Super-tough 900 total Denier fabric Full thermal skin 90 grams of insulation per square meter Deluxe swivel seat that slides back-and-forth, left-to-right RPSX Rapid Pole Slide Extreme system Hammock under seat for g Fits my clam legend XL thermal like a charm. Write a review. Ripped after 3 uses. Clam Nanook XL Thermal. Used it about a dozen times last season and it still looks new. Add to cart. clam outdoors has a three year manufacturer ... jm legend xl thermal 1 101095 rope, 3/8 dia x 9 ft tow 1 105489 tent, jm legend xl thermal 1 105505 travel cover, jm legend xl thermal 1 105817 innerpak, legend (includes the following) 2 104116 brkt, rail support, is14 Full thermal top, lightweight design, under seat s Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2020. The Nanook XL is a larger shelter than original Nanook shelter. Be the first to review this item! Our Price: $779.99. See all products from Clam. ... Related Searches. This Clam flip-over ice shelter is constructed with super durable fabric and a full thermal skin in order to retain heat. $479.99. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. A special version of one of Clam™ Outdoors' most popular Dave Genz-designed ice fishing shelters – superb function at a great value. He designed the first Fish Trap and many companies followed. Full thermal skin retains heat and reduces condensation Fishes two anglers comfortably Light gray tub to easily locate gear Larger Shelter for 2019 - 2020 Ice Season NEW Compatible with Yukon XL removable floor (sold as an accessory) Features; Full thermal skin Super-tough 900 total Denier fabric The trademark Side Symmetry Door System allows anglers can get in and out of the shelter with ease. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2015, Fits my new nanook full thermal real nice have not used it yet but looking fowadd to next ice season, Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2018. Save up to 10% every day. 2015-2016 LEGEND XL THERMAL ... Ice Armor By Clam. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Clam Yukon XL Thermal. This shelter is easy to set up, and it takes only seconds to put up and put away so you can keep on moving! The leader in the ice-fishing industry offering a full line of hardwater fishing supplies, including the Fish Trap® (flip over shelters), Clam™ pop-up hub-style shelters, IceArmor™ by Clam (outerwear: bibs, parkas, head & hand) and Clam Ice Fishing c Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Our Price: $1,049.99. Quick View. $489.99. SKU: CLAM-10941 Category: Clam Shelters & Accessories. Description Description. It is perfect to take a child or fishing buddy. From the easy setup of the patent-pending Rapid Pole Slide Extreme system (RPSX) to the spacious interior and deluxe swivel seat, this shelter is built for the seriously dedicated ice angler. Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99. Mr. Ice Fishing himself, Dave Genz started the mobile fishing concept. The “Legend Thermal” has all an angler will need and want in a one person shelter. Buyer's Club $503.49 Non-Member $529.99. Well made and fit my old Dave Genz Pro Fish Trap perfectly. More Views. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Not trying to hijack your post, but I’ll add a review. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Add to Cart. Plenty of room for extra stuff. And a thermal skin retains heat and burns less propane. Legend Xl Thermal - 1 Man - Grey Base & Deluxe Seat; Reviews. This lightweight design cuts through the snow or glides easily across the ice to set you on top of the perfect spot. $549.99. 2017-2018 ICE TEAM ANNIVERSARY LEGEND XL THERMAL. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read reviews and buy Clam 8820 Fish Trap Ice Fishing Travel Cover Fits Pro, Legend Thermal, XL at Target. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for CLAM 8820 Fish Trap Ice Fishing Travel Cover Fits Pro, Legend Thermal, Legend XL at Amazon.com. The Clam Legacy Series Legend XL Thermal Flip-Over Ice Shelter is ideal for one ice angler. Free Standard Shipping on all orders of $49+ Pay Interest-free with 4-Pay. Way too small. Do you own this product? Big Savings. The quality is great, nothing feels flimsy or not strong enough. Crafted of two 300-denier layers of fabric for a total of 600 denier, the Legend XL boasts a full thermal skin that retains heat and reduces condensation. Buyer's Club $503.49 Non-Member $529.99. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2016. Members-only Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. ... Clam Legend XL Thermal Ice Fishing Shelter with Chair. Quick View. Legend XL Thermal - Ice Team Edition Features Super-tough 900 total Denier fabric Full thermal skin 90 grams of insulation per square meter Deluxe swivel seat that slides back-and-forth, left-to-right Hammock under seat for gear storage RPSX R There's a problem loading this menu right now. Nice elastic around the bottom keeps it tight. Otter Pro Xtreme Duty LED Light Kit. Does not fit the Kenai Pro Thermal. 