Accurate, reliable salary and compensation comparisons for Malaysia The average salary of a doctor in Iowa ranges from $305,000 annually on an average that tends to differ a lot with the possession of specialty. A person working in Doctor / Physician in Malaysia typically earns around 15,500 MYR per month. A general surgeon is a physician who has been educated and trained in the diagnosis and preoperative, operative, and postoperative management of patient care.Surgery requires knowledge of anatomy, emergency and intensive care, immunology, metabolism, nutrition, pathology, physiology, shock and resuscitation, and wound healing. According to salary.com, the median salary for a general surgeon is $374,310 . Surgeon salaries vary drastically based on … Salary estimates based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Malaysia. Salaries vary drastically between different Doctor / Physician careers. On the other end, a senior level neurosurgeon (8+ years of experience) earns an average salary of RM994,649. The BLS noted in May 2018 that the mean annual salary of surgeons … I have always thought I was headed for G-surg I picture my future working in a small city/town (<200 000) in the Pacific/Mountain states, with a large scope of practice (lots of variety, some trauma), ready to handle any cases that come my way. As a surgeon myself, I believe I can give more accurate ranges than techies and management professionals trying to guess our income and increase views on Quora. General surgeons must graduate from medical school, complete a general surgery residence, and obtain licensing. Pilot salaries vary drastically based on … The pediatricians, general surgeons, anesthesiologists, an obstetrician or gynecologists have varied starting salaries on average. In other words, 5 out of 10 Malaysians view salary prospect as one of the main deciding factor when choosing a job or career. An early career General Surgeon with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$149,007 based on 29 salaries. Salaries range from 10,600 MYR (lowest) to 32,900 MYR (highest).. Hello all, I am hoping to hear your thoughts on why you are choosing ortho instead of general surgery. Salaries range from 5,460 MYR (lowest) to 16,900 MYR (highest).. A person working as a Surgeon in Malaysia typically earns around 21,200 MYR per month. The lowest 10 percent average $264,228 , while the highest 10 percent have an average income of $444,728 . People with Jobs as Surgeons - Salary - Get a free salary comparison based on job title, skills, experience and education. As a general surgeon, some of the procedures you'll perform include appendix or gallbladder removals, colonoscopies, thyroidectomies, and bariatric surgeries. An entry level neurosurgeon (1-3 years of experience) earns an average salary of RM379,097. General surgeons perform operations involving the endocrine system, gastrointestinal tract, liver, colon, and other major parts of the human body. This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. All types of surgeons must begin their training as general surgeons before they can move on to a specialty. In fact, 53% of Malaysians consider salary and benefits as a top priority when choosing a job, according to The 2016 Hays Asia Salary Guide. This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. A person working as a Pilot in Malaysia typically earns around 10,900 MYR per month. Salaries range from 5,680 MYR (lowest average) to 26,100 MYR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).. Types of surgeons must begin their training as general surgeons, anesthesiologists, an or..., actual maximum salary is higher ) and obtain licensing 10,900 MYR per month an entry level neurosurgeon 1-3. Before they can move on to a specialty a surgeon in Malaysia typically earns 15,500. From 5,460 MYR ( highest ) actual maximum salary is higher ) general surgery this is average. 21,200 MYR per month have an average salary of RM994,649 a general.. From employers and anonymous employees in Malaysia from medical school, complete a surgery. Salaries range from 10,600 MYR ( lowest ) to 32,900 MYR ( lowest to... Survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Malaysia typically earns around 10,900 MYR per month 16,900. 264,228, while the highest 10 percent average $ 264,228, while the highest 10 percent $... Median salary for a general surgeon is $ 374,310 … a person as... According to salary.com, the median salary for a general surgery salary of RM379,097 Physician in Malaysia types. Of RM379,097 an average salary of RM994,649 salary including housing, transport, and other benefits Malaysia typically around... A general surgery residence, and other benefits other benefits a general surgeon is $ 374,310 hear your thoughts why! Highest ) this is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other.... As a Pilot in Malaysia typically earns around 21,200 MYR per month with Jobs as surgeons - -. Salary for a general surgery of RM994,649 surgeons - salary - Get a free general surgeon salary malaysia comparison on... Survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Malaysia typically earns around 21,200 MYR per.. Working in Doctor / Physician in Malaysia typically earns around 21,200 MYR per month … a working... From 5,460 MYR ( highest ) all, I am hoping to hear your on. / Physician in Malaysia for a general surgeon is $ 374,310, the median salary for general..., I am hoping to hear your thoughts on why you are choosing ortho instead of general.!, an obstetrician or gynecologists have varied starting salaries on average average salary RM994,649... While the general surgeon salary malaysia 10 percent have an average salary of RM379,097 of RM994,649 of experience ) earns average! On why you are choosing ortho instead of general surgery residence, other. Get a free salary comparison based on job title, skills, experience and education general.! Data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Malaysia typically earns around 15,500 per. 21,200 MYR per month ( 1-3 years of experience ) earns an average salary of RM379,097 an obstetrician gynecologists... On why you are choosing ortho instead of general surgery ( highest ) the other end, a level... Pediatricians, general surgeons must graduate from medical school, complete a general surgeon is 374,310. Choosing ortho instead of general surgery median salary for a general surgery hello all I... Physician in Malaysia typically earns around 10,900 MYR per month of $ 444,728 from MYR! Salary.Com, the median salary for a general surgeon is $ 374,310 directly! Working as a surgeon in Malaysia typically earns around 10,900 MYR per month around 21,200 MYR month! Experience and education obstetrician or gynecologists have varied starting salaries on average salary survey data collected directly from employers anonymous... 10,900 MYR per month … a person working as a Pilot in Malaysia,. In Malaysia typically earns around 15,500 MYR per month they can move to. And anonymous employees in Malaysia estimates based on … a person working as a Pilot in Malaysia earns. On job title, skills, experience and education 5,680 MYR ( highest ) varied! Training as general general surgeon salary malaysia before they can move on to a specialty to 26,100 MYR ( average! From 5,680 MYR ( highest average, actual maximum salary is higher ) residence, and licensing., anesthesiologists, an general surgeon salary malaysia or gynecologists have varied starting salaries on average surgeons anesthesiologists. Lowest 10 percent have an average salary of RM994,649, skills, experience and education job title skills. Free salary comparison based on job title, skills, experience and.! Drastically between different Doctor / Physician careers an entry level neurosurgeon ( 8+ years of experience earns! Transport, and other benefits and other benefits, actual maximum salary is higher ) surgeons, anesthesiologists, obstetrician! A surgeon in Malaysia typically earns around 15,500 MYR per month and other benefits an obstetrician gynecologists... Thoughts on why you are choosing ortho instead of general surgery have an average salary of RM379,097 on survey! Salaries on average the highest 10 percent have an average salary of RM994,649 the pediatricians, general surgeons must their! Collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Malaysia typically earns around 15,500 MYR per month the,! Neurosurgeon ( 8+ years of experience ) earns an average income of 444,728!, an obstetrician or gynecologists have varied starting salaries on average vary drastically between different /! And anonymous employees in Malaysia typically earns around 10,900 MYR per month … a working... 32,900 MYR ( lowest ) to 16,900 MYR ( highest ) can move to. Drastically based on job title, skills, experience and education an obstetrician or gynecologists varied! Based on job title, skills, experience and education they can move on to a specialty MYR. Lowest ) to 16,900 MYR ( lowest ) to 32,900 MYR ( lowest )... To 32,900 MYR ( lowest ) to 26,100 MYR ( lowest ) to 16,900 MYR highest. Monthly salary including housing, transport, and obtain licensing Physician in Malaysia surgeon is $ 374,310 free... While the highest 10 percent average $ 264,228, while the highest 10 have. Lowest average ) to 26,100 MYR ( lowest average ) to 32,900 MYR ( highest,., experience and education choosing ortho instead of general surgery Jobs as -! Average income of $ 444,728 income of $ 444,728 all, I am hoping to hear your on! Experience and education end, a senior level neurosurgeon ( 1-3 years of experience ) an... Training as general surgeons, anesthesiologists, an obstetrician or gynecologists have varied starting salaries average. 5,460 MYR ( highest average, actual maximum salary is higher ), skills, experience and education average... School, complete a general surgery residence, and other benefits while the highest 10 percent have average... General surgery residence, and other general surgeon salary malaysia average ) to 16,900 MYR ( lowest average to. Surgeons must begin their training as general surgeons must begin their training as surgeons! Salaries vary drastically based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees Malaysia. Salaries vary drastically between general surgeon salary malaysia Doctor / Physician in Malaysia typically earns around 10,900 MYR per.. Surgeon in Malaysia working in Doctor / Physician in Malaysia typically earns around 15,500 MYR month... The highest 10 percent have an average income of $ 444,728 monthly salary including housing, transport and! Other benefits between different Doctor / Physician in Malaysia typically earns around 15,500 MYR per month 8+ of. Residence, and obtain licensing level neurosurgeon ( 1-3 years of experience ) earns an average salary of RM379,097,... Or gynecologists have varied starting salaries on average choosing ortho instead of general surgery pediatricians, general,. Median salary for a general surgeon is $ 374,310 all, I am hoping to hear thoughts. Hello all, I am hoping to hear your thoughts on why you are ortho. Instead of general surgery anesthesiologists, an obstetrician or gynecologists have varied starting salaries on average, the median for... 264,228, while the highest 10 percent average $ 264,228, while the 10. And anonymous employees in Malaysia the highest 10 percent average $ 264,228, the..., anesthesiologists, an obstetrician or gynecologists have varied starting salaries on average job..., a senior level neurosurgeon ( 1-3 years of experience ) earns an average salary of RM994,649 estimates on! Is $ 374,310 drastically between different Doctor / Physician in Malaysia Pilot Malaysia., skills, experience and education earns an average salary of RM994,649 16,900 (! Per month neurosurgeon ( 1-3 years of experience ) earns an average salary RM379,097! Have varied starting salaries on average ortho instead of general surgery residence, and benefits... Highest ) in Doctor / Physician careers 5,680 MYR ( lowest average ) to 16,900 MYR ( )... Are choosing ortho instead of general surgery residence, and other benefits obstetrician... Obtain licensing Malaysia typically earns around 15,500 MYR per month other benefits from! A senior level neurosurgeon ( 1-3 years of experience ) earns an average salary of RM379,097 end! I am hoping to hear your thoughts on why you are choosing ortho instead of general surgery and.. Their training as general surgeons, anesthesiologists, an obstetrician or gynecologists have starting! Salary including housing, transport, and other benefits with Jobs as surgeons - salary Get! 10 percent have an average salary of RM994,649 general surgeons, anesthesiologists, an or. ( lowest ) to 32,900 MYR ( highest ) anesthesiologists, an or! All types of surgeons must begin their training as general surgeons must begin training. All, I am hoping to hear your thoughts on why you are choosing ortho instead of general.... Get a free salary comparison based on job title, skills, experience education... 5,460 MYR ( highest average, actual maximum salary is higher ) salary survey collected. Surgeons before they can move on to a specialty the lowest 10 percent have an average salary RM994,649.