Both of them arrived quickly and were perfect. In our opinion, they accomplished the look we were going... We bought two of these sinks for our master bathroom to try to give it a little more custom feel (also installed new Silestone countertops). Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2017. This is My Showroom. Beautiful sink. I hope this helps someone who is debating between the two sinks. Archer offers a timeless appeal, blending subtle elements of Craftsman woodworking techniques and the intricate facets of jewelry. Archer Collection ; Replacement Parts Available; Basin Shape: Rectangular ; Faucet Holes: 0 ; Installation Type: Undermount ; Length: 19.875 in. Distinguished by its beveled edges and clean geometry, the Archer sink creates a universal look that suits an array of bathroom styles. Looks great with my expensive granite counter top. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. square large small wall mount white modern vanity powder room bowl countertop small rustic farmhouse lavatory washing bath faucet drain corner water bar vanity home commercial. One arrived totally damaged but Amazon quickly replaced it. American Imaginations 21-inch W x 15-inch D Rectangular Undermount Sink in White with Glaze Finish in Chrome (1) $151. Model # 2355-0 | Store SKU # 1000705041 | Special Order SKU # 1001129899 (147) Write a Review; Q&A (2) Overview. Distinguished by its beveled edges and clean geometry, the Archer sink creates a universal look that suits an array of bathroom styles. KOHLER bathroom sinks selection helps you create a bathroom you like. … We work hard to protect your security and privacy. When you buy Kohler Kohler K-2355 Kohler K-2355 Archer 19-7/8" Undermount Bathroom, White or any Bath product online from us, you become part of the Houzz family and can expect exceptional customer service every step of the way. Whether you are swapping out your sink or doing a complete remodel, we got a solution. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Part #: K2355-K4. For over a decade, Ronbow has been a leading global manufacturer and distributor of luxurious bathroom furnishings. Actually used quite a few on a previous house and was lucky to find them again at such a steep discount. Archer offers a timeless appeal, blending subtle elements of Craftsman woodworking techniques and the intricate facets of jewelry. © 2020 b.a. Q: ® Home. $98.11. Distinguished by its beveled Please try again. I bought 2 of these Kohler Archer sinks just over a year ago for our master bathroom. KOHLER bathroom sinks selection helps you create a bathroom you like. The sinks are very generously sized, so if you have a large countertop, they look great. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Extremely impressive sinks! It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. We've had them in use for only one week so far but we are very pleased. The Kohler Archer Undermount Bathroom Sink has a length of 22 inches, a width of 16.9 inches, and a height of 8.9 inches that can hold water up to a depth of 3.75 inches. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Archer® 60" x 32" alcove bath with integral apron, integral flange and right-hand drain Archer® 60" x 32" alcove bath with integral apron, integral flange and r... K-1123-RA-0 Bathroom Plumbing. We had them undermounted to granite and quartz. Part #K2355 | Manufacturer Part #2355-0. They are different than your average sink which adds interest, and we've received lots of compliments. The people that cut the granite loved the sinks and want to source them for their personal use. Kohler should know this. My husband shaves every day and it allows him to use less water as the bottom has a small basin that can be filled with water to shave (unlike the flat Verticyl). Compare. Error posting question. Compare. Shop the latest tools and home improvement products from today's brightest startups on Amazon Launchpad. KOHLER Caxton® Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow … I purchased two for our master bath vanity. We bought two of these sinks for our master bathroom to try to give it a little more custom feel (also installed new Silestone countertops). Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow (2355-0) at Ferguson. Compare . Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2017. Kohler Archer 19-7/8" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow. Compare. That is pretty cheap of Kohler not to skimp on a cheap... Good looking sink, but a Template sheet is not included in the box. Print KOHLER. Sinks came well packaged and no damage at all. I bought 2 of these Kohler Archer sinks just over a year ago for our master bathroom. I had previously renovated our son's bathroom and used the Kohler Verticyl Rectangular Under-mount sinks in their vanity. Those items are usually includ…. Will this sink fit in a cabinet that is 30" wide by 21" deep and still have room for fauce…, A: Add to Cart. I have 2 sinks in a 68" vanity and their size is perfect leaving a generous amount of counter space. KOHLER Archer® 60 x 32 in. Print KOHLER. We like how the granite was curved at the front to match the profile of the sink. 0. Rectangle ceramic undermount bathroom sink in White, Biscuit, Cool Gray and Sky Blue. Model # 2355-0 Store SKU # 1000705041 . I got lucky and caught these for $90 each new in the box. Choose from a range of Low Profile shower trays to create your minimalist shower enclosure. Buy 3 or more $ 84.60. Part #K2355-0 | Item #3170222 | Manufacturer Part #2355-0 $ 131.79 EACH (Pricing is for White) Color/Finish: White. Please enter your zip code to find your nearest Ferguson Showroom. Added to your cart. A: Bathroom Sinks. 23 inch Rectangular Bathroom Sink with modern design perfect for your contemporary bathrooms. Archer offers a timeless appeal, blending subtle elements of Craftsman woodworking techniques and the intricate facets of jewelry. … Starting at $131.78 (131) FREE 2-Day Shipping for Select Finishes. I am hoping it last for long time.. Good quality and good price on this bathroom renovation item. Q: The Archer on the other hand has a nice curved bottom and doesn't require the upkeep that the Verticyl does. The sink dies not come with a drain nor plunger with trim. Explore the Archer® bathroom collection. Looks magnificent! You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow in Ice™ Grey (2355-95) at Ferguson. EACH. KOHLER Archer® 60 x 30 in. View Cart. The sinks are beautiful and I have not had any issues with them. KOHLER Archer® Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow in Dune. Compare. Nobody expects more from us than we do. Please try again later. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, KOHLER K-2355-96 Archer Undercounter Bathroom Sink, Biscuit, Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. 00 / each. Mine is installed under a quartz…. I love these Archer bathroom sinks. ® Home. Usually ships within 2 to 3 weeks. Model: K-2355. Installation Caxton® Sink Installation Tool; Install Stainless Steel Sink Clips; Pedestal and Wall-Mount Bathroom Sinks Nobody expects more from us than we do. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. We've had them in use for only one week so far but we are very pleased. An alluring blend of craftsman furniture and fine jewelry. Bathroom Sinks. Archer® Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow in White. Quantity. We've been using them for several months and are completely satisfied. KOHLER Archer Vitreous China Undermount Bathroom Sink in White with Overflow Drain. I use for my investment property.. KOHLER K-2358-1-0 Archer Pedestal Bathroom Sink Basin with Single-Hole Faucet Drilling, White Archer offers a timeless appeal, blending subtle elements of Craftsman woodworking techniques and the intricate facets of jewelry. Yes. Shower Trays | KOHLER. Cancel $ MORE. Width: 15.3125 in. I was a total skeptic when making this purchase, but so glad I did! ✅EASY TO CLEAN: Smooth crystalline glazing protects the sink from dust accumulation, make cleaning easier so stains such as liquid and makeup can be removed easily. $188.97. Search for answers. Does this sink come with a drain and plunger with trim for the sink drain? ✅LARGE CAPACITY: The flat-bottom style offers more basin space and features a dip in the center, so no water is left standing in the bottom of the sink. www.ferguson.com. KOHLER Memoirs Ceramic Pedestal Combo Bathroom Sink with Classic Design in White with Overflow Drain. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Have a question? To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. It makes washroom look better with granite countertop, Brands related to this category on Amazon, Get Your Bathroom Sinks in Classical Ceramic, Vanities carefully crafted with you in mind, Moen Voss Two-Handle High-Arc Widespread Bathroom Faucet without Valve, Chrome (T6905). Shop this Collection (299) Model# K-R20000-0 $ 94 00. Print KOHLER. You can't go wrong with either one, they are both beautiful, just know you will need to wipe out the Verticyl daily. Archer bathroom sinks are available for under-mount and drop-in installations and are crafted of vitreous china. KOHLER Caxton Undermount Rectangular Bathroom Sink with Overflow and Clamp Assembly in White. IN … This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Archer offers a timeless appeal, blending subtle elements of Craftsman woodworking techniques and the intricate facets of jewelry. kleankin Rectangular Vessel Sink Above Counter Art Basin Porcelain Ceramic Bathroom Vanity Sink - High Glossy White Is there an overflow drain in this sink? Just be careful on installation, because there's a weird angled gap between the sink and the underside of the vanity top, and if your installer isn't careful with the white silicone caulk, you'll be able to see the caulk between the sink and the top. To see availability for this product, Create an Account. You can download from …. In our opinion, they accomplished the look we were going for and are happy with the outcome. Needed nine of these for a house my family is building on Oahu. I got lucky and caught these for $90 each new in the box. Archer offers a timeless appeal, blending subtle elements of Craftsman woodworking techniques and the intricate facets of jewelry. They do not come with a template, but most granite/stone companies have this template. Kohler should know this. Check to see if your Ferguson Showroom is open for in-store or virtual appointments. 4 Finishes. The people that cut the granite loved the sinks and want to source them for their personal use. Make creating a coordinated room easy by pairing with Archer baths, shower bases, toilets, faucets and accessories. … KOHLER Caxton Rectangle Undermount Bathroom Sink … With free prime shipping, this was a no brainer. $188.96. https://www.robinsonco.ca/en_CA/bathundermountsinks/222049.html, https://www.robinsonco.ca/en_CA/bathundermountsinks/222049.html?dwvar_222049_finish=Black%20Black, ARCHER® 60 X 30 INCHES ALCOVE BATHTUB WITH INTEGRAL APRON AND INTEGRAL FLANGE, LEFT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® 60 X 32 INCHES ALCOVE BATHTUB WITH INTEGRAL APRON AND INTEGRAL FLANGE, RIGHT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® COMFORT HEIGHT® TWO-PIECE ELONGATED 1.28 GPF TOILET WITH AQUAPISTON® FLUSHING, ARCHER® DROP IN BATHROOM SINK WITH 8-INCH WIDESPREAD FAUCET HOLES, ARCHER® 60 X 30 INCHES ALCOVE BATHTUB WITH INTEGRAL APRON AND INTEGRAL FLANGE, RIGHT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® 60 X 32 INCHES ALCOVE BATHTUB WITH INTEGRAL APRON AND INTEGRAL FLANGE, LEFT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® DROP IN BATHROOM SINK WITH 4-INCH CENTERSET FAUCET HOLES, ARCHER® 60 X 32 INCHES ALCOVE WHIRLPOOL WITH INTEGRAL APRON AND INTEGRAL FLANGE, RIGHT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® 72 X 36 INCHES ALCOVE WHIRLPOOL WITH INTEGRAL APRON AND RIGHT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® 72 X 36 INCHES ALCOVE BATHTUB WITH INTEGRAL APRON, RIGHT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® 60 X 32 INCHES DROP IN BATHTUB WITH REVERSIBLE DRAIN, ARCHER® 60 X 30 INCHES THREE-SIDE INTEGRAL FLANGE WHIRLPOOL WITH LEFT-HAND DRAIN, HEATER AND COMFORT DEPTH® DESIGN, ARCHER® PEDESTAL BATHROOM SINK WITH 4-INCH CENTERSET FAUCET HOLES, ARCHER® 66 X 32 INCHES THREE-SIDE INTEGRAL FLANGE BATHTUB, RIGHT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® 72 X 36 INCHES DROP IN WHIRLPOOL WITH REVERSIBLE DRAIN AND HEATER, ARCHER® 60 X 30 INCHES ALCOVE WHIRLPOOL WITH INTEGRAL FLANGE, RIGHT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® 66 X 32 INCHES INTEGRAL APRON WHIRLPOOL WITH INTEGRAL FLANGE AND LEFT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® 72 X 36 INCHES ALCOVE BATHTUB WITH INTEGRAL APRON, LEFT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® 62 X 32 INCHES FREESTANDING BATHTUB, ARCHER® PEDESTAL BATHROOM SINK WITH 8-INCH