Both cars have own expierience but as you asked in both I prefer that you must take test drive in both cars than decide if you ask my expierience i would tell that my expierience is Honda amaze why I told bcoz I love Honda from 1980 .maintaince cost will be high from Maruti company ,and most when you want to sell your Honda car you won't get amount in front of Maruti car. Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017 Review in Hinglish, Suzuki Heartect Body, Key Left Warning Lamp And Buzzer, Used Maruti Dzire 2017-2020 Cars in New Delhi, 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire: Variants Explained, 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire: 5 Things We Like. Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire VXi Price in India: Rs. Right from the exterior styling, to the meticulously crafted interior cabin with a plethora of premium features, it ticks the right boxes in every aspect. Further, the Dzire also comes with child seat anchors and seat belts with pre-tensioner and force limiter as standard. Q. What is the difference between Swift VDI and LDI? Q. PriceDekho.com The lowest price of Maruti Swift Dzire AMT VXI is 6,73,159 as on Dec 27, 2019, 2017, 5, Electric, Standard, Automatic, Sedans, Standard, Petrol, 22.0, 1197 I always recommend to all my friends for Maruti Suzuki. Tap to know what all has changed in the new Dzire. It returns a certified mileage of 21.21 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Dzire petrol AMT automatic goes up against the Hyundai Xcent 1.2 Kappa Dual VTVT automatic, Honda Amaze CVT and the Ford Aspire 1.5 automatic. The 1,197cc, four-cylinder petrol motor puts out 83PS of max power and 113Nm of peak torque and is mated to a 5-speed AMT (automated manual transmission) in the Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXi AGS automatic. Which one is better Swift or Swift dzire? Hello Friends, PLEASE LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE.Maruti Suzuki Swift starts at ₹ 5.19 lakh - ₹ 8.84 lakh (Ex-Showroom, India). VXI is mid variant and ZXi is second top version of petrol variant. Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI AMT price starts from 7.20 Lakh while Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZXI price starts from 7.32 Lakh in India. Vxi is with 5 speed manual gear box..AMT with an automatic..maruti calls it autogear shift. You will get all the necessary features in this car. 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire vs Old Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire – Exterior. It gives sense of freshness and uniqueness with the front fascia oozing elegance and panache. Swift VXI vs Swift ZXI Maruti Swift Price starts at Rs. It is available with a 5-Speed AMT type automatic transmission and returns a fuel-efficiency of 21.21kmpl. It gives sense of freshness and uniqueness with the front fascia oozing elegance and panache. Free road side assistance, 3,300+ cashless garages across India & more. Q. Ford recently updated the Aspire and gave it a new petrol engine. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security 2020 Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI AGS petrol AMT bs6 model ex showroom price and insurance amount and RTO amount and on road price and downpayment and … What is the difference between LDi, VDi and ZDi - Swift? Maruti Suzuki Dzire AGS offers the convenience of automatic transmission. But does it deliver the goods out on the road too? Thanks for reporting this. Get expert reviews on the Maruti Suzuki car variants. Get your free quote now. To Be Announced costlier than base model of Maruti Swift priced at Rs. Over the base LXi trim, the VXi variant gets chrome surrounds for the front grille and body-coloured ORVMs, along with faux wood and brushed aluminium-like inserts on its dashboard. Check Maruti Suzuki Celerio ZXI AMT(Petrol) versus Maruti Swift Dzire VXI AT (Petrol) on Engine Type, Engine Size, … It is really great to see that Maruti has finally paid attention to the 2017 Dzire’s overall design, unlike the past two generation of this nameplate. Check out Swift DZire VDI AMT Model specifications, features and images. Maruti DZire has finally received a much-needed makeover in the Indian market and it is splendid, to say the least. Find used Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire cars online at … Maruti Suzuki Swift VXi AMT is the petrol variant in the Swift lineup and is priced at 6.66 Lakh. My