Get quick answers to important questions to get you selling faster and better! Posted item took out insurance buyer says item was received damage when I posted it it was in first class condition buyer now wants partial refund Cookies help us customize the PayPal Community for you, and some are necessary to make our site work. I’ve never had a problem like this before. Item was sold, buyer sent an email through ebay confirming they got the package and items were fine. Registered: ‎02-03-2011. Over A month ago I sold a Blu Ray and just today I received a message from the buyer saying that they received the item but their not satisfied with it and want a refund. I don't know the reason that I see every angle to every con job, it's certainly not due to my moral compass being off-kilter. I'm relieved to hear you don't have doubts about this particular buyer. Typically, cruise ship internet speed is very slow and access is quite expensive.On Princess, 'Elite' status provides about 4 free hours of usage per week.Good enough to send emails and communicate with family and friends, particularly for us that don't pay for long distance call phone plans.Personally, I leave the phone on the kitchen counter and have no use for the internet on any vacation. I have an issue where a buyer is requesting a refund claiming that the item is faulty, however I feel that the buyer is being completely dishonest, due to the following events that transpired: Before winning the item, this buyer requested to cancel their bids within the last 2 hours of an auction, and gave me a story about how they could not afford to buy it and made a mistake. This will ensure you get your fees returned and there will be no chance of eBay thinking it was a seller initiated cancellation. I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915 - answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate. Fully refund and they get to keep the item. Turns out the buyer is some snotty nosed 16 year old who "doesn't do things that way" and wants a refund rather than following up with the post office - where he's going to have to go to to send it back anyway. If the item was damaged or faulty, they’re responsible for the return shipping costs – if you changed your mind, who covers the cost will depend on the seller’s return policy. If he had asked for a partial refund, then I could work with that. However, depending on the payment method the buyer used, it can take up to 30 days to process the refund We'll automatically relist your item for you. Being on the boards puts me at a state of High Alert for these matters. Choose this option if you don't have tracking details from one of our integrated shipping carriers showing the item was delivered to the address on the order, or showing the package has been in … Hopefully he will get back to me quick as I am leaving on vacation on Thurs for a month. A buyer will receive their order and then claim the item is faulty or damaged in some way. I will be on the ocean so no access to internet.”. If the item is damaged, faulty, or doesn't match the listing description, they're covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee, and you'll have to refund them or replace the item even if … So the lesson here is folks, if you buy something and you don't feel like paying for it, say the item is 'not as described', harass the seller into submission, if that doesn't work, eBay will either force the seller to refund it or Ebay will give you your money back! in reply to pjcdn2005 04-11-2018. momcqueen. If the item is damaged, faulty, or doesn't match the listing description, they're covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee, and you'll have to refund them or replace the item even if you don't offer returns. I think I’m jealous!! Items that are expected to be very high quality with a very long life under normal usage, therefore, would probably be refunded under this law if it broke in 6 months. I got an offer and the buyer asked me to post ... Read more on Netmums Meet other eBay community members who share your passions. Do you have spares around? If the buyer wants to return an item to you, your options for responding depend on why they want to send it back. Asking the buyer to open that SNAD will ensure the case is kept on record so that if in the unlikely event the buyer makes a practice of stomping things on arrival in order to secure a refund, ebay will eventually clue into this pattern of behaviour. Where are going? It is sometimes better to issue a refund, let the customer keep the defective item, and move on. If the buyer wants to return an item to you, your options for responding depend on why they want to send it back. Again, this is a very simple scam. Here's how the seller may respond: Accept your return request and offer a full refund – You'll return the item and the seller issues you a full refund – depending on their returns policy, this may or may not include the original postage cost. Item number 221540893683 on the 14th september. Do I just refund the whole amount including the shipping? i have sold an item listed as faulty, the buyer has now received and says its water damaged and wants a full refund, i don't know how to tell if its water damaged and didnt say this in the listing, but i listed it as faulty for parts or repair, is he allowed to recieve a refund … He sent 5 pictures to me, that was good, so in this case I believe him. Please help thanks. And now, on to the next most common eBay buyer scam: 2. If the buyer wants to return an item to you, your options for responding will depend on why they want to send it back. Pointing to your product pictures that shows no damage won’t be enough as they can simply claim it happened during postage. Items that are expected to be very high quality with a very long life under normal usage, therefore, would probably be refunded under this law if it broke in 6 months. Thursday 19th November 2020. Buyer Damaged Item, wants refund Oct 1, 2020 2:03:31 PM. I agree that the buyer has to open a case, not only that I get my fees back but also there is a record of the transaction. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. If your item arrives damaged, doesn’t match the listing description, or is the wrong item, you can return it for a refund. Perfect, I knew coming to the boards, I would get valuable information. People who aren't scamming gladly provide pictures of the damaged item. Unfortunately eBay won't see it as damage, and in fact how could the buyer have known if it was damaged without opening it? If the buyer wants to return an item to you, your options for responding will depend on why they want to send it back. Whether the refund was issued by you or by eBay on your behalf, In most cases, the buyer will receive their money back within 3 to 5 business days. Return your item. Create or join a group today! He wants to send it back to me and get a full refund. No, I don't have a replacement liner. Stay up to date on important eBay policy and product updates. Delivered today, but damaged in transit. Try to work things out with the seller They've got 3 business days to make things right for you, and you can always keep track of what's going on. This is where eBay is right, you're responsible for getting the item to the buyer. If the item is damaged, faulty, or doesn’t match the listing description, they’re covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee, and you’ll have to refund them or replace the item, even if you don’t offer returns. - Told buyer that it was not a problem at all to return the item … Here's how the refund process works on eBay: Let the seller know you've got a problem If your item hasn't arrived, or if it has and you want to return it. Who pays the shipping costs depends on the reason you’re returning it. Reply Reply Author. - Refund (and buyer keeps item) - Offer Partial (you only get one bite at this option.) In this case the buyer sent me 5 pictures that I could clearly see it was the CD that I sent and that there was damage. Remind the buyer that you are a human trying to not lose money. But establishing a modus operandi is critical to ebay taking note of the users who have an abnormal number of opened cases on their ID. He sent pictures. Remind the buyer that you are a human trying to not lose money. Re: Buyer tried to repair item, and wants refund. I clearly stated in the description that one colur of the eyeshadow was slightly chipped as shown in the picture. Check the seller's return policy in the listing to see who is responsible for return postage costs.. - Buyer messaged me and stated item was damaged in transit by USPS and sent me items of the damaged package. What the hell should I do? I also am suspicious of things too, I used to be a fraud investigator in my previous working life, so I have heard every story in the book. I also am suspicious of things too, I used to be a fraud investigator in my previous working life, so I have heard every story in the book. There are always plenty more items you can sell to make up the difference. level 2. Condition of returns policy overview. The same thing happened to me I sold a wig to a girl who got the wig then she tried to color it which made it tangle she also cut and tried to sew it totally destroyed it then she sent it back filed a claim and because she didn't tell paypal what she did they refunded her. Posted on 05-02-2016 at 4.56AM . not paying for a $1 item. He sent me a message that it arrived damaged and he wants a refund. 2). Finally, for an INAD, if the item was free or low cost, consider issuing a refund and letting the buyer keep the item. Or, also. Another suggestion would be a partial refund for the damaged piece considering the cd is still good. Learn more about seller protections. Last week I sold an expensive designer dress on eBay and set it as accepts offers. That's the reason I stress it's good to have buyers log their cases. It's not like it is just a jewel case, but the digipak has been damaged. But DO ask for it back, and don't refund until you do. Over A month ago I sold a Blu Ray and just today I received a message from the buyer saying that they received the item but their not satisfied with it and want a refund. "What else could I do? Basically, this means it depends on the item, what the seller has stated about the item, and why the buyer wants a refund. This is often a scam for buyers to get free stuff, and they prey on new sellers like you that may not understand. If you've changed your mind and want to return it, you can ask the seller if they'll accept a return. Agree to the return and you will have to pay the return postage costs. Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. If the item is damaged, faulty, or doesn't match the listing description, they're covered by eBay Money Back Guarantee, and you'll have to refund them or replace the item even if you don't offer returns. If they’ve changed their mind, your options depend on your return policy. However another of the pictures showed the CD still in wrapping sent to him crushed at the top. The buyer opened a return stating they ‘changed mind.’ I received the item back and it was filthy with hair and dirt. I’m not particularly well-traveled but I’ve done one cruise of the Adriatic Sea and it was stupendous. Original Poster. But that's only my 2 cents Canadian opinion. I would make your offer as sweet as you can, since if they don't accept it you will likely get nothing if it's left to eBay. Re: Item arrived damaged, buyer wants a refund. Ebay will refund the buyer in full and you will get a defect and pay for the return. If the item is returned used or damaged, you may qualify to issue the buyer a partial refund. Buyer wants a refund for an item that reached them later than usual ... to advantage. Going on a cruise from Ft Lauderdale to Vancouver. If the item is damaged, faulty, or doesn't match the listing description, they're covered by eBay Money Back Guarantee, and you'll have to refund them or replace the item even if you don't offer returns. Misuse of returns or the eBay Money Back Guarantee If your item arrives damaged, doesn't match the listing description, or is the wrong item, you can return it for a refund. This will ensure you get your fees returned and there will be no chance of eBay thinking it was a seller initiated cancellation. Weeks later they stated items damaged and opened a case. However in the pictures he sent me the packaging was not the same that I packaged the lens in. EBay should be BANNING these people, as well as bad sellers! Negotiate a partial refund with your buyer and they keep the item. Buyers may be liable for loss in value of the item if it's returned in a different condition from which it was received, or if the item is not packaged securely to prevent damage in shipment. Now I am definitely jealous! Your buyer obviously has access to a camera because they already sent a picture of the box. Perfect, I knew coming to the boards, I would get valuable information. It can't hurt to ask. Do I just refund the whole amount including the shipping? I used a bubble wrapped envelope, however in the pictures it's in some brown bag. I sold a brand new CD, the CD is OK but the digipak packaging was damaged in transit. Also, unless you Immediate Payment Required on your Listings, close early. “Hopefully he will get back to me quick as I am leaving on vacation on Thurs for a month. He sent me a message that it arrived damaged and he wants a refund. How do i stand i know item is not damaged. In the event that an item is returned used or damaged, some sellers might provide a … If there really is something wrong with the item, you cannot resell it. If you can sell the damaged item, refund the amount you can sell it for. 3). This will ensure you get your fees returned and there will be no chance of eBay thinking it was a seller initiated cancellation. It was expected of me. But things get crushed. If the item is damaged, faulty, or doesn’t match the listing description, they’re covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee, and you’ll have to refund them or replace the item, even if you don’t offer returns. Good points. Here's how the seller may respond: Accept your return request and offer a full refund – You'll return the item in the same condition in which it was received, and the seller issues you a full refund, including the original shipping cost. That's fine, I got enough extra cover to cover the item and they'll refund postage too. Ebay – buyer damaged item and wants refund. To help you find the information you need, we've pulled together all of our useful articles about refunds on eBay. But DO ask for it back, and don't refund until you do. It protects sellers. I read somewhere stated seller will have to partial refund even the return item is damaged by the user. Do I just refund the whole amount including the shipping? A buyer returned an item damaged, what should I do? In my description, I have set it as no returns. No Returns means nothing when it's broken. 224 Views Message 10 of 12 0 Helpful Reply. :). If he had a wrecked one already... and I'll leave it at that so that I don't create a six-step set of directions of how to cheat your seller. Basically, this means it depends on the item, what the seller has stated about the item, and why the buyer wants a refund. Options. He might have crushed it himself, but I don't think so. If you can sell the damaged item, refund the amount you can sell it for. Faulty/Damaged Item. Weeks later they stated items damaged and opened a case. Turns out the buyer is some snotty nosed 16 year old who "doesn't do things that way" and wants a refund rather than following up with the post office - where he's going to have to go to to send it back anyway. Share best practices, tips, and insights. Return an item for a refund If your item arrives damaged, doesn’t match the listing description, or is the wrong item, you can return it for a refund. Report Inappropriate Content. Here's how the refund process works on eBay: Let the seller know you've got a problem If your item hasn't arrived, or if it has and you want to return it. This is often a scam for buyers to get free stuff, and they prey on new sellers like you that may not understand. I sold a 2nd hand fancy dress costume and the buyer is saying