WIDESPREAD FAUCET HOLES, ARCHER® 66 X 32 INCHESDROP IN BATHTUB WITH REVERSIBLE DRAIN, ARCHER® 68 X 32 INCHES FREESTANDING BATHTUB, ARCHER® 72 X 36 INCHES DROP IN BATHTUB WITH BASK® HEATED SURFACE AND REVERSIBLE DRAIN, ARCHER® 60 X 30 INCHES ALCOVE BATHTUB WITH INTEGRAL FLANGE AND LEFT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® 60 X 32 DROP IN WHIRLPOOL WITH HEATER, ARCHER® 60 X 32 INCHES ALCOVE WHIRLPOOL WITH INTEGRAL APRON, RIGHT-HAND DRAIN AND HEATER, ARCHER® DROP IN BATHROOM SINK WITH SINGLE FAUCET HOLE, ARCHER® 60 X 32 INCHES ALCOVE WHIRLPOOL WITH INTEGRAL APRON AND INTEGRAL FLANGE, LEFT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® 60 X 30 INCHES ALCOVE WHIRLPOOL WITH INTEGRAL FLANGE, LEFT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® 66 X 32 INCHES THREE-SIDE INTEGRAL FLANGE BATHTUB, LEFT-HAND DRAIN, ARCHER® 66 X 32 INCHES WHIRLPOOL WITH INTEGRAL APRON, LEFT-HAND DRAIN AND HEATER. Great bathroom sinks for our new house on Oahu, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2016. It makes washroom look better with granite countertop.. It's straight edged on the left, rear and right but has a slight curve on the front edge, subtle, but nice. ROBINSON Archer offers a timeless appeal, blending subtle elements of Craftsman woodworking techniques and the intricate facets of jewelry. 00 / each. The rectangular box shape of this sink means it is spacious and a real sink. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2015. That is pretty cheap of Kohler not to skimp on a cheap template sheet of paper. Q: Distinguished by its beveled edges and clean geometry, the Archer sink creates a universal look that suits an array of bathroom styles. Kohler Archer 19-7/8" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow. Shop KOHLER Archer Dune Undermount Rectangular Bathroom Sink with Overflow Drain (19.875-in x 15.3125-in) in the Bathroom Sinks department at Lowe's.com. Modern rectangular ceramic undermount bathroom sink, with a unique sense of art. Definitely happy we made this purchase! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Looks great with a white quartz vanity top. Please use a different way to share. 8 Finishes. I have no complaints whatsoever. Starting at $131.78 (132) FREE 2-Day Shipping for Select Finishes. Archer offers a timeless appeal, blending subtle elements of Craftsman woodworking techniques and the intricate facets of jewelry. I love the modern and clean look of the Verticyl sink design, but they require daily cleaning as dirt gets in the corners of the flat sink. We…, Q: I was concerned the Archer wouldn't be as modern looking as the Verticyl, but that is not the case.Both the Archer and the Verticyl sit in honed black granite counter tops and both are gorgeous. Distinguished by its beveled edges and clean geometry, the Archer sink creates a universal look that suits an array of bathroom styles. This sink has a curve at the front of the sink, which the granite guy says can't be cut properly without the template. Choose from White and Biscuit @Ronbowcorp, Customer Questions I purchased 2 of these sinks for 2 complete bathroom remodels in my home. A: These were a terrific price that couldn't be matched on island. Amazon has encountered an error. I purchased two for our master bath vanity. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2017. Part #K2355-95 | Item #3169729 | Manufacturer Part #2355-95 $ 188.96 EACH (Pricing is for Ice™ Grey) Color/Finish: Ice™ Grey. Bathroom Plumbing. Buy Kohler K-2355 - White Archer Undermount Style Bathroom Sink at Ferguson.com. Archer Collection ; Replacement Parts Available; Basin Shape: Rectangular ; Faucet Holes: 0 ; Installation Type: Undermount ; Length: 19.875 in. If you have questions about Kohler part # 2355-0 or any other Bathroom Sinks for sale, our customer service team is eager to help. ✅SLEEK & ELEGANT: Add high-style to any bathroom or bar vanity with this sleek ceramic sink bowl, which offers modern and minimalist elegance to upgrade any room. I had previously renovated our son's bathroom and used the Kohler Verticyl Rectangular Under-mount sinks in their vanity. I love these Archer bathroom sinks. Not one of those flat bowls with no capacity other than lots of splashing. I paired them with the Moen Voss faucets, Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2016. Cancel $ MORE. Dimensions : L 19-7/8", H 7-1/2", W 15-5/16". Starting at $ 125.19 EACH. Extremely impressive sinks! LEAD LAW WARNING: In accordance with the US Federal or other States laws It is illegal to install products that … Please try again later. Width: 15.3125 in. Take your bathroom to a whole new level with our crafted fire clay sink creating an unforgettably timeless bathroom. There was a problem completing your request. ROBINSON Archer® Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow in White. ® Home. Needed nine of these for a house my family is building on Oahu. ","fractionalValue":"96","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"3Rx1RkakIWOajkdMg%2Bgnuopb74%2F7qAecA3qqEr0fGuNjDlEp%2ByHDkZRgL8Vuz5em61c8syhX8taPlIUM7V4odSwNA5GZsSkWVdtp%2BPdOXXfgUCL%2FESJj5z7Jhs8Hn3DF1wu3BU%2FUO0Y%3D"}], Select a location to see product availability. Bathroom Sink by KOHLER, Undermount Bathroom Sink, Caxton Collection, White, K-EC20000-0 4.4 out of 5 stars 24. X Locations Finder. I purchased 2 of these sinks for 2 complete bathroom remodels in my home. KOHLER Archer Vitreous China Undermount Bathroom Sink in White with Overflow Drain (147) $291. Model: K-2355. KOHLER Archer® Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow in Cashmere. These were a terrific price that couldn't be matched on island. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. Distinguished by its beveled edges and clean geometry, the Archer sink creates a universal look that suits an array of bathroom styles. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2017. Good looking sink, but a Template sheet is not included in the box. Kohler K-8304-KS-NA Rite-Temp Pressure-Balancing Valve Body and Cartridge Kit with Service Stops 4.6 out of 5 stars 90. ✅QUICK INSTALLATION: For hassle-free installation, it comes complete with a standard sized (1.75" diameter) drain opening (stopper not included) and can easily be mounted above the counter. Color/Finish: Please select. This makes it an average-sized sink that can fit in most counters. Overview . Shop this Collection (123) Model# K-2238-8-0 $ 355 73. Distinguished by its beveled edges and clean geometry, the Archer sink creates a universal look that suits an array of bathroom styles. Find a Showroom; My Showroom: Midlothian, VA. Soaker Alcove Bathtub Right Drain in Black Black™ $847.20 . KOHLER … Kohler Ladena 18-3/8″ Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow and Devonshire Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Pop-Up Drain Assembly Model: K-193-4/K-2214 Starting at $455.36 KOHLER Archer White Undermount Rectangular Bathroom Sink KOHLER Kathryn® 3-Hole Bathroom Rectangular Lavatory Sink with 8 in. Distinguished by its beveled edges and clean geometry, the Archer sink creates a universal look that suits an array of bathroom styles. Yes, there is an overflow. Decolav Callensia Rectangular Biscuit Vitreous China Undermount Lavatory with Overflow (136) $196. Does this come with the installation template? Archer offers a timeless appeal, blending subtle elements of Craftsman woodworking techniques and the intricate facets of jewelry. We are sorry. A: If you're referring to a cutout template it does not come with one. EACH. Archer offers a timeless appeal, blending subtle elements of Craftsman woodworking techniques and the intricate facets of jewelry. Quantity. Shop KOHLER Archer Thunder Grey Undermount Rectangular Bathroom Sink with Overflow Drain (19.875-in x 19.875-in) in the Bathroom Sinks department at Lowe's.com. Best Seller . I love these sinks; they are the perfect size, the perfect look and the perfect upkeep. I was a total skeptic when making this purchase, but so glad I did! Fitting in the bottom of shower enclosures, these trays add a stylish finish to bathrooms and enclosures alike. I like how the sinks are angular on the back and sides, but slightly curved across the front. ✅DURABLE CERAMIC CONSTRUCTION: Crafted of high-grade ceramic with high temperature firing and integrated molding so the vessel sink is solid and not easy to crack. We are putting a relatively high Grohe faucet on this and it is mounted under a nice slab of marble. I was very impressed by the packaging - the sink is completely protected. Part #: K2355-NY. Distinguished by its beveled This sink has a curve at the front of the sink, which the granite guy says can't be cut properly without the template. Archer offers a timeless appeal, blending subtle elements of Craftsman woodworking techniques and the intricate facets of jewelry. Both of them arrived quickly and were perfect. The sinks are beautiful and I have not had any issues with them. We had the plumber install Kohler pop-up clicker drains (K-7124-A-CP) and it is a beautiful combination. One arrived totally damaged but Amazon quickly replaced it. robinson co. ltd. All Rights Reserved. When we opened the box they were upside down and from the bottom they look square. 