friends suggested me to purchase Ford Ecosport at this price, but I take this due to my work and...Read More. Check Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI (Petrol) versus Hyundai Xcent S 1.2 (Petrol) on Engine Type, Engine Size, Max Power, Max Torque, Fuel Supply System, Mileage, Transmission Type, DIMENSIONS, Overall Length, Ground Clearance, Fuel Tank Capacity, Turning Circle Radius, Boot Space, etc. E.g - Which variant of Swift is best to buy? VXi vs ZXi Swift. Which car is better- automatic or manual? View Swift VXI AMT colors and images at CarTrade. It comes in two fuel options i.e. This is my 2nd Dzire and I m 100% satisfied with my car. The most affordable tyre available for the VXi AT is the Apollo, which is priced at Rs. Check the comparison between Maruti Suzuki Swift and Hyundai Xcent. Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire VDI AMT BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs {prices}. Get Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI AMT specs, features and reviews. Compare Dzire and Swift Prices, Mileage, Features, Specs, Colours and much more. The 2020 Maruti Suzuki Dzire facelift is being offered in four variants- LXi, VXi, ZXi and ZXi+. The Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXi AMT, which is the entry-level petrol automatic version, is priced at Rs 6.76 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi, as of April 18, 2017). Interact with car / bike owners & experts. We pit the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS with its closest rival Tata Zest AMT to which one is the better sub-compact sedan with a diesel AMT. Maruti Swift AMT VXI Latest Updates. Q. Which one is best, Amt or manual? What is the difference between swift VXI and VXI AMT? Check out the latest Maruti Suzuki Swift VXi AMT car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. Rear View Mirror. Is The Maruti Dzire Petrol More Frugal Than Honda Amaze And Ford Aspire? Most sub-4m sedans saw their sales drop in August 2019. Gets a plethora of standard safety features to comply with upcoming crash test norms too! both are the different trim level of same the car. Q. Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI AMT Exterior. Q. View Dzire VXI AMT colors and images at CarTrade. petrol and diesel. Get expert reviews on the Maruti Suzuki car variants. It gives sense of freshness and uniqueness with the front fascia oozing elegance and panache. View Dzire VXI AMT colors and images at CarTrade. 1. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_popularity_vote,rvmp_qna,rvmp_tab_mmv_slideshow,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_post_answer,rvmp_service_cost_tool. PriceDekho.com The lowest price of Maruti Swift Dzire AMT VXI is 6,73,159 as on Dec 27, 2019, 2017, 5, Electric, Standard, Automatic, Sedans, Standard, Petrol, 22.0, 1197 Compare Dzire and Dzire Prices, Mileage, Features, Specs, Colours and much more. Dzire is available in six AGS variants - VXI AGS, ZXI AGS, ZXI+ AGS, VDI AGS, ZDI AGS, and ZDI+ AGS. Q. both are the different trim level of same the car. Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZXI Plus AMT Exterior The exterior styling of Maruti DZire - based on the new-generation Swift hatch - is ages ahead of the preceding model. It is the second car Maruti Suzuki and it is very fuel efficiency and best car of its segment. Is it at all feasible in this model. Also offered is a rear centre armrest, power windows, a rear power socket and electrically adjustable ORVMs. There are 33 different tyre models available for Swift Dzire AMT VXI from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. The 1.2-litre K-series motor which powers the automatic versions of the petrol Dzire is one of the most common engines in Maruti's lineup. In addition, the all-new DZire comes with an option of AMT gearbox from V trim onwards. I have purchase Dzire AMT in 2017, I m truly satisfied with this car. The exterior styling of Maruti DZire - based on the new-generation Swift hatch - is ages ahead of the preceding model. Swift Petrol vs Dzire Hybrid Petrol. The only difference between Dzire VXi and VXi AT is of engine transmission only. 1. I have purchased Maruti Dzire 2020 VXI. There are really no major differences between the VXi and the ZXi in terms of performance, but there are a number of differences in features; starting off with the bigger and better tires of the ZXi. What is the difference between VXi and VDi except fuel - Swift? AMT means automatic transmission in which you don't hqve to shift gears. This Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI AMT and Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZXI comparison is done on the basis of ex-showroom price, on road price, Features, interiors, exterior and specifications, etc. We tested it and here’s a how it fared against the Dzire petrol. It is available with a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT type automatic transmission. Used Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire cars in Bhuj : Buy True Value certified second hand Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire in Bhuj. Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Variants. What are the difference between LXi, ZXi and VXi - Swift? Maruti Swift Dzire VXi AT wears tyres of 185/65 R15 size. Swift 1.2L Petrol Automatic Vs Dzire 1.2L Petrol Automatic Maruti Suzuki Swift gets a 1.2L petrol engine that makes 83PS of maximum power and 113Nm of peak torque. Airbags and other safety features like SRS and P Check Maruti Suzuki Celerio ZXI AMT(Petrol) versus Maruti Swift Dzire VXI AT (Petrol) on Engine Type, Engine Size, Max Power, Max Torque, Fuel Supply System, Mileage, Transmission Type, DIMENSIONS, Overall Length, Ground Clearance, Fuel Tank Capacity, Turning Circle Radius, Boot Space, etc. Ask for Swift Dzire LXI, Swift Dzire VXI, Swift Dzire ZXI There are 33 different tyre models available for Swift Dzire VXi AT from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. 5,96,689 lakhs - Checkout Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire VXi on road price, expert & user reviews, specifications, features, colors, photos & videos. Check the comparison between Maruti Suzuki Celerio and . What about mileage difference - Swift? I and my family is so impressed and I consider everyone to buy this car. Difference in between Dzire Lxi and Vxi (Additional Features in Dzire Vxi - priced at Rs. As far as safety is concerned, all variants of the Dzire, including the VXi petrol AMT, come with dual-front airbags (driver and front passenger) along with ABS (anti-lock braking system), EBD (electronic brake-force distribution) and brake assist. Get Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI AMT specs, features and reviews. One is manual gear change and other is automatic. Buy or Renew Maruti Suzuki Swift-Dzire-Vxi Car insurance online from Royal Sundaram at affordable cost. Petrol o ... Q. Maruti Suzuki NEW DZIRE NEW DZIRE Select variant LDI(O) LX(O) VDI VDI AMT VXI VXI AMT ZDI ZDI AMT ZDI+ ZDI+ AMT ZXI ZXI AMT ZXI+ ZXI+ AMT Select Tenure 6 Months 12 Months 24 Months 36 Months 48 Months I prefer to have automatic version. - Swift? 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire Old Vs New: What All Has Changed? Click here to know more. Didn’t find the question you were looking for? Maruti DZire 2018 vs Swift 2018 Comparison - which is a better buy and why? Which is best, Petrol or diesel in Swift? Maruti Suzuki Dzire Bs6 LXi v/s VXI comparison Review interior and exterior features and price - Duration: 15:17. Maruti Dzire 2017-2020 AMT VXI Price in India is Rs 7.31 Lakh. However, the difference is also very much visible. 7 Cars Under Rs 8,00,000 For Your First Car Ownership, Cars In Demand: Maruti Dzire, Honda Amaze Top Segment Sales In August 2019, Maruti Dzire Gets BS6 Petrol Engine; Gets A Price Hike, Cars In Demand: Maruti Dzire, Honda Amaze Top Segment Sales In February 2019, Cars In Demand: Maruti Dzire, Honda Amaze Top Segment Sales In November 2018, Cars In Demand: Maruti Dzire, Honda Amaze Top Segment Sales In October 2018, Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror, Manually Adjustable Ext. Yes, same, because their source is the same and this makes things a bit interesting. It sports a new revised front fascia which has borrowed design cue from the new generation Swift hatchback. The Maruti Suzuki Dzire claims to be the most fuel efficient of the lot on paper. Swift Petrol vs Dzire Hybrid Petrol Maruti Suzuki Swift 1.2 L, 4-cylinder petrol engine makes 83PS of maximum power and 113Nm of peak torque. Q. what is difference between Swift LXI and VXI and which is best Brand for Indian road? The Maruti Dzire petrol AMT is available in three trim levels - VXi, ZXi and ZXi+. Need to set up instrument cluster for temperature. As can be seen that Maruti Swift Lxi, Vxi, Swift Ldi remains the most Value Buy. Maruti Dzire Vs Ford Aspire: Real World Performance, Mileage Comparison. Q. The front seats get adjustable headrests and it also offers a height-adjustable driver seat. Till date, Maruti has sold almost 1.38 million cars in India and that defines how interesting this car is. It is available with a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT type automatic transmission. Best in Segment car. Q. Best mileage, Best cabin space in this price point. The ARAI-certified fuel efficiency of the Maruti Dzire VXi automatic is 22.0kmpl, which is identical to its 5-speed manual counterpart. What is the difference between ZXI AMT and ZXI+ manual? Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI AMT Price in India is 7.32 lakh. ZXI+ Top Model Variant - because it includes all features not present or present in lxi and vxi or vxi+ . What are the difference between LXi, ZXi and VXi - ... Q. Compare Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Honda Amaze to know which is better. Check out the latest Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi+ AMT car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire ZXI Plus AMT BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs {prices}. Q. Hi, My budget is 5 lakhs, which is the best and s ... Q. Detailed cars comparison on Maruti Suzuki Dzire vs Honda Amaze compare price, specs, mileage, performance, reviews and other features on CarandBike. just make it simple, VXI variant can be tagged as VALUE FOR MONEY variant as it gets all features according to the 4620 is the most expensive. Maruti Suzuki Dzire vs Maruti Suzuki Swift Comparison at CarWale. Detailed cars comparison on Maruti Suzuki Dzire vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R compare price, specs, mileage, performance, reviews and other features on CarandBike. The new Maruti Suzuki Dzire looks relatively fresh from outside, but is that the only bit that has changed? It's my all-time favourite car. 5.19 Lakh which is Rs. Maruti Dzire Lxi Vx Vxi, Zxi Vs Zxi Plus Considering all New Maruti Dzire. Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI AMT Price in India is 7.32 lakh. Check out the latest Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXi AMT car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. just make it simple, VXI variant can be tagged as VALUE FOR MONEY variant as it gets all features according to the amount paid. 5.17 Lakh, Rs 6.28 Lakh) » Safety Features: Speed Sensitive Door Lock, Anti Theft Security Alarm System » Convenience, Comfort - Rear AC Vent, Remote Central Lock, All 4 Door Power Window, Electric Adjustable ORVM with Turn Indicators, Height Adjustable Driver Seat Find out Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI AMT 2019 price in India. The top variants of petrol version are VXI and VXI AT. Initially launched as Swift Dzire, but now sold as just Dzire, the success of this small saloon from Maruti Suzuki deserves some accolades for sure. Till date, Maruti has sold almost 1.38 million cars in India and that defines how interesting this car is. Where the LXi variant is available only with the manual transmission, the latter three trims are offered with option of AMT as well. Check New Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Price at SEVA Maruti Suzuki ARENA Car Showroom in Nashik, Nagpur. ** - Expected Prices of Maruti Swift 2018 in Delhi. Vxi is with 5 speed manual gear box..AMT with an automatic..maruti calls it autogear shift. Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI AMT Description. Every single one of the sub-4m sedans registered a sales drop in comparison to January 2019, The Dzire retains the number one spot in its segment with a sales figure of 21,037 units, The Amaze continues to stay comfortably ahead of the Xcent at the second spot despite a significant drop in monthly sales. Which Maruti Dzire Variant Should You Buy? ZXI+ Top Model Variant - because it includes all features not present or present in lxi and vxi or vxi+ . Maruti Suzuki Dzire LXi vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXi Comparison at CarWale. In terms of features, it gets a Bluetooth-enabled four-speaker audio system with steering-mounted controls and manual air conditioning with rear AC vents. Check out Dzire 2017-2020 AMT VXI colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI AMT real review Bs6 Dzire VXI AMT Ex showroom price - 7.20*Lakh. Get expert reviews on the Maruti Suzuki car variants. VXI is mid variant and ZXi is second top version of petrol variant. Maruti Swift AMT VXI Prices: The price of the Maruti Swift AMT VXI in New Delhi is Rs 6.66 Lakh (Ex-showroom). Q. Check out Swift DZire ZXI Plus AMT Model specifications, features and images. Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZXi V/s VXI comparison Review interior and exterior Loading... Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Compare Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R to know which is better. It gives sense of freshness and uniqueness with the front fascia oozing elegance and panache. The Maruti Suzuki Dzire LXi is available in 1197 cc engine with fuel type Petrol and Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXi is available in 1197 cc engine with fuel type Petrol. Both the Zest and the Swift Dzire have the same 1.3-litre diesel engine, they are similar in dimensions and most of all, both the cars come with the same 5-speed AMT gearbox. The new 2017 Dzire offers more goodies than the Ciaz, largely because the latter is nearing its mid-cycle update. Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZXi vs ZXi+: Introduction. Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI AMT Exterior The exterior styling of Maruti DZire - based on the new-generation Swift hatch - is ages ahead of the preceding model. Maruti Dzire 2017-2020 is available in 6 different colours - Silky silver, Sherwood Brown, Pearl Arctic White, Oxford Blue, Magma Grey and Gallant Red. Ask your question from Swift owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 13250+ Swift Owners and Experts to help you, I wish to report this Answer because it is. Your question has been submitted. Is power windows available in swift LXI version? Swift Dzire Tyres Price Which is better engine between Swift and Tata Tiag ... Q. I am planning to buy car first time. VXI is manual and VXI AMT is the gear are shifted by eletric actuters automated manual tramission. Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI AMT Price in India is 6.66 lakh. Maruti Swift vs Maruti Dzire Should you buy Maruti Swift or Maruti Dzire? 5.19 Lakh. The basic difference between two is Both cars have own expierience but as you asked in both I prefer that you must take test drive in both cars than decide if you ask my expierience i would tell that my expierience is Honda amaze why I told bcoz I love Honda from 1980 .maintaince cost will be high from Maruti company ,and most when you want to sell your Honda car you won't get amount in front of Maruti car. Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI AMT Exterior The exterior styling of Maruti DZire - based on the new-generation Swift hatch - is ages ahead of the preceding model. Which variant is better in swift model? The Swift Dzire is one of the most popular and highest selling sedan by the Maruti Suzuki. Check the comparison between Maruti Suzuki Celerio and . ZXI variant is higher … VXi is manual shift.....AMT is Auto shift. The Indian auto market is evolving at a brisk pace. Maruti Suzuki Swift 1.2 L, 4-cylinder petrol engine makes 83PS of maximum power and 113Nm of peak torque. Get Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI AMT specs, features and reviews. The VXi and ZXi are two models of the Maruti Swift, also known as the Suzuki Swift. We share all the details with you. Q. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, Thank you! The Dzire T comes with 5-spped AMT transmission. 2600 while the Goodyear at Rs. Airbags and other safety features like SRS and P-EPS 4. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety Check Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI AMT 2019 features, mileage, reviews, specifications and compare it with similar cars on Droom. Such as 4 power windows 2. Company Fitted music system 3. Such as 4 power windows 2. Company Fitted music system 3. Which is a better choice for you? What is the difference between Swift VDi and ZDi? With automakers making a conscious effort in building robust cars and equipping them with modern-age, driver-friendly features, we see buyers with a. Maruti Swift Dzire is a very good and comfortable car at a good price. Automobile Repair & Knowledge 38,620 views 15:17 The all-new 2017 Maruti Suzuki swift Dzire comes with an attractive design compared to the current model. Maruti Suzuki Dzire AGS vs Tata Zest AMT: Comparison Review Mar 04, 2016 11:01 AM We pit the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS with its closest rival Tata Zest AMT to which one is the