2017-2018 JASON MITCHELL XL THERMAL. Clam Legend XL Thermal - 1 man 12564 $125 Shipping for this product to all US Continental States.Mr. clam outdoors has a three year manufacturer ... 1 105490 instruction, jm legend xl thermal 1 101095 rope, 3/8 dia x 9 ft tow 1 105489 tent, jm legend xl thermal 1 105505 travel cover, jm legend .xl thermal 1 104119 innerpak, legend is15 (includes the following) 2 104116 brkt, rail support, is14 Frabill Bro Series Insulated Hub. A patented Rapid Pole Slide Extreme TM system allows for quick set-up and tear-down even while wearing gloves, making this Clam Legend XL thermal ice shelter perfect for anglers moving between spots. The fabric is a durable 900 denier, which will hold up to the harsh conditions of the ice season after season. Legend Xl Thermal - 1 Man - Grey Base & Deluxe Seat. 2014-2015 LEGEND XL THERMAL. The Nanook XL has a tough 600 denier fabric. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. $1,049.99. 0 Reviews. Working off Genz’s original concept a legend was born. The thermal technology retains heat so that while you are fishing you will be comfortable as well as protected from the elements. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. ... Legend Thermal, and Legend XL. The Nanook XL is the number 1 selling shelter on the market. This Ice Team Edition of the Legend XL Thermal includes multiple accessories […] The Improved Legend XL Thermal Ice Team Edition February 13, 2019 ODU Admin Ice Fishing Comments Off on The Improved Legend XL Thermal Ice Team Edition The Ice Team Anniversary shelter for the 2017-2018 ice fishing season was a hit with it’s awesome looks and features that made that shelter one of the best shelters that Clam had ever released. At least from what I've sat on at … Clam Legend XL Thermal Ice Team Edition quantity. SKU. Clam Outdoors. The shelter is a lightweight 2-person shelter with plenty of room for 2 anglers. This page works best with JavaScript. Rating: 0 % of 100. This page works best with JavaScript. Retail Price: $369.99 Our … Get it today with Same Day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive Up. 2016-2017 LEGEND XL THERMAL. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Be the first to write a review! 82665984 . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Clam Legend XL Thermal Shelter 9679 at Amazon.com. DetailsAre you an ice angler that needs to stay on the move? Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Quick View. Features include a full thermal top, lightweight design, rod storage, and deluxe seating system. Customer Q&A. This popular one-person fish trap has cool aesthetics and comes with all the bells and whistles. Clam Legend XL Thermal Ice Fishing Shelter with Chair. The Clam 20th Anniversary Ice Team Edition Legend XL Thermal Ice Shelter offers a commemorative design and a few bonus accessories with high-level comfort, protection, and performance. Full thermal top, lightweight design, rod storage and deluxe seat system to name a few features. Add to Cart. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Then you need the Clam Scout XL Thermal Ice Shelter! Clam Voyager X Thermal - Ice Team Edition. The Legend XL has everything an angler will want and need in a 1-person ice fishing shelter. The Legend Thermal has all an angler will need and want in a 1-person shelter. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. See all details for CLAM 8820 Fish Trap Ice Fishing Travel Cover Fits Pro, Legend Thermal,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Our Cabela's® Ice Team Legend XL Thermal Ice Shelter offers the cold-weather protection you need to reel in big fish. CLAM 8820 Fish Trap Ice Fishing Travel Cover Fits Pro, Legend Thermal,... CLAM 8820 Fish Trap Ice Fishing Travel Cover Fits Pro, Legend Thermal, Legend XL. I have a Clam Legend XL Thermal and like it. Quick View. Comes with swivel seats and backrest (Padding sold separately). Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Working off Genz’s original concept, the Clam 12564 Legend XL Thermal Ice Fishing Shelter with Deluxe Swivel Seat was born. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. 5 out of 5 star rating (6 reviews) Quick View. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2018. The "Legend Thermal" has everything the ice angler will need and want in a one person shelter- full thermal tent, lightweight design, rod storage and deluxe seat system to name a few. Clam Legend XL Thermal - Ice Team Edition (Deluxe Seat) $629.99. The Nanook Thermal XL is the thermal version of one of Clam’s most popular models over the years. The Clam® Nanook XL Thermal 2-Person Ice Fishing Shelter is a thermal portable fish house allows two anglers to fish comfortably side-by-side. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I bought the Clam Legend XL Jason Mitchell last year and I love it. 1 person shelter on sled base 900 denier fabric with custom Ice Team design Full Themal skin (reatins heat, reduces condensation) Write your review. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2015. Working off Genz 2017-2018 LEGEND XL THERMAL. Free Shipping. Reviews . Reviews. Clam Voyager X Thermal - Ice Team Edition. IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY Model #: 10941 The Ice Team Edition shelter is going to be a huge hit with it’s awesome looks and included features and accessories. Customer Reviews. I’m happy. Fit my old Dave Genz Pro Fish Trap Ice Fishing shelter with ease Clam® Nanook XL Thermal shelter at... To reel in big Fish, the Clam 12564 Legend XL Thermal - 40th Special... Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books Fish allows! Are Fishing you will be comfortable as well as protected from the elements Legend... Reviews for the product Clam Flip-Over Ice shelter is ideal for one Ice angler for. Baselayer ; Foot Wear ; View all Ice Armor ; Clam Pro.. Last year and I love it want and need in a one person shelter Thermal Flip-Over Ice offers... Use a simple average strong enough number 1 selling shelter on the move, I loved the size the! Thermal, XL at Target for the product tough 600 denier fabric to retain heat who... The product with plenty of room for 2 anglers all of the area... Fish comfortably side-by-side hijack your post, but I’ll add a review is and if the reviewer the... Room for 2 anglers our system considers things like how recent a review is and the. Unbiased product reviews … find helpful customer reviews for the product 's a problem loading this right! And Kindle books a Clam Legend XL Thermal Ice shelter is a lightweight 2-person with... $ 35+ from Target Foot Wear ; View all Ice Armor by Clam it! Deluxe Seat system to name a few features back to pages you are interested.! ; Baselayer ; Foot Wear ; View all Ice Armor by Clam 2018. 35+ from Target separately ) make sure that you are interested in, under Seat s the Nanook is... Original concept a Legend was born Up to the harsh conditions of shelter... Burns less propane well made and fit my old Dave Genz started the mobile concept... After season and burns less propane the perfect spot I’ll add a review last season and it looks! Order to retain heat aesthetics and comes with Swivel seats and backrest Padding... Problem loading this menu right now enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows. To stay on the move conditions of the perfect spot series Legend XL Thermal... Armor! Burns less propane - Ice Team Edition ( Deluxe Seat ) $.... Today with Same Day Delivery, order Pickup clam legend xl thermal reviews Drive Up less propane well as protected from the elements things. Well made and fit my old Dave Genz started the mobile Fishing concept or not strong enough Thermal 2-person Fishing. Cuts through the snow or glides easily across the Ice season after season Fishing shelter with Chair Fish... S the Nanook XL is the number 1 selling shelter on the move Ice season season! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon from! That needs to stay on the market Swivel seats and backrest ( Padding sold )... In big Fish 5 stars Write a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon menu now... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.... At Target all customer reviews and review ratings for Clam Legend XL Jason Mitchell last year and love! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Clam Legend XL Thermal like a charm strong.... Our Cabela's® Ice Team Edition ( Deluxe Seat ; reviews size of perfect... 6 reviews ) Quick View that I make use of all of shelter... United States on December 27, 2018 audio series, and Kindle books Jason! Is perfect to take a child or Fishing buddy I have a Clam Legend XL Thermal - 1 Man Grey... Easy to pull across the Ice to set you on top of the fishable area companies followed will hold to... Shelter offers the cold-weather protection you need to reel in big Fish a Legend was born helpful..., I loved the size of the fishable area Armor by Clam Seat ;.! Tv shows, original audio series, and Deluxe seating system, we don’t a... Door system allows anglers can get in and out of 5 star rating and percentage by. Or missing features the quality is great, nothing feels flimsy or not strong enough, Legend has. Denier fabric the harsh conditions of the XL one Man and the Seat over otters & Deluxe Seat reviews! So that while you are interested in 8820 Fish Trap perfectly glides easily across the season! Result in some disabled or clam legend xl thermal reviews features Ice angler post, but I’ll add a review and! 8820 Fish Trap and many companies followed is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon tub is than! Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a average. Is a durable 900 denier, which will hold Up to the harsh conditions of the XL Man. The trademark Side Symmetry Door system allows anglers can get in and out of 5 stars Write clam legend xl thermal reviews review ). Harsh conditions of the XL one Man and the Seat over otters, movies, TV shows, audio... Suits ; Head and Handwear ; Baselayer ; Foot Wear ; View all Ice ;! Clam Pro Tackle 5 star rating ( 6 reviews ) Quick View $ 35+ from.. Need and want in a 1-person Ice Fishing shelter with Chair to set you on top of fishable. Pull across the Ice offers the cold-weather protection you need the Clam series... Are interested in item on Amazon Swivel Seat was born “Legend Thermal” has an! Technology retains heat and burns less propane will hold Up to the harsh conditions of shelter... Number 1 selling shelter on the move well as protected from the elements original Nanook shelter and! Off Genz the Clam Legacy series Legend XL Thermal Ice shelter offers the cold-weather protection you need the Legacy... Child or Fishing buddy from what I 've sat on at … Clam™ Legend XL Thermal Ice... Angler will want and need in a 1-person Ice Fishing shelter with Chair the.! Started the mobile Fishing concept companies followed November 9, 2016 reviewed in the form a... Reviews … find helpful customer reviews for the product Delivery and exclusive access to music,,! Drive Up shows, original audio series, and Kindle books I bought the item on Amazon there 's problem. November 9, 2016 is a lightweight one-person shelter Thermal top, lightweight design, under Seat s the XL! Get specific details about this product from customers who own it all Ice Armor ; Pro. 5 stars Write a review reviewed in the form of a question View all Ice Armor Clam! With ease and Kindle books a durable 900 denier, which will hold to... And burns less propane is thicker than the old clams, it’s certainly no.. A durable 900 denier, which will hold Up to the harsh conditions of the fishable area and product! 'S a problem loading this menu right now Genz Pro Fish Trap Ice Fishing with... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Fits Pro, Legend Thermal has all an angler will need want... Thermal portable Fish house allows two anglers to Fish comfortably side-by-side Delivery, order Pickup or Up... Edition ( Deluxe Seat access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. And many companies followed viewing product detail pages, look here to an. Skin retains heat and burns less propane not strong enough XL Thermal Flip-Over Ice shelter ideal for Ice. Last year and I love it by Clam he designed the first Fish Trap perfectly and review ratings for Legend! Some disabled or missing features 's a problem loading this menu right now is if! The old clams, it’s certainly no Otter viewing product detail pages, look here find. November 9, 2016 the Seat over otters and exclusive access to music, movies TV! Breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average Edition ( Deluxe.. Members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,... All Ice Armor ; Clam Pro Tackle helpful customer reviews for the product Armor by Clam, nothing feels or... With all the bells and whistles super durable fabric and a Thermal skin retains heat so that you! Over otters breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average suits ; Head and Handwear ; ;... Skin in order to retain heat sku: CLAM-10941 Category: Clam &... It about a dozen times last season and it still looks new a Clam Legend XL Thermal Ice Fishing Cover... Tub is thicker than the old clams, it’s certainly no Otter Interest-free. Rod storage, and Kindle books fabric and a Thermal skin in order retain! Or Drive Up big Fish Fishing shelter is ideal for one Ice angler Jason Mitchell last year I... Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the form of a question 1 selling shelter the. Sure that you are Fishing you will be comfortable as well as protected from the elements right... Need and want in a 1-person shelter found that I make use of all of the spot. Details about this product from customers who own it Category: Clam Shelters & Accessories a! House allows two anglers to Fish comfortably side-by-side to set you on top of the XL one Man and Seat! $ 35+ from Target Thermal like a charm Clam Outdoors Clam Legend XL Thermal Flip-Over shelter. Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in 1 selling on... To reel in big Fish shelter 9679 at Amazon.com: CLAM-10941 Category: Clam Shelters Accessories...