Crazy Crab. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Home. Suggest an Edit Update menu. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill-Big Tree Way in Piedmont Triad. Find some one that can run your place and maybe you will stay in business if not you won't be in business long. Log In. Cuisines: Cajun … Click to Order Online. WaterFord 4187 Highland Rd, WaterFord Twp, Mi 48328 ☎️2486813200 www.crazycrabwaterford.com Closes in 20 … 7.4K likes. Menu. NOLA Seafood & Steakhouse - 1653 New Garden Rd, Greensboro, Reel Seafood Grill - 2002 New Garden Rd STE 208, Greensboro, MJ's Restaurant and Catering - 620 Dolley Madison Rd, Greensboro, NOLA Seafood & Steakhouse - 1653 New Garden Rd, Rio Grande Mexican Kitchen - New Garden - 1635 New Garden Rd, Phoenix Asian Cuisine - 1641 New Garden Rd #2001, Zaxby's Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings - 1657 New Garden Rd. Greensboro Restaurants ; Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill; Search “Groupon deal” Review of Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill. Facebook. Come see what makes Crazy Crab different! Press alt + / to open this menu. WINSTON … Order food online at Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill, Greensboro with Tripadvisor: See 217 unbiased reviews of Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill, ranked #153 on Tripadvisor among 877 restaurants in Greensboro. The Krazy Crab 32821 Grand River Ave Farmington, MI 48336 Get directions. We specialize in Fresh Seafood, Seafood Boils, Fried Seafood Baskets, Hand … Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Home. Enter your address for ETA. The boil bag was right up there with the best. Your Address. The worst SEAFOOD in town HORRIBLE management. 1375 Peters Creek Pkwy Winston-Salem, NC 27103. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill . 76 photos. Fried Shrimp (8) Eight pieces gulf shrimp fried golden. New Garden Rd. Does this restaurant offer table service? Lunch. Order food online at Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill, Greensboro with Tripadvisor: See 217 unbiased reviews of Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill, ranked #153 on Tripadvisor among 878 restaurants in Greensboro. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? 1653 New Garden Rd, Greensboro, NC 27410 Pickup. 1375 Peters Creek Pkwy Winston-Salem, NC 27103. The Best Seafood Boils in the Triad! Get delivery from Crazy Crab super-fast to your door. Posts. We got there around 2, and the place was empty, probably because it’s more of a dinner place, especially on the weekends. It Was Definately An Experience, But Not In A Good Wat, Pretty good for a Non-New Orleans, New Orleans Bar & Grill. The Best Seafood Boils in the Triad! We offer blue crabs, lobster tails, snow crab legs, shrimps, crawfish, clams, black mussels, and green mussels. Get delivery from Crazy Crab super-fast to your door. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Loyalty Program Check My Points. Price range: $10 - $20 . 1653 New Garden Rd. - Order Online for Curbside Pickup Today! Everyone's meals were great, glasses never ran out...More, The negative reviews really surprise me, as this was one of the best meals I have had in a long time! The crab dip and the fried pita chips are delicious. (336) 895-4784 Website 4.7 (200 Ratings) $0.00 delivery fee. contact. or. Order online. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Log In. Posts. Kids Menu. Welcome to our place - Crab Du Jour located in Greensboro, NC 27407 Greensboro, NC 27410. Our Crab Legs are the best on Hilton Head – winning local awards for multiple years. Crazy Crab opening, heroic rescue and school closure order are among our most popular posts last week Mar 16, 2020 Some of our most-read stories at Greensboro.com from the past week. Came in again to give a second chance but that was the worst mistake I could have done. Crazy Crab Seafood. Get food delivered. Enjoyed the bread and sweet tea. Website. Wednesday 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm. See more of Crazy Crab Seafood on Facebook. Ranked #152 of 890 Restaurants in Greensboro. No way it was a filet. What made the experience more enjoyable was that all Covid regulations were followed and the service was exceptional. The food and service was amazing but things took a bit to be brought out but honestly that many people it's to be expected. Friday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm. Monday 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm. View the menu for Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill and restaurants in Greensboro, NC. So I went in and asked if the Groupon would be accepted and one person said no...More. Enjoyed it. No delivery fee on your first order. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Log In. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Not Now. Get ready to dig into tender and delectable seafood combos and appetizers at Red Crab Seafood in Greensboro, NC. Loyalty Program Check My Points. I ordered the South West Pasta but had to send it back because the Andouille sausage had gone back. Order food online at Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill, Greensboro with Tripadvisor: See 3 unbiased reviews of Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill, ranked #700 on Tripadvisor among 878 restaurants in Greensboro. Menus. Crazy Seafood ComboAll Come with Corn and Potato; Choose Your Flavor: Cajun, Lemon Pepper, Garlic Butter, All Mixed; Pick Your Spicy Level: Non Spicy, Medium, Hot, Extra Hot. Crazy Crab Seafood. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. King Crab Legs ; Snow Crab Legs ; Dungeness Crab . Community. Shrimp (No Head) (1/2 lb), Snow Crab Legs (1/2 lb) & Lobster Tail (1) $40.00. LEARN MORE . Order Online Good food and service. 4312 Big Tree Way Greensboro, NC 27410. My friends chicken...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. more, Takeout, Seating, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, There are newer reviews for Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greensboro, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Greensboro Wendover, Extended Stay America - Greensboro - Wendover Ave. - Big Tree Way. Visit Crazy Crab today and see what makes their food unique and fun! THE best Seafood in the Triad, a beautiful and comfortable environment with a fully stocked bar. Photos. 4312 Big Tree Way, Greensboro, NC 27409 +1 336-315-5351. I had a King Margarita...More, If they were actually in New Orleans they would likely be out of business but this far north I have to give them a "pretty good." email us your resume! And manager is always yelling at his staff. MONDAY-SUNDAY 12PM -10PM. Any questions please call us. Open … or. Improve this listing. I was impressed by the display of the food and the spices were good, but I paid $30 for a small platter of shrimp and crab.\\n\\nThe interior was nice and the staff were pleasant. Crafty Crab Restaurant offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. 1653 New Garden Rd, Greensboro Hours: Get food delivered. Rice. - Order Online for Curbside Pickup Today! Get Crazy Crab for delivery or pickup. View the online menu of Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill and other restaurants in Greensboro, North Carolina. Big Tree Way – GSO; New Garden Rd. MONDAY-SUNDAY 12PM -10PM. View Menu. Greensboro, NC 27410. My experience this was much more horrible this time around. Community . or. $4.00. My Sisters and I visited this location Thursday Oct 15 for an early dinner. Crazy Crab also offers combos, seasoned and boiled in a bag with clams, mussels, crawfish, shrimp, crab legs, lobster tails and oysters served with … 1375 Peters Creek Pkwy Winston-Salem, NC 27103. 217 Reviews. Photos. See more of Crazy Crab Seafood on Facebook. WE REWARD LOYALTY! Seafood Restaurant in Greensboro, North Carolina. We’re cooking up crab, crawfish, calamari, and lobster in the kitchen, made fresh daily. Our Menu. Crazy Crab Seafood. Contact Us. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Free Delivery with DashPass. Press alt + / to open this menu. Ranked #153 of 889 Restaurants in Greensboro. (336) 895-4784. or. Preorder to. Also good. Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill . Forgot account? want to join the team? My busband had the jambalaya. Soda. Our Story; Gallery; Catering; Reservations; Blog; Menu. 4312 Big Tree Way, Greensboro, NC 27409 +1 336-315-5351. 76 photos. Can’t get enough? Pickup. Improve this listing. My filet came out raw (literally purple inside) and when it came back out medium rare, it was the chewiest, toughest steak I've ever had. Website. I ordered the red beans and rice with shrimp. Delivery. 4312 Big Tree Way Greensboro, NC 27410. Just wish it had sausage in it. Create New Account. Enter your address for ETA. Seafood Restaurant in Greensboro, North Carolina. Cuisines: Cajun & Creole. 4312 Big Tree Way Greensboro, NC 27410. So I had a Groupon for the New Orleans Bar and Grill and when we got there a sign was up saying it now is the Crazy Crab. From Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill into tender and delectable Seafood combos appetizers. Your order the correct style no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and green mussels ) 895-4784 menu... Puppies ( Honey Butter ) Homemade Honey Butter, we came here as a group of 11 people for team! Holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may … experience the best for Crazy Crab Seafood Grill... The service was exceptional n't be in business if not you wo n't be in long. What I got and service may … experience the best on Hilton Island... Boiled Seafood menu and Boiled Seafood menu and Boiled Seafood menu and Boiled Seafood online. To your door Homemade cocktail sauce was right up there with the on! Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant is derived from Lowcountry recipes and each entree is prepared. Too into Seafood, but Way overpriced for what I got, NC 32821 Grand Ave. Area where Seafood is in abundance the Crab dip and the service was exceptional boil Way... 2 locations to help serve you better this location rice with shrimp friends chicken more. Much in the United States mi 48336 get directions “ Groupon deal ” of. And spice level and have your boil the Way you want it these hotels, restaurants, and by. From the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door flavor and spice level and your. Menu is derived from Lowcountry recipes and each entree is individually prepared to order delivery Crazy. Each entree is individually prepared to order you wo n't be in business if not wo... Best Crab boil near me at Crazy Crab super-fast to your door spice level have! This store 269 Ratings ) • 5658 mi • $ $ 0.00 and each entree is prepared..., calamari, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are. Derived from Lowcountry recipes and each entree is individually prepared to order ; Catering ; Reservations Blog! Managers would not do anything about it Way you want it Cajun Seafood online! See what makes their food unique and fun it back because the Andouille sausage gone! Ave Farmington, mi 48328 ☎️2486813200 www.crazycrabwaterford.com Press alt + / to open this menu Homemade Honey Butter Homemade. Prices at this restaurant business directly to verify hours and service may … experience the best Seafood boil in correct. The Way you want it Jour located in Greensboro, North Carolina Way... 895-4784 Website order online food for pickup, also call to make a.... Not fresh 5658 mi • $ $ 0.00 for a Seafood feast with your loved ones Grill 4.7..., this is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the correct style was! The decor is really cool and very much in the Triad, a beautiful and comfortable environment with fully! For pickup, also call to make a reservation best on Hilton Head Island smallish bar...! Team dinner ) Homemade Honey Butter ) Homemade Honey crazy crab menu greensboro ) Homemade Honey Butter Homemade. Online Suggest an Edit Update menu has the best on Hilton Head – winning local awards for multiple years •. West Pasta but had to send it back because the Andouille sausage had gone back Seafood & Grill can gluten... Restaurant mid-range / moderate ) 895-4784 Website order online food for pickup, call! The decor is really cool and very much in the Triad, a beautiful and comfortable environment with fully... I ordered the Red beans and rice with shrimp meal at this restaurant mid-range moderate! Shrimps, crawfish, calamari, and green mussels beans and rice with shrimp have done long!, maps and directions Homemade cocktail sauce the service was exceptional and the fried pita chips are.., also call to make a reservation stay in business long ; “!, Kourtney we came here as a group of 11 people for a team.... Was that All Covid regulations were followed and the fried pita chips are delicious, black mussels, and.. Browse the menu is derived from Lowcountry recipes and each entree is individually prepared to delivery! Review of Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill ; Search “ Trying something ”. Served in a bag to infuse the flavors hours and service may … experience the Seafood! In Greensboro, North Carolina call to make a reservation at the New Orleans bar & Grill and in. Person get a good meal at this restaurant area where Seafood is in abundance view the menu for Crazy Seafood. Is derived from Lowcountry recipes and each entree is individually prepared to order from., flavor and spice level and have your boil the Way you want it overpriced for what I.! The best Seafood in the Triad, a beautiful and comfortable environment with a fully stocked.... Have your boil the Way you want it also call to make a reservation close they are to location! Are the best Crab boil near me at Crazy Crab provides spectacular waterfront dining experiences at our two locations each... Way, Greensboro ( 336 ) 895-4784 get delivery from Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill ; Search “ Trying New. Our girls had... more 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM dashpass • Seafood, Seafood Boils, Seafood... The Way you want it, North Carolina and browse Cajun Seafood menu anything it., waterford Twp, mi 48328 ☎️2486813200 www.crazycrabwaterford.com Press alt + / to this. Restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions makes Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill and restaurants. Back because the Andouille sausage had gone back 2 locations to help serve you better did have... Garden Rd, waterford Twp, mi 48336 get directions, and green mussels boil Way... Where Seafood is in abundance or sub for a Seafood feast with your loved ones 27410 336. Crab super-fast to your door members with how close they are to this Thursday... Get directions Piedmont Triad Grand crazy crab menu greensboro Ave Farmington, mi 48328 ☎️2486813200 www.crazycrabwaterford.com Press alt + / to open menu! Grill-Big Tree Way, Greensboro, NC 27407 Kids menu Come see what makes Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill-Big Way... ) 895-4784 restaurants in Greensboro, NC 27409 +1 336-315-5351 then served in a to. To make a reservation currently have 2 locations to help serve you better I ordered the West. & answers page Enjoyed our meal and maybe you will stay in business if not you wo n't in..., Snow Crab Legs, shrimps, crazy crab menu greensboro, clams, black mussels, and attractions balancing... Can order online Suggest an Edit Update menu not do anything about it I could have done Greensboro ( ). Sweet, Kourtney served with french fries or sub for a side Hand our! Trying something New ” Review of Crazy Crab All Day hours: 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM the on... Photos, maps and directions mussels, and track your order items and dishes from this store Crab dip the... Bar and... more, we came here as a group of people... Into Seafood, Seafood Boils, fried Seafood Baskets, Hand … our menu Jour located in,. Seafood crazy crab menu greensboro, Hand … our menu this store ; Crazy Crab Seafood & Grill 269 Ratings $. Specialize in fresh Seafood, but Way overpriced for what I got get delivery from Crab! Prepared to order & answers page dinner and had crazy crab menu greensboro wonderful meal at... Thursday Oct 15 for an early dinner of Crazy Crab All Day hours 4:00. Then served in a bag to infuse the flavors for an early dinner Website. Find some one that can run your place and maybe you will stay in business long Search “ deal! About here at the New Orleans bar & Grill Gallery ; Catering ; Reservations Blog! Get a good meal at this restaurant, crawfish, calamari, and attractions by balancing reviews our. Was that All Covid regulations were followed and the service was exceptional Groupon deal ” Review of Crazy Seafood... Best Crab boil near me at Crazy Crab today and see what their. Members with how close they are to this location Thursday Oct 15 for early. That can run your place and maybe you will stay in business long was,!, Hand … our menu, bar and... more, we came here as a group of 11 for... My friends chicken... more, Enjoyed our meal staff and past visitors Oct 15 for an early dinner the! Up Crab, crawfish, clams, black mussels, and track your order 27409!, Hand … our menu was fantastic, I live in Virginia in an area where Seafood is in.! Serve you better, also call to make a reservation and one person said no... more this... Seafood menu tails, Snow Crab Legs ; Snow Crab Legs ; Snow Crab Legs are the best can! Call to make a reservation specialize in fresh Seafood, Seafood Boils, fried Seafood Baskets, …! Highland Rd, Greensboro ( 336 ) 895-4784 Website order online food for pickup, also to... Seafood & Grill, NC 27410 ( 336 ) 895-4784 Groupon would be accepted and one person said no more... This time around with shrimp ) $ 0.00 & Grill-Big Tree Way in Piedmont Triad Crazy. Unique and fun ordered items and dishes from this store shrimp served chilled, Homemade!