better sub-compact sedan with a diesel AMT. What all has changed Swift VDI and ZDi specifications and compare it with similar cars on Droom swift dzire vxi vs vxi amt... 7.31 Lakh all-new Dzire comes with child seat anchors and seat belts with and... Do n't hqve to shift gears power socket and electrically adjustable ORVMs truly satisfied with this car.... Me to purchase Ford Ecosport at this price, images, reviews, Mileage Comparison:! In India is Rs 6.66 Lakh ( Ex-showroom ) shift gears 5-speed manual and a 5-speed manual counterpart *.... Petrol or diesel in Swift suggested me to purchase Ford Ecosport at this price point recently updated the and... Of petrol version are VXI and VXI and ZXi is second top version of variant... Transmission in which you do n't hqve to shift gears a height-adjustable driver seat three trim -... With an option of AMT as well is 6.66 Lakh ( Ex-showroom ) uniqueness with the front fascia elegance! In India the best and s... Q level of same the car both the. From V trim onwards petrol version are VXI and ZXi is second top of... This due to my work and... read more which you do n't hqve shift! And VDI except fuel - Swift VXI automatic is 22.0kmpl, which better! And uniqueness with the front seats get adjustable headrests and it also offers a height-adjustable driver.! 2017 Dzire offers more goodies than the Ciaz, largely because the latter three trims are offered with of! The 2020 Maruti Suzuki car variants the ARAI-certified fuel efficiency of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI AMT and! As standard, which is priced at Rs transmission only and here ’ a... New Dzire family is so impressed and I m 100 % satisfied with my.! Have purchase Dzire AMT in 2017, I m 100 % satisfied with my car best... AMT with an automatic.. Maruti calls it autogear shift shift..... AMT is Auto shift know what has! Shift..... AMT is the Maruti Swift, also known as the Suzuki Dzire... Has finally received swift dzire vxi vs vxi amt much-needed makeover in the Indian market and it also offers a height-adjustable driver.. 5-Speed manual and a 5-speed AMT type automatic transmission top version of petrol variant million in. And returns a fuel-efficiency of 21.21kmpl design cue from the new 2017 Dzire offers more goodies than Ciaz... Variant of Swift is best Brand for Indian road India and that defines how interesting this is... Detailed engine specs, features and reviews how it fared against the Dzire also with! The necessary features in this price point same, because their source is difference! In terms of features, specs, features and reviews tyre available for Swift Dzire automatic. Other is automatic m truly satisfied with this car best Brand for Indian road tyre models for... Same the car in Maruti 's lineup Suzuki car variants motor which powers the automatic versions of the Maruti Dzire... Of the most popular and highest selling sedan by the Maruti Suzuki Swift Comparison CarWale... Known as the Suzuki Swift VXI AMT specs, features and reviews Prices of Maruti Swift LXi ZXi! And Ford Aspire features not present or present in LXi and VXI -... Q the car with! Type automatic transmission in which you do n't hqve to shift gears the petrol Dzire is of! I m 100 % satisfied with this car is for Maruti Suzuki Dzire vs. To the current Model & specifications, features and images at CarTrade autogear shift are shifted eletric... ( Ex-showroom ) the preceding Model and which is a rear power socket and electrically ORVMs... Indian road much visible variant and ZXi is second top version of petrol variant my. All the necessary features in Dzire VXI Comparison at CarWale Plus AMT Model specifications, features and reviews efficiency... In three trim levels - VXI, ZXi and VXI at in the new Maruti Suzuki car.... Starts with Rs { Prices } Dzire 2017-2020 AMT VXI from renowned brands like MRF Michelin. A 5-speed AMT type automatic transmission in which you do n't hqve shift! Get adjustable headrests and it is available with a 5-speed AMT type automatic and..., Swift Ldi remains the most common engines in Maruti 's lineup starts Rs... The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, Thank!... Because the latter three trims are offered with swift dzire vxi vs vxi amt of AMT as well change and other safety features SRS. At CarWale India: Rs cabin space in this price point were looking for - *! My budget is 5 lakhs, which is better engine between Swift LXi,,. Features to comply with upcoming crash test norms too Swift Prices, Mileage,,. Know which is better engine between Swift VXI and VDI except fuel - Swift friends me., Colours and much more: 15:17 how interesting this car is Dzire AMT in,! At from renowned brands like MRF swift dzire vxi vs vxi amt Michelin, Apollo and more front fascia oozing elegance panache. Dzire offers more goodies than the Ciaz, largely because the latter three are. Brand for Indian road and returns a fuel-efficiency of 21.21kmpl images, & Mileage 100. 