Choose Ease; Frequently Asked Questions. Help Center; My Store Find your nearest store; My Account. 1-877-432-8301; Get Your Holiday Order in time! Price Price. Change Vehicle. Thule Apex XT 4 Bike Hitch Rack; Best Thule Bike Mount – Buyer’s Guide . New listing Tray THULE 598 CRITERIUM bike carrier - roof rack - C $47.21; Buy It Now; Calculate Shipping ; From United States; Customs services and international tracking provided. Customs services and … Reason I am selling is my car is coming off lease and my next car has a hitch rack. Thule AeroBlade Load Bar Pair - Thule Roof System. Thule Raceway Pro Trunk Bike Rack; 5. As we all know, not all cars are equally proportioned, … No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel, making it suitable for carbon frame bikes. The fit kit will contain information for where and how to mount the roof rack. C $57.99; 0 bids +C $64.89 shipping; From United States; Customs services and international tracking provided. Pre-Owned. or Best Offer. ** requires an additional aeroblade edge crossbar to create a 2-crossbar complete roof rack system. I have linked a video review of this rack for you. TDOT Performance is an authorized Canadian retailer of Thule products. Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the vehicle (2 locks sold separately) Suitable for bikes with carbon frames Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately) The Thule AeroBlade load bars are constructed of extruded aluminum to guarantee an extra-tough roof rack system. The Thule ProRide XT is a universal upright bike rack for quick, convenient, and secure mounting. C $131.36. High end aeroblade Roof rack from Thule and top of the line Yakima Highspeed bike rack. Help Center; My Store Find your nearest store; My Account. FREE & Fast Shipping Over $150; Need Help? Thule ARB60 AeroBlade Load Bars are a sleek, aluminum, aerodynamic bar system compatible with Thule Rapid foot pack systems.The Thule Aeroblade ARB43 is built using BoxBeam technology which creates one of the strongest load bars on the market and … 2 Reviews. The Thule UpRide is a universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum protection. Features: WindDiffuser™ is a textured surface on the t-slot cover that disturbs the airflow better than a smooth surface, greatly reducing wing noise. Thule Apex XT 5 . We guarantee the lowest prices in Canada on all Thule roof racks, bike carriers, and more! Thule 7602 - AeroBlade Edge Silver Flush Mounted Rack (M) 2019 TOYOTA RAV4 LIMITED, LE, HYBRID LE, HYBRID LIMITED, ADVENTURE, HYBRID … 1 Review. Thule T2 Pro XT 2 Bike Hitch Rack. Rooftop Tents Thule.com orders General Bike racks Roof racks Cargo carriers and baskets Strollers & child carriers Bike accessories Warranty Thule.com. Thule's AeroBlade Edge (Flush Mount) is an integrated foot/load bar with a low-profile, aerodynamic design for vehicles without a factory rack. Thule Aeroblade Edge Raised Roof Rack is a complete rack system ideal for hauling cargo across long distances. We guarantee the lowest prices in Canada on all Thule roof racks, bike carriers, and more! The Thule AeroBlade Edge is the first complete rack system to integrate a low-profile, aerodynamic design with the strongest carrying capacity of any aftermarket rack. $425.00 Thule Aerobars - Roof Rack, Roof Bars Ottawa 30/10/2020. Hitch Mounted Racks. We guarantee FREE Shipping from Canada. Where is the best place to load bikes for transport by car? FREE & Fast Shipping Over $150; Need Help? When purchasing a complete rack system from Cracks & Racks, we will automatically key both of your AeroBlade Edge racks alike. Vehicle: None Selected. It also builds them to be primarily hollow but still reinforced with added strength. Pick A Lane; Are You Experienced? I went for the Thule Proride 598 rack. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. The Thule AeroBlade Edge is the first complete rack system to integrate a low-profile, aerodynamic design with the strongest carrying capacity of any aftermarket rack. C $231.19. $779.95. Easy bike loading on this top of car bike rack thanks to the expanding clamp that accommodates the bike's thru-axle. Buy It Now . This contributes to the strength and rigidity of the bars. 3.0 out of 5 stars. To create the AeroBlade Edge, Thule combined all the features of their premium, aerodynamic AeroBlade load bar with integral rack feet. Welcome, Guest. And remember, you never pay any customs, duties, or border fees when you order from us! FREE & Fast Shipping Over $150; Need Help? The result is the lowest profile, most aerodynamic, and strongest load bar you can buy. The Thule 7502B AeroBlade Edge Rail Medium system is a premium, aerodynamic load bar, now available in a Limited-Edition low-glass black finish. Fabrication process had the materials shaped to form a complex BoxBeam design. New listing THULE Big Mouth Roof Bike Rack. FREE & Fast Shipping Over $150; Need Help? This rooftop bike rack gives a clear sign of proper mounting thanks to the torque limiter dial while tightening the soft claw pads. Thule ARB43 Aeroblade Roof Rack Bar. 1 product rating - Thule ARB43 Aeroblade Roof Rack Bar. Thule Aeroblade 60-Inch Roof Rack Load Bars; 4. Made from premium materials, this rack weighs only 6.74 lbs, and the dimensions of the item are 47x5x3 inches. Since it comes with an integrated foot and bar design, this rack is strapped to the side rails of your vehicle. Change Vehicle. Thule XADAPT2 AeroBlade and Xsporter Load Bar Adapter for Roof-Mounted Carriers This kit solved the problem of attaching a new Thule Big Mouth Upright bike rack to an existing Thule Aero bar. Is there much of a fuel efficiency penalty when transporting bikes? 1-877-432-8301; Get Your Holiday Order in time! The AeroBlade load bar is a unique combination of aerodynamic design for a quiet ride and Boxbeam construction for strength. Perfect Thule Bicycle Roof Rack With Lock And Key … If you already own a roof rack, a roof bike rack could be the simplest solution, however a trunk or hitch mounted rack is often easier to load and unload and suits heavier bikes . Thule AeroBlade Edge Rack System for Flush Rails 7601 7602 7603. Add to list . Customs services and international tracking provided. Thule AeroBlade is premium and aerodynamic load bars provided an exceptionally quiet ride and superior carrying performance. Vehicle: None Selected. Mounts on Thule AeroBlade Edge, Thule AeroBlade, Thule SquareBar and round bars 2 One Key lock cylinders (sold separately) lock the bike to carrier and carrier to rack When heading out on a camping trip, backcountry excursion, or anywhere in between, outfit your prized possession with a stylish and rugged roof rack that will let you take everything you need for whatever the adventure calls for. Pre-Owned. Thule AeroBlade Edge - Low-profile, complete rack system with exceptional aerodynamic performance and integrated design. Use edge bars This is something often overlooked when trying reduce roof rack … The smartly designed wheel holders with diagonal straps provide added stability while in transport. We guarantee FREE Shipping from Canada. The Thule AeroBlade Load Bars feature the latest technology and design to create a whisper-quiet roof rack. BoxBeam™ - The sophisticated BoxBeam aluminum extrusion … Price Price. English (US) Čeština Dansk Deutsch English (GB) Français Français (Canada) Italiano 日本語 Nederlands Polski Русский svenska How can we help you? New Listing Thule RB53 Rapid Aero Aluminum Roof Rack Load Bars 53-Inch Set of 2. The Thule Aeroblade ARB47 is built using BoxBeam technology which creates one of the strongest load bars on the market and … Thule aeroblade (ARB60) Kit. This rooftop bike carrier can hold bikes up to 44 lbs, fitting most bikes between 20 and 29 inches. Condition is "New". The Thule ThruRide is a fork-mount bike rack designed to fit thru-axles without extra adapters. The Thule Aeroblade and Rhino-Rack Vortex bars both feature noise reducing strips that makes them almost silent in many applications. The Thule AeroBlade Edge is the first complete rack system to integrate a low-profile, aerodynamic design with the strongest carrying capacity of any aftermarket rack. Thule 9054 Bike Rack - Receiver Hitch Mount Double Track Pro Fits 2 Inch And 1.25 Inch Receivers; 2 Bike Capacity; Frame Clamp; Lockable; Folding . Why should I use … Thule Aeroblade Edge 7503 & 7502 Foot pack … Thule ARB47 AeroBlade Load Bars are a sleek, aluminum, aerodynamic bar system compatible with Thule Rapid foot pack systems. Now I finally got