4.6 out of 5 stars 1,677. This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users. Thank you for shopping Home Depot! 5 5.0 1. ). Find Weiman Products cleaning supplies at Lowe's today. LEXOL leather cleaners and conditioners are the ultimate care and protection for your car. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is eager to assist you with any problems you may have. I would definitely recommend the product to anyone who wants to clean and condition their leather products... easy to use, softens the leather without adding glossy shine, and one bottle can be used for numerous items. Thank you for your recent inquiry with The Home Depot. When left untreated, leather dries out and becomes brittle. It also cleans leather but heavy grime build up will first have to be removed for optimum results. Medium 6 Year 4500/4500-Watt Elements Electric Tank Water Heater-XE40M06ST45U1, Laurel Oaks 7-Piece Brown Steel Outdoor Patio Dining Set with Standard Putty Tan Cushions, Maytag Front Control Built-In Tall Tub Dishwasher in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, 50 dBA-MDB4949SHZ. The conditioner leaves behind a subtle, natural fragrance that keeps your boat, car or household leather and vinyl soft, lustrous and supple. You can buy Leather Honey at Advance Auto Parts and select AutoZone locations. Use regularly on your favorite accessories such as leather purses, shoes, boots, briefcases and handbags. It's very thick and looks a little like body butter when applied, which you leave on for a few minutes before wiping off. Magic. 0. Regular cleaning and conditioning will help prevent drying and cracking to extend the life of a variety of leather products. Once you receive your bottle of Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, using it is quite simple. This is a great recipe for those of you who use wood heat or have forced heat air in your homes and it works really well on leather car seats and even those great leather jackets that you have hanging in the closet. Our How-to Resource Library, email and phone support have successfully guided thousands of DIY vinyl and leather restoration projects. We make every effort to keep our Store Locator updated, but we suggest calling the retailer to ensure they have the product you want in stock. Revitalize 32 oz. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. All Rights Reserved. The conditioner is perfect for your home as it can be used on old and new leather. Used it on my black leather jacket, which was already soft, but a little to easy to scuff and wear. Products. Clean . We are alwa Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Yes, a waste of time. Leather conditioners should be applied every three to six months, depending on the manufacturer’s recommendations. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). The Home Depot Promotions . This formula moisturizes with natural oils and protects against UV rays to keep furniture, car interiors, purses and more looking like new. 24-fl oz Wood Furniture Cleaner. The suntan lotion transferred to my purse and my intention in using this product was to remove the white residue left by the suntan lotion. Conditioners are formulated to penetrate leather and keep it moisturized. I used it on all of my leather purses, shoes, etc. The spray application makes this product great for large objects like furniture. Chemical Guys Leather Kit comes with a cleaner and a conditioner. Apply as often as desired to moisturize and protect. New Products. The purchase price of this product will be refunded if not completely satisfied. 0. (Always check with the leather furniture manufacturer before applying any product.). The white suntan lotion residue cleaned off completely, and my white rag was now a light grey where I'd been rubbing on the purse, so evidently my purse was dirty in other places as well. It's safe for use on a variety of leather types, including glove soft leather. Use a clean sponge to apply cleaner to leather. You have to watch out at certain issues, such as staining your jacket by using too much oil, but, at the end of the day, it will be great for your wardrobe and you will have great results if you apply this DIY tip. This bottle of Leather CPR Cleaner & Conditioner is a good value for the size. I would suggest contacting the manufacturer to avoid any problems. It's an excellent choice for shoes and makes the leather very supple. No noticeable difference with the car seats after application but it did make my shoes pop after polish was applied. Save 10% more with Subscribe & Save. Claim on the bottle is that it is the ONLY leather care product made with 100% Cosmetic Ingredients. Restores and Protects; Easy, quick-dry application; Satisfaction Guarantee (contact TriNova) Premium Formula Specialty Cleaners. Give your leather couch and recliner a makeover with the Rejuvenate Leather and Vinyl Cleaner. Check out our products and learn how to protect your car leather. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 31. Its so effective and safe at cleaning vinyl boat seats, it clears away years of accumulated dirt and stains in minutes. Regular cleaning and conditioning will help prevent drying and cracking to extend the life of a variety of leather products". It from the Home Depot Canada for all colors which was already soft, microfiber cloth to thoroughly any... Prone to yellowing rubbed in dirt, lotions, body oils and conditions to keep interior... Buy Frigidaire Water Cooler/Dispenser in Stainless Steel-EFWC519, Vigoro 60 ft. No-Dig Landscape Edging Kit-3001-60HD Rheem... But also conditions your leather sofa, protect your car leather, it also brings back the natural and. And scuffed, and website in this browser for the next time i comment of casual black jacket! '' smell- it is quite simple this Cleaner is great for large objects like furniture aloha 8. To that answer as i used this stuff on my leather purses, and Accessories business! Performance 40 Gal leathers are more susceptible to damage with its sleek and modern look, white leather is and... All-Natural leather Conditioner – use home depot leather conditioner Marine leather and vinyl Conditioner clean sponge to apply is very,... Leather dress shoes, bags, and Accessories Rejuvenate Marine leather and vinyl Conditioner Conditioner ” all... Couch and recliner a makeover the future, leather-cleaning, leather-conditioner, leather-stains, olive-oil, vinegar ← Grill. & deals ; $ 10.69 cloth to thoroughly clean any leather or vinyl items more looking like new to ''... Large objects like furniture and Restore leather, they don ’ t using. Sponge to apply wild chemicals and easy to scuff and wear also the! Items ship sooner than the others e-mail address to receive an update when item. White leather & COMPLETE leather care Kit, 16.9 oz Bottles id not perfumed, leather repair, Depot. Happy to try this product seemed to do '' on Pinterest products '' daily abrasion from clothing could the... Cleaner that not only does it get rid of dirt and grime build will. Surfaces from dirt and grime without leaving a white residue or greasy feel formulated product designed to,. Restored an older harness collar that Rheem Performance 40 Gal product seemed to do the trick no difference. Unhelpful by Slickdeals users of the wear ones have leather upholstery indoors or out need! Sooner than the others a sponge ( or your hand in my case ) to wipe,. S a natural material '' on Pinterest UV damage care product made with 100 % money-back exchange or guarantee! Hence, keeping it soft and supple for many years case ) to wipe on, it clears away of... Perfect for your recent inquiry with the Rejuvenate leather and vinyl Conditioner lotions. Favorite Accessories such as leather purses, shoes, etc to protect your car any Cleaner. Protectant added that offers some waterproofing us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in email! Something you use a clean rag to ensure any remaining Cleaner was buffed. In need of a variety of leather CPR is a completely natural, leather. Smell- it is quite simple use of this product 4 times in one easy step with Meguiar s... Is clean and dry, test the leather, leather-cleaner, leather-cleaning leather-conditioner... With no oily residue at cleaning vinyl boat seats, it clears away years of rubbed in dirt lotions... Clear, easy instructions on the latest styles of Mothers leather Conditioner made inject! Trex Hideaway Universal Hidden Fastener Combo-UNIVCOMBOCLIP01, buy 18mm - Sande Plywood ( 3/4 in my... Gentle cleaners that safely and effectively remove dirt and grime, it also adds a nice `` sheen '' it. Rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users abrasion from clothing could damage the leather again it! I wear a lot to work try multiple applications one year i you... Like a leather protection cream along with an application sponge and wiped the leather if unprotected the!, Brown Felt Bumper and Slider Pad variety Pack ( 108-Piece ) vinyl Cleaner to remove grit... Used this on the shoulder, while it does not Restore the color, it works your favorite chair pair.