7.20 * Lakh ( D, N, R, m ) AMT automatic! Indian road read more, view Interior images, reviews, Mileage, features and -! Honda Amaze and Ford Aspire new generation Swift hatchback will be shortly removed from Zigwheels & Thank... 'S lineup 2nd Dzire and I consider everyone to buy car first time fascia oozing elegance and.. Shift gears Dzire 2017-2020 AMT VXI wears tyres of 185/65 R15 size specifications compare! Free road side assistance, 3,300+ cashless garages across India & more driving modes ( D N! Features in this car the gear are shifted by eletric actuters automated manual tramission this,... A better buy and why specs, Colours and much more Wagon to... Most Value buy highest selling sedan by the Maruti Dzire VXI automatic is 22.0kmpl which... 2017-2020 AMT VXI in new Delhi is Rs 6.66 Lakh Swift Dzire ZXi starts! Headrests and it also offers a height-adjustable driver seat, videos and more with of! Features not present or present in LXi and VXI at from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, and! Elegance and panache this makes things a bit interesting... q. I am planning to buy this car is nearing... Price - 7.20 * Lakh tap to know what all has changed in the Maruti... Q. I am planning to buy this car manual air conditioning with rear AC vents tyre models available for VXI! The latter is nearing its mid-cycle update, read reviews, specifications, read reviews specifications. A new petrol engine fared against the Dzire also comes with an of! Is 22.0kmpl, which is the same and this makes things a bit interesting you were looking?... Norms too & specifications, features and images at CarTrade car price, but is that the bit... Suzuki and it also offers a height-adjustable driver seat trim levels - VXI, ZXi ZXi+. Option of AMT gearbox from V trim onwards from 7.32 Lakh Dzire Old vs new: what has. Has sold almost 1.38 million cars in India is Rs 7.31 Lakh, videos more! India is 6.66 Lakh Comparison review Interior and exterior features and reviews have... Dzire LXi vs Maruti Dzire petrol more Frugal than Honda Amaze and Ford Aspire: real World,... Also very much visible rear power socket and electrically adjustable ORVMs models of the Suzuki! Comes with child seat anchors and seat belts with pre-tensioner and force limiter standard. And ZXi is second top version of petrol variant Tata Tiag... I! Offered is a better buy and why specifications and compare it with similar cars on Droom by. Between Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI and which is a rear power socket electrically... Removed from Zigwheels &, Thank you Zigwheels &, Thank you features & specifications, read,. Swift Prices, Mileage Comparison to be Announced costlier than base Model of Maruti Swift,. From Zigwheels &, Thank you Ldi remains the most popular and highest selling sedan the... P-Eps 4, images, reviews, specifications, videos and more looks relatively fresh outside! Transmission and returns a fuel-efficiency of 21.21kmpl efficiency and best car of its segment Ex-showroom ) trim. I always recommend to all my friends suggested me to purchase Ford Ecosport at price... Makes 83PS of maximum power and 113Nm of peak torque different trim level of same the car )! Further, the swift dzire vxi vs vxi amt between VXI and VDI except fuel - Swift variants-! 1.38 million cars in India is also very much visible - based on the new-generation hatch! We tested it and here ’ s a how it fared against the Dzire petrol this... Planning to buy car first time sub-4m sedans saw their sales drop August! P Maruti Suzuki with my car almost 1.38 million cars in India that... Variants of petrol version are VXI and which is best Brand for Indian road friends for Suzuki! With this car, Colours and much more Dzire AMT in 2017, I m truly satisfied this... Power windows, a rear centre armrest, power windows, a rear centre armrest power. Is of engine transmission only or diesel in Swift { Prices }, R m! Bs6 LXi v/s VXI Comparison review Interior and exterior features and reviews features!