it. This rooftop bike carrier holds bike up to 35 lbs, while fitting 9mm quick release hubs as well as bike with 12-20 mm thru axles requiring no addition adapters. The 7502B Edge bar is a black aerodynamic crossbar designed to look more like a factory rack system by spanning from rail to rail without any excess bar length. Not sold in stores . Thule's car bike racks come in different types and can be mounted on your roof, hitch, towbar, or on your trunk. TDOT Performance is an authorized Canadian retailer of Thule products. The Yakima FrontLoader bike rack, # Y02103, will fit crossbars that are up to 4 inches wide so it will fit the Thule AeroBlade crossbars.The center to center distance between the bars will need to be 16 to 48 inches. $529.95. And remember, you never pay any customs, duties, or border fees when you order from us! Safety Notice Thule.com orders Spare parts Keys FAQ Warranty Contact us. Welcome, Guest. From United States. In 1942, Erik Thulin designed a Pike trap and sold it to fisherman throughout Scandinavia, and so began the Thule Company. From United States. The AeroBlade bars use BoxBeam construction, making them some of the strongest load bars on the market with a capacity of up to 165 pounds. Add to registry Thule 53015B Bike Fork Adapter Fits All Fork Bike Racks; 15mm x 110mm Boost Axle. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Simply attach the fit kit onto the Aeroblade Edge Bars, place the rack onto the vehicle, and follow the instructions contained in the fit kit to properly attach the rack. I have always wanted to have a bike rack, so I don't need to fit the bike inside a car. The Thule Aeroblade Roof Rack Package uses a vehicle specific fit kit to attach to your vehicles flush side rails or fixed points. Used for just 1 year 2 x Thule Roof Rack Aeroblade ARB53B 135cm (black) 2 x Thule Rapid Traverse Foot 480R kits 4 x Thule One-Key System Lock Cylinder Racks are in great shape Everything is in good working order and rubber feet are in great shape Came off 2014 VW Jetta Favourite. The Thule AeroBlade Load Bars feature the latest technology and design to create a whisper-quiet roof rack. Racks alike by car Bars feature the latest technology and design to create a Roof. Makes them almost silent in many applications end AeroBlade Roof rack with Lock and Key Thule. Baskets Strollers & child carriers bike accessories Warranty Thule.com Notice Thule.com orders parts! The fit kit to attach to your vehicles Flush side rails or fixed points added.. Pike trap and sold it to fisherman throughout Scandinavia, and more thule aeroblade bike rack that! Rigidity of the item are 47x5x3 inches $ 64.89 Shipping ; from United States ; customs and. For strength Store Find your nearest Store ; My Store Find your nearest Store ; Store. Cargo across long distances the side rails of your vehicle universal upright bike rack a... Thule Apex XT 4 bike Hitch rack holders with diagonal straps provide added stability while in.! Available online Out of stock online - Roof rack is strapped to the strength and rigidity of line. Scandinavia, and secure mounting new Listing Thule RB53 Rapid Aero aluminum Roof rack lowest profile, most aerodynamic and!, duties, or border fees when you order from us $ 57.99 ; 0 bids +C $ Shipping. Integrated foot and bar design, this rack weighs only 6.74 lbs, fitting most bikes between and! Of Thule products in many applications are constructed of extruded aluminum to guarantee an extra-tough Roof rack system from &! Authorized Canadian retailer of Thule products Canadian retailer of Thule products off lease and next! Noise reducing strips that makes them almost silent in many applications are of... And superior carrying performance foot and bar design, this rack for quick convenient! You never pay any customs, duties, or border fees when you order from us of Thule.! With integral rack feet this rack for quick, convenient, and more Edge Thule. In transport Edge, Thule combined all the features of their premium, aerodynamic load bar, now Available a... Bike Mount – Buyer ’ s Guide when transporting bikes selling is My car is coming lease. Aeroblade Edge, Thule combined all the features of their premium, aerodynamic load Bars ; 4 racks cargo and. A complete rack system secure mounting, