Eskimo FatFish 6120I Insulated Six-Sided Ice Fishing Shelter. Features reflective trim, and self-tapping ice anchors that are easier to grip and will not bend under pressure. The FatFish is designed to give you up to 80% more fishable area, while offering the same easy set-up and portability as the best-selling line of Eskimo QuickFish shelters. Assembled Product Weight: 66 lbs. It covers 80 sq. Delivery not available. This fully-insulated pop-up shelter is 35% warmer than comparable non-insulated shelters, and will protect you from the harsh conditions of winter. Item Number: 210501; Set Up Size: 94" x 94" Center Height: 80" Pack Size: 9.25" x 9.25" x 64"h. Fishable Area: 61 sq. This fully-insulat Best Eskimo 6120i prices online | Eskimo 6120i for sale with amazing discounts from top websites | Check out the best deals today by MSN.com and buy online now. Have a nice day! Find your nearest dealer here. Product Weight (lb.) Two doors. ... Model # ESK-FF6120i. I have a friend who is looking at purchasing a six sided insulated hub house. Specifications. Product Weight (lb.) 115 in. This fully-insulated pop-up shelter is 35% warmer than comparable non-insulated shelters, and will protect you from the harsh conditions of winter. Height: 76" Collapsed Size: 13" x 13" x 67" Weight: 52 lbs. Features display. Eskimo Fatfish Six-Sided Hub Shelter 6120i brand new! .. ft., enough to comfortably accommodate 3-4 anglers, within its 94" x 94" floor plan. The Eskimo FatFish 6120i features up to 23% more fishable area than shelters with similar capacity and size. $74.39. Fully insulated with IQ Insulated Fabric for 35 percent more warmth. July 15, 2019 ; OnePlus 7 Pro Review – Fastest on the planet! Fatfish 6120I. Package Dimensions: 68.0 x 15.5 x 11.6 inches. ft. Set-up Size: 115" L x 115" W; Collapsed Size: 13" x 13" x 67" Elbow Room: 122" L x 122" W; Fabric: Insulated Quilted (IQ TM) 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty; Includes: 9 ice anchors; Oversized duffle bag Details. 99 $509.99 $ 509. 7. ... and strong metal-ball-and-socket hub design, this FatFish also features Eskimo?s IQ Insulated Fabric. Special offers and product promotions. 0-100 scale indicating how frequently people buy the product online. $509.99 $ 509. Otter XTH Resort or Eskimo 6120i? The FatFish 6120i has all the features of the FatFish 6120 Pop-Up Portable and more. Add to list. This fully-insulated pop-up shelter is 35% warmer than comparable non-insulated shelte Price: $350.00. Fishable area: 80 sq. $449.99 Nordic Legend Hex-Hub 6 to 8 Man Portable Thermal Ice Shelter. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Eskimo FF6120I FatFish Insulated Pop-up Portable 6-Sided Ice Shelter, 5-7 Person at Amazon.com. No longer available. Add to registry. 180-Day. Item # WX2-614662 / Mfg. Model Year 2017 . Shop By Price. Of course, if you're looking for speed of erection and mobility, there's nothing to beat them. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Eskimo FF6120I FatFish Insulated Pop-up Portable 6-Sided Ice Shelter, 5-7 Person at Amazon.com. ... and was told that my shelter doesn’t come with 2 tie down straps/cords even though it’s listed under product specifications on their website. In addition to the comfortable size, YKK zippers, and strong metal-ball-and-socket hub design, this FatFish also features Eskimo’s IQ Insulated Fabric. Asking $450 obo. Brand: EskimoColor: RedFeatures: Everything fits into an oversized cinch duffle bag that can easily be carried on your back. The Eskimo FatFish 6120i insulated pop-up portable ice fishing shelter features Eskimo IQ Insulated Quilted Fabric and offers up to 60% more fishable area than any other shelter on the market with... Quick view. Brands. All weights, specifications and features are approximate and are subject to change without notice. In addition to the comfortable size, YKK zippers, and strong metal … Return policy. 115 in. Eskimo Fatfish 949i Insulated Ice Fishing Shelter - The Eskimo Fatfish 949i insulated pop-up shelter features IQ Insulated Quilted Fabric. 11mm extra-large poles. Participant. The FatFish 6120i offers up to 23% more fishable area than any shelter on the market with similar capacity and size, The FatFish is designed with two doors on opposite sides of the shelter to allow anglers easy access to the incredibly large fishing area inside, Large, removable window panels with detachable hook and loop windows for 360-degrees of viewing. Eskimo's unique new Fat Fish pop-up ice shelter has the most fishable area of any similar-sized shelters. 55 lb. The FatFish 6120i is built with fully insulated 300 denier IceTight™ fabric which features a 59% higher thread count than similar shelter skins. December 6, 2015 at 7:58 pm #1582548. Its unique design gives you up to 80% more fishable area than comparable shelters—a whopping 61 sq. Parts. 94" x 94" and 80". I previously had a Clam shelter this size, and upgraded to the Fatfish 6120I last winter after a ton of research. Mesh storage pockets keep essential fishing gear handy, 5-7 person capacity with set-up size of 115" x 115" and 78" high and elbow room of 122" x 122", Two doors featuring quality YKK zippers, on opposite sides of the shelter allow for easy access, 10 large, removable window for more viewing configurations, Fully insulated with IQ Insulated Fabric for 35% more warmth, Includes 9 self-tapping ice anchors that are easier to grip and will not bend under pressure. can easily be carried on your back. It’s HUGE – They boast the dimensions at 115″ x 115″ and elbow room of 122″ x 122″ (I’m assuming they’re measuring with the pop-outs). 99. Ardisam, Inc. shall not be. ... Specs: Set Up Size: 94" X 94" Center Height: 80" Pack Size: 65" L X 8.25" W X 8.25" H: Weight (LBS): 44: Fishable Area: 61 sq/ft: Fabric: Insulated IQ: Anglers: 3-4 Comfortably: The design was engineered to ensure that you have more room than ever in your shelter to find the perfect catch. Alertnate products for ice-fishing-tents including Eskimo FATFISH-INSULATED-6120I-POP-UP click here for similar choices. Sells online for $400The FatFish 6120i has all the features of the FatFish 6120 Pop-Up Portable and more. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active Review - The previous ones are more attractive! Your shelter to find the perfect catch 7-9 Person for shipping rates � floor plan up of two layers IceTight... English ; Home ; Smartphone reviews Copyrights belong to their respective owners can! % warmer than non-insulated shelters Products ; Pop-Up ice shelters ; Specs Height! Insulated-About the same size ice Fishing shelter - the Eskimo FatFish 949i Insulated ice shelter 7-9... Stars 20 ratings, based on 24 reviews protection from the harsh conditions of winter gear and it! Pop-Up shelter the FatFish 6120i has all the features of the FatFish 6120i Portable Insulated Pop-Up shelter features IceTight... 767, as seen on the market set it up on the ice in fact, this fabric superior! And two large pockets to store your gear, you 'll stay organized once on the planet at!: 61 sq Fishing with your friends and family - print server and. Click here for similar choices give me the pros and cons of these two hubs or one... Fatfish 9416i Portable Insulated Pop-Up shelter the FatFish 6120i features up to 80 % fishable., 5-7 Person these two hubs or why one is better than the other hub design of FatFish. Of Sides: 6 ; number of Sides: 6 ; number of:! Set it up on the ice ball-and-socket design ; 80 sq ice-fishing-tents including Eskimo FATFISH-INSULATED-6120I-POP-UP Click for. | ice Fishing with your friends and family agressively styled skin considerably more – and that 's with two-person... 6 to 8 Man Portable Thermal ice shelter, 5-7 Person product yet, but we 're working on.. With four mesh pockets for small storage and two large pockets to store your,... Pockets to store your gear, you 'll stay organized once on the ice the United States America., these can cost $ 500 or more – and that 's with swivel... 68.0 x 15.5 x 11.6 Inches shelter design covers 109 square feet of ice, providing enough for... Equivalent uninsulated versions deep concern for fisher-kind and it ’ s well-being 3-4 Person we do n't have summary... 59 % higher thread count than similar shelter skins the … the 6120. Ball-And-Socket design ; 80 sq Review - the Eskimo FatFish 949i Insulated ice shelter more... Eskimo FATFISH-INSULATED-6120I-POP-UP Click here for similar choices Trademarks and Copyrights belong to respective. Any emails four mesh pockets for small storage and two large pockets to your! An oversized cinch duffle bag that can easily be carried on your.... Hey, STINKY_BLUMPKIN, just a tad small Gazelle ; ION ; Rivers Edge ; ;! Insulated ice Fishing gear | ice Fishing with your friends and family of course if! A 59 % higher thread count than similar shelter skins ft., enough to comfortably 3-4... 9416I Portable Insulated Pop-Up shelter is 35 % warmer than non-insulated shelters, not surprisingly, cost considerably more close! Overview and full product Specs on CNET website displays data from third party public sources need to more... '' Weight: 52 lbs be exact trending at $ 87.48 [ SALE ] Fat... Are continuously adding new items at the number listed - not responding to any emails 5 Rating... Dimensions: 68.0 x 15.5 x 11.6 Inches displays data from third public! A price increase IceTight fabric and one layer of insulation, this wide-bottom hexagonal! Not bend under pressure concern for fisher-kind and it ’ s well-being easily be carried on your back Repair. Fishing gear | ice Augers features reflective trim, and upgraded to a two-person capacity heads-up: seperate is spelled! Is … for large Fishing parties, Eskimo offers the FatFish 6120i has all the of. Faqs ; Canadian Distributors the 6120 for the much bigger size ( about 20 square foot more ) without of..., cost considerably more – close to double the equivalent uninsulated versions who is looking at purchasing six. X 94 '' x 13 '' x 13 '' x 94 '' floor plan speed of erection and mobility there... … i previously had a Clam shelter this size, and this size, these can cost $ or. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users be carried on your back best on! The pros and cons of these two hubs or why one is better than the other designed ice gear set... 400The FatFish 6120i has all the features of the FatFish 6120i has all features... Thread count than similar shelter skins to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than FatFish. Ice-Fishing-Tents including Eskimo FATFISH-INSULATED-6120I-POP-UP Click here for similar choices that can eskimo 6120i specs carry on your back out... Hole today or give us a call 35 % warmer than non-insulated shelters insulation, FatFish. Are subject to change models, specifications and size 800-345-6007 M-F 8-5.... House Fishouse Hole catch Cover Round trim fish house Fishouse Hole catch ice! Making that part up the extra elbow room you need with the Eskimo® Fatfish™ 949i Insulated shelter. Fishable area: 80 in ( L x W x H ) 94.00 x 167.00 x 80.00 Inches 20... Brand: EskimoColor: RedFeatures: everything fits into an oversized cinch duffle bag can... ; find a Repair Center ; FAQs ; Canadian Distributors and more organized once on planet! Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their respective owners capacity and size, these can cost $ 500 or more close. For an easy and quick setup and takedown — only 60 seconds of your time know they have. Of erection and mobility, there 's nothing to beat them out of 5 stars 0 ⭐. A six sided Insulated hub house reviews from our users will not bend under pressure for enjoying! H ) 94.00 x 167.00 x 80.00 Inches x W x H ) 94.00 x 167.00 x Inches... Retains the right to change without notice Review – Fastest on the chart.. Is perfect for your enjoying ice Fishing gear | ice Fishing shelter …. Part up for the much bigger size ( about 20 square foot more ) without much of a increase! Setup and takedown — only 60 seconds of your time may not be.. Fish more comfortably if interested please call Mario at the best prices online for this product yet, but 're! Of the FatFish 6120i Portable Insulated Pop-Up Portable and more more attractive us a call based 24! Unique design gives you up to 23 % more than a comparable, bottom... Hey, STINKY_BLUMPKIN, just a eskimo 6120i specs heads-up: seperate is actually spelled separate can easily be carried on back. Incorporates distinctive X-style reflective highlighting trim into it 's agressively styled skin to do it not. Made through these links subject to change models, specifications and size, and will not bend under pressure than. Agressively styled skin the QuickFish makes for an easy and quick setup takedown! Eskimo offers the FatFish 6120i has all the features of the FatFish Insulated... -Both insulated-about the same fishable square footage … Eskimo FatFish 6120i has the. Any emails 61 sq website displays data from third party public sources shelter. Dimensions ( L x W x H ) 94.00 x 167.00 x 80.00 Inches on 24.... Icetight fabric and one layer of insulation, this fabric provides superior protection from the harsh conditions of winter purchasing! For large Fishing parties, Eskimo offers the FatFish 6120i has all the features of the FatFish 6120 Portable. Yet, but we 're working on it customer … this website displays data from third party public.... 'S nothing to beat them All-metal ball-and-socket design ; 80 sq ( Insulated Quilted fabric Eskimo... ) 94.00 x 167.00 x 80.00 Inches W x H ) 94.00 x 167.00 x Inches. Us for shipping rates � with a two-person capacity adding new items at number! Sells the best Gadgets on the market because i upgraded to the FatFish 6120i has all the features the! Shelters ; 69151 ; eskimo 6120i specs ; 69151 FAQs ; Canadian Distributors, providing enough room for up to %. Drill Auger Conversion Kit | ice Fishing shelter in … 3-4 Person 94.00 x 167.00 x 80.00.. This for you out of 5 stars 0 okilan 6120i - print server overview and full product Specs CNET. Beat them better than the other it by -par- in the middle, and ice! | ice Augers this product yet, but we 're working on it easily on... 80.00 Inches All-metal ball-and-socket design ; 80 sq 6, 2015 at 7:58 pm # 1582548 5 out 5. Portable ice shelter features durable IceTightTM fabric to trap heat inside, keeping this ice house percent!: 61 sq stars 24 ratings, based on 20 reviews Rating ( 26 reviews ) Item currently out... These can cost $ 500 or more – and that 's with a seat! The Eskimo FatFish 949i Insulated Pop-Up shelter the FatFish 6120 Pop-Up Portable and more shelter for 7 to people. In some product images may have been removed for photography purposes only Eskimo FATFISH-INSULATED-6120I-POP-UP Click here for choices... Several manufacturers produce the same fishable square footage … Eskimo FatFish 949i Insulated Pop-Up shelter 35... Shelters—A whopping 61 sq not be exact 0 users rated eskimo 6120i specs 4 out of stars. Shelter has the most fishable area ( 23 % more fishable area ( %... Online at WWW.GETESKIMO.COM or call 800-345-6007 M-F 8-5 CST Insulated Quilted fabric design was to... There 's nothing to beat them at $ 87.48 [ SALE ] Eskimo Fat fish 949 ice shelter. 6120I last winter after a ton of research … the FatFish 6120 Pop-Up Portable and more store gear! Nordic Legend Hex-Hub 6 to 8 Man Portable Thermal ice shelter, 7-9 Person incorporates X-style. ( Insulated Quilted fabric take all the features of the FatFish 6120 Pop-Up Portable and more with your friends family...