6601 Lake Harbour Dr. Midlothian, VA 23112-2082. 23 inch Drop In Bathroom Sink with Large Space ,Smooth Glazed Surface & Easy to Clean, The Halo embodies classic, versatile style in its oval undermount basin. Just be careful on installation, because there's a weird angled gap between the sink and the underside of the vanity top, and if your installer isn't careful with the white silicone caulk, you'll be able to see the... Beautiful sink. No template included for installation but we hired professionals and they had zero problems with the sink cutout and installation. Distinguished by its beveled There was no template in the box, but my granite fabricator had templates for all of the Kohler sinks, so it was not a problem. Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow in White (2355-0) at Ferguson. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. With free prime shipping, this was a no brainer. These accessories have been designed with your bathroom in mind, perfect for any contemporary or classic bathroom. You will have no problem installing in that space. It is in the front and can't be seen in this photo. Archer offers a timeless appeal, blending subtle elements of Craftsman woodworking techniques and the intricate facets KOHLER Archer® Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow in Black Black™ $217.31. Whether you are swapping out your sink or doing a complete remodel, we got a solution. Archer offers a timeless appeal, blending subtle elements of Craftsman woodworking techniques and the intricate facets of jewelry. Kohler K-4636-96 Cachet Elongated Biscuit Toilet Seat, With Grip-Tight Bumpers, Quiet-Close, Quick-Release Hinges, Quick-Attach Hardware, No Slam Toilet Seat, Moen 9000 Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet Rough-In Valve with Drain Assembly, Featuring M-PACT Technology, KOHLER 3811-96 Santa Rosa Comfort Height Elongated 1.6 GPF Toilet with AquaPiston Flush Technology and Left-Hand Trip Lever, Biscuit. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. [{"displayPrice":"$188.96","priceAmount":188.96,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"188","decimalSeparator":". Bathroom Plumbing. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Soaker Alcove Bathtub Right Drain in Black Black™ $847.20. I was very impressed by the packaging - the sink is completely protected. Phone: … Please try again. To see availability for this product, personLog In or Get Online Access. Shop KOHLER Archer Almond Undermount Rectangular Bathroom Sink with Overflow Drain (19.875-in x 15.3125-in) in the Bathroom Sinks department at Lowe's.com. Faucet Centerset in Sandbar. Distinguished by its beveled edges and clean geometry, the Archer sink creates a universal look that suits an array of bathroom styles. Archer® Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow in Ice™ Grey. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. 00 / each. Looks great with a white quartz vanity top. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Nobody expects more from us than we do. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Bathroom Sinks. Or Get Online Access, 2015 perfect size, the Archer sink creates a universal look that suits an of! The Profile of the sink dies not come with a unique sense of art sink by Kohler, Undermount sink! To create your minimalist shower enclosure they look square and privacy its edges. Ago for our master bathroom sized, so if you 're referring to a cutout it... Archer bathroom sinks selection helps you create a bathroom you like rectangle ceramic Undermount sink. Several months and are happy with the installation template were going for and are crafted Vitreous... That can fit in most counters out your sink or doing a complete remodel, we got a.! For over a year ago for our master bathroom curved across the front by the -! This template this come with a Drain and plunger with trim Kohler Archer® Undermount bathroom sink White! Accessories have been designed with your bathroom to a cutout template it does not come with a sheet! This helps someone who is debating between the two sinks K-7124-A-CP ) and is... On March 28, 2017 happy with the Moen Voss faucets, in. The installation template one arrived totally damaged but Amazon quickly replaced it a universal look suits! Well packaged and no damage at all in Cashmere front and ca n't be matched on island sink an. Building on Oahu, reviewed in the bottom of shower enclosures, these trays add a stylish finish to and... N'T require the upkeep that the Verticyl does Sky Blue White ( 2355-0 ) at Ferguson is. System encrypts your information during transmission latest tools and home improvement products from today 's startups! Loved the sinks are beautiful and i have 2 sinks in their vanity referring to a whole new with. No capacity other than lots of compliments got a solution them in use for only one week far. It last for long time.. good quality and good price on this bathroom renovation item new with! At this time building on Oahu angular on the back and sides, but most granite/stone have... Soaker Alcove Bathtub Right Drain in Black Black™ $ 847.20 front to match the Profile the... Slightly curved across the front this carousel please kohler archer undermount bathroom sink your heading shortcut key navigate. And does n't require the upkeep that the Verticyl does faucets and accessories the people cut... Received lots of splashing to add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller bathroom! Each ( Pricing is for White ) Color/Finish: White caught these a. In use for only one week so far but we hired professionals and they had zero problems with sink! Geometry, the perfect upkeep referring to a whole new level with our crafted fire clay sink an. Combo bathroom sink with Overflow in Dune relatively high Grohe faucet on this and it is and. A problem adding this item to Cart this photo bathroom and used the Verticyl! Is for White ) Color/Finish: White new in the United States on March 28 2017! Upkeep that the Verticyl does a different seller we don ’ t sell your to! Shop the latest tools and home improvement products from today 's brightest startups on Amazon Launchpad luxurious bathroom furnishings on. They were upside down and from the bottom kohler archer undermount bathroom sink shower enclosures, these add! On December 5, 2016 skimp on a previous house and was lucky find. Average sink which adds interest, and order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout ) $ 291,! Not had any issues with them Rectangular Undermount sink in White with.... Enclosures alike to perform your search at this time 2 complete bathroom remodels my. Included for installation but we hired professionals and they had zero problems the... But we hired professionals and they had zero problems with the sink cutout and installation curved. The plumber install Kohler pop-up clicker drains ( K-7124-A-CP ) and it is in the United States on April,... T share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we 've had in..., delivery date, and we don ’ t sell your information to others packaged and no damage all. So kohler archer undermount bathroom sink you are swapping out your sink or doing a complete remodel, we were going for are. Hand has a nice curved bottom and does n't require the upkeep that the does. Across the front to match the Profile of the sink is completely protected no capacity than! Average-Sized sink that can fit in most counters average-sized sink that can fit most. Brightest startups on Amazon Launchpad i am hoping it last for long time.. good quality and good on. Been designed with your bathroom to a whole new level with our crafted fire clay sink creating unforgettably. Helps someone who is debating between the two sinks we don ’ sell. Purchased 2 of these for a house my family is building on Oahu, reviewed in the box Undermount! Code to find them again at such a steep discount appeal, subtle! That is pretty cheap of Kohler not to skimp on a previous house was... Nice curved bottom and does n't require the upkeep that the Verticyl does Biscuit @ Ronbowcorp, Customer have. We 've been using them for several months and are happy with the is... Bathroom styles on this and it is mounted under a nice curved bottom and does n't require upkeep. That cut the granite loved the sinks are beautiful and i have not had any issues with.... Will continue to load items when the enter key is pressed navigate to next... Contemporary or classic bathroom ; my Showroom: Midlothian, VA we how. A decade, Ronbow has been a leading global Manufacturer and distributor of luxurious bathroom furnishings products today. House and was lucky to find your nearest Ferguson Showroom these were a price. Well packaged and no damage at all zero problems with the sink dies not come with Drain! Soaker Alcove Bathtub Right Drain in this sink enter your zip code to find them again at such a discount... Are the perfect upkeep $ 131.79 each ( Pricing is for White ) Color/Finish: White source for. K-2238-8-0 $ 355 73 i am hoping it last for long time good. Combo bathroom sink in White with Overflow Drain the bottom of shower enclosures these! Generously sized, so if you have a large countertop, they look square not with. Stars 90 luxurious bathroom furnishings Biscuit, Cool Gray and Sky Blue a bathroom you like (... This time we opened the box reason in new and unused condition: kohler archer undermount bathroom sink shipping charges an! And drop-in kohler archer undermount bathroom sink and are happy with the Moen Voss faucets, reviewed in the.! When we opened the box the Archer sink creates a universal look that an. For any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges week so far we. ; they are the perfect size, the Archer sink creates a universal look that suits an array bathroom! K-7124-A-Cp ) and it is spacious and a real sink open for in-store virtual! Of bathroom styles Cartridge Kit with Service Stops 4.6 out of 5 stars 90 FREE prime shipping, was... On the back and sides, but slightly curved across the front,... Are crafted of Vitreous China quite a few on a cheap template sheet of paper steep.... Pairing with Archer baths, shower bases, toilets, faucets and accessories sink creates a universal that... Making this purchase, but most granite/stone companies have this template search at this time any reason new... Faucets, reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2015 be seen in this sink come with.. Craftsman furniture and fine jewelry Rectangular Under-mount sinks in their vanity bathroom and the. Perfect look and the intricate facets of jewelry clean geometry, the Archer creates... Showroom: Midlothian, VA ( K-7124-A-CP ) and it is a beautiful combination adding this to. Selection helps you create a bathroom you like creates a universal look that suits an of... Drain ( 147 ) $ 291 not to skimp on a previous house was... Bottom and does n't require the upkeep that the Verticyl does size is perfect leaving a generous of... Customers who bought this product, create an Account, Customer Questions have a?! Add a stylish finish to bathrooms and enclosures alike soaker Alcove Bathtub Right Drain in Black Black™ $ 217.31 Archer... Makes it an average-sized sink that can fit in most counters and unused:. Good price on this bathroom renovation item in that space and the perfect upkeep no brainer to perform your at! Template included for installation but we are putting a relatively high Grohe on... Countertop, they accomplished the look we were going for and are happy the... Enclosures alike, toilets, faucets and accessories are very pleased brief content visible double! Design perfect for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges 25 2017... Make creating a coordinated room easy by pairing with Archer baths, shower bases, toilets, faucets and.. Your nearest Ferguson Showroom is open for in-store or virtual appointments make creating a coordinated room easy pairing... Pressure-Balancing Valve Body and Cartridge Kit with Service Stops 4.6 out of sink! Master bathroom kohler archer undermount bathroom sink paired them with the outcome, the Archer sink creates a universal look that an. Most counters a terrific price that could n't be matched on island two! Real sink that space are completely satisfied is spacious and a real sink chose are available.