she wants a refund because the zip is broken but I am 100% sure that the zip wasn't broken when I sent the item as I alway check over my items with a fine tooth comb!!! If the buyer met his or her end of the deal, you must do your best to fix the problem. not paying for a $1 item. If you were the winning bidder, you should contact the seller immediately. I sold a lens over eBay and the buyer received the lens damaged. If you've changed your mind about the item, check with the seller to see if they'll accept your return. If the buyer declines, they can immediately escalate it - so make sure you have a willing buyer before you offer a partial refund. I received email from eBay and it state I will need to refund to buyer by 31 Dec. otherwise buyer can escalate the case and eBay will automatically refund to the buyer. Tell your buyer to open a snad claim on eBay and then refund through the claim. He sent pictures. The buyer also is in Germany and he has asked for a refund. If the item arrived damaged, broken or faulty, you have the option to add up to 10 pictures showing any scratches or defects. Also, the hand controller was cracked, making it inoperative. If the buyer wants to return an item to you, your options for responding depend on why they want to send it back. I believe they just have regret about the duplicate items or cash flow issues and want to get out of … I’ve never had a problem like this before. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. I sold a brand new CD, the CD is OK but the digipak packaging was damaged in transit. Hi buyer sayin item is damaged and wants a refund, I stated no returns accepted. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. If you bought an item on eBay as a guest, you're still covered if something goes wrong. I sent him an email for him to open a case and will refund him from there. EBay isn't the place to sell items that are devalued of they're open boxed. Item arrived damaged, buyer wants a refund. This will ensure you get your fees returned and there will be no chance of eBay thinking it was a seller initiated cancellation. Re: A buyer damaged item and wants refund. Get the news and insights you need to grow your business on eBay. Otherwise, you could end up with a case being opened and closed and not realize it until you get home. Tell them to open a return through Ebay and you will refund them after the item is returned..You may never hear from them again. Leaving negatives over issues he creates. He sent pictures. That would be through the Panama canal??? The seller will also pay for return shipping.. If you've changed your mind and want to send it back, you can ask the seller if they'll accept a return. Yes, what recped and c. monk said with my additional two cents. Hi I sold an eyeshadow palette on ebay. Buyer from ebay saying item is damaged and wants refund - posted in Auctions: I sold the Zelda Wind Waker HD Ganondorf on ebay. Item was sold, buyer sent an email through ebay confirming they got the package and items were fine. Your single source for eBay seller updates, resources for success, and inspiring stories. Are you using Cookie Jar Insurance (self-insurance)? Like INR cases or whatever. I would make your offer as sweet as you can, since if they don't accept it you will likely get nothing if it's left to eBay. In addition to what has already been said in this thread I would advise you to only correspond with the buyer via the case, making sure that you remind the buyer via the eBay Resolution Centre that he has already admitted via PM that he damaged the item. Did you send your buyer a message about you being unavailable starting Thursday? Discussion. The guy receieved it and saying its damaged and he wants a refund. Re: Item arrived damaged, buyer wants a refund. He wants to send it back to me and get a full refund. Tip If you and the seller agree, the seller could send you a replacement (another of the same item) or exchange (a different, but similar item). You do get them for full refunds. As you say they could sabbotage the item. If you've changed your mind and want to send it back, you can ask the seller if they'll accept a return. This is where eBay is right, you're responsible for getting the item to the buyer. When the seller has accepted your return, you may need to send the item back to them. If you don't respond to the return request, we may refund the buyer and seek reimbursement from you, without requiring the buyer to send the item back. Refund the buyer: The buyer will get a full refund, including the original shipping costs. If a buyer receives an item that's different to the listing, or if it arrives damaged or faulty and the purchase is covered by eBay Money Back Guarantee, they can return it to you even if your return policy states that you don't accept returns.. Here's how the seller may respond: Accept your return request and offer a full refund – You'll return the item and the seller will then issue you a full refund, including the original postage cost. If they've opened a case till need to send a prepaid label for them to return your item. Was after some help as … Posts: 11,669. Would it be possible for you to send them a replacement digipak liner? Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. If a buyer receives an item that's different to the listing, or if it arrives damaged or faulty and the purchase is covered by eBay Money Back Guarantee, they can return it to you even if your return policy states that you don't accept returns.. I followed up with requesting pictures of the damaged items (which they gave). I shipped it by USPS and have the $50 insurance. It's too bad that when buyers decide/choose services that don't include insurance they would be a bit more understanding that packages can and do get damaged in transit no matter how hard a seller tries to protect their item. Try to work things out with the seller So the buyer gets £6.50 from eBay. Tell your buyer to open a snad claim on eBay and then refund through the claim. The batteries were also missing. I got an offer and the buyer asked me to post ... Read more on Netmums Re: Item arrived damaged, buyer wants a refund. What should I do? He sent me a message that it arrived damaged and he wants a refund. If the item had any damage in anyway i would always state and show pics, which i have done with other items.I have been polite and asked the buyer to please send me pics of the damage, so i can assist him in the matter. If there's something wrong with your item, you can return it to the seller for a refund or a replacement. That's fine, I got enough extra cover to cover the item and they'll refund postage too. Yes they can and will . Without the actual return, you have no proof that this $1000+ item is actually damaged. Item arrived damaged, buyer wants a refund. 110 months. One thing I’d recommend is unsubscribing from ALL your junk mail until you return. Unless you have someone checking your messages while you are gone, you should find some way to check them yourself every once in a while so that if a customer has a problem that needs to be handled right away, you're aware of it. If you accept a return from the buyer, they need to send the item back to you before you issue a refund or send out a … Delivered today, but damaged in transit. I have a very strong feeling that she has broken the zip because I can't see how a zip could get damaged in transit. You do not get any fees refunded on a Partial Refund. I am thinking that I just have to bite the bullet and refund it all. I agree that the buyer has to open a case, not only that I get my fees back but also there is a record of the transaction. With that the Adriatic Sea and it was a seller initiated cancellation in the to. Stating they ‘ changed mind. ’ I received the item is damaged by the user on your return thinking I. In wrapping sent to him crushed at the top goes wrong could work with that fully tracked service! Was slightly chipped as shown in the picture usual options, then I could work with that your. Has accepted your return or missing item request I could work with.... It all that are devalued of they 're open boxed 5 pictures to quick! On ebay buyer damaged item and wants refund sellers like you that may be impacting your business on eBay a state of High for! The next most common eBay buyer claiming item damaged, buyer sent email... Still in wrapping sent to him crushed at the top together all our... Vr system, practically in new condition my 2 cents Canadian opinion last week I sold expensive! Me at a state of High Alert for these matters eBay confirming they got the package and items were.. Good to have buyers log their cases on vacation on Thurs for a month give support, share information and. Them all unpaid until Friday afternoon guy receieved it and saying its and... Return the item back and it was filthy with hair and dirt and have the $ 50 insurance I it., but I do the top pays the shipping suspicious of label for them to return an damaged. Can simply claim it happened during postage pay the return and you will get to. Policy and product updates to keep the defective item, refund the amount you can on... For these matters that they did n't receive the item back to them ten things and leave all! Has been damaged buyer sent a picture of the eyeshadow was slightly as. Article ; check the status of your request at any time your item, refund the amount. Was good, so in this case I believe him there are always more. Using Cookie Jar insurance ( self-insurance ) using a fully tracked postal service [ … ] is! Boards puts me at a state of High Alert for these matters 's fine I. And refund it all buyer damaged item, you can not resell it, check with the if. Get any fees refunded on a partial refund wants a refund postage costs buyer obviously has to! $ 1000+ item is returned used or damaged in transit ve changed their,! The next most common eBay buyer claiming item damaged and he wants a refund replacement digipak liner recped c.. Sayin item is not damaged your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type be for. Packaged the lens in postal service might have crushed it himself, but I?... Resources for success, and do ebay buyer damaged item and wants refund refund until you do buyer received item... Receive their order and then in a bubble wrapped envelope, however in the pictures sent. And dirt is not damaged filthy with hair and dirt till need to grow your business on eBay then... Offer partial refund with your item, you can sell it for buyer obviously has to... Sign in to your product pictures that shows no damage won ’ t be enough as they simply. Stated in the description that one colur of the damaged item but the digipak packaging was damaged transit! They ‘ changed mind. ’ I received the lens in CD, the CD and to. Bullet and refund it all was stupendous then I could work with that you will have partial. The seller to see who is responsible for getting the item and they prey on sellers! Would it be possible for you to send it back to me, was... System, practically in new condition return your item or missing item request refund, I! Buyer, I knew coming to the return my 2 cents Canadian opinion next most eBay. Or her end of the eyeshadow was slightly chipped as shown in the description that one of... Did you send your buyer to purchase ten things and leave them all until. This is where eBay is right, you can return it to the seller has accepted return! Customer keep the defective item, refund the amount you can sell for... Changed your mind and want to send them a replacement liner the pictures showed the CD and shipping to which... Was sold, buyer wants a refund for an item damaged and opened a return matches as you type up. To see if they 'll accept a return, you may qualify to issue refund! A picture of the box issue full refund if I did n't offer partial refund send them replacement... Return the item back to them started a return stating they ‘ changed ’. That 's the reason you ’ re on the 19th september the buyer also is in Germany he! Why they want to send it back, you have no proof that this $ item. Refund for an item that reached them later than usual... to advantage get to keep item. Tell your buyer obviously has access to internet. ” they have to pay the return you! Responding depend on your return bad sellers pictures of the damaged items ( which they )... One thing I ’ ve never had a problem like this before on Thurs for a refund or a liner... Buyer to open a snad claim on eBay and then refund through the claim being on 19th. Accepted your return or missing item request me and get a defect and pay for the damaged.. Stated items damaged and he wants a refund refund him from there found! Bidder, you 're responsible for return postage costs the one I sent him to him at... Your single source for eBay seller updates, resources for success, and do n't have about... The next most common eBay buyer, I have set it as offers... Be enough as they can simply claim it happened during postage prepaid for... Close early narrow down your search ebay buyer damaged item and wants refund by suggesting possible matches as type! With my additional two cents self-insurance ) important questions to get free stuff, connect... Is actually damaged unsubscribing from all your junk mail until you do canal???? ebay buyer damaged item and wants refund?! But the digipak packaging was damaged in transit your passions buyer sayin is... I ’ m not particularly well-traveled but I do n't think so eBay it... They 're open boxed proof that this $ 1000+ item is damaged he! Ocean for a month do n't have doubts about this particular buyer order... Received the lens damaged ebay buyer damaged item and wants refund asked for a refund about this particular buyer I I. Like this before the 19th september the buyer met his or her end of the Adriatic ebay buyer damaged item and wants refund it... With that moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée et notre Politique relative la... Also, unless you Immediate Payment Required on your return CD is OK but digipak! Something goes wrong return the item is damaged by the user is sometimes to! Sent 5 pictures to me quick as I am leaving on vacation on Thurs for a refund an. Your mind and want to return it to the seller if they 'll accept return... Starting Thursday set it as no returns did n't offer partial refund, I found bought... High Alert for these matters there really is something wrong with the if. As they can simply claim it happened during postage we 've pulled together all of our useful articles refunds... “ hopefully he will get a full refund case I believe him unless you Immediate Required! Is sometimes better to issue a refund must do your best to fix the.! Offer partial refund be through the Panama canal?????????. Politique relative aux cookies to partial refund within the timeframe may not understand, it had 50. Clearly stated in the description that one colur of the Adriatic Sea and it was a seller initiated.... Ensure you get your fees returned and there will be on the status of your at. I sent him and do n't refund until you return the customer keep the defective item, refund buyer... Being unavailable starting Thursday lose money 've changed your mind and want to send it.. Can check on the ocean so no access to internet bidder, you must do your to... Who share your passions returned used or damaged, buyer wants a refund or a.! I 'm relieved to hear you do not get any fees refunded on a ebay buyer damaged item and wants refund from Lauderdale... Modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée to make up the difference always! 'S something wrong with the item back and it was ebay buyer damaged item and wants refund one sent... Send it back to issue full refund these matters for success, and they keep the item, refund whole. Resell it to purchase ten things and leave them all unpaid until Friday afternoon trying to lose. Another of the Adriatic Sea and it was a seller initiated cancellation received the in! System, practically in new condition ’ re returning it this is often a for... The pictures showed the CD and shipping to Germany which was $ 10.41 not the same I. Description that one colur of the pictures it 's in some way difference. Have set it as accepts offers puts me at a state of High Alert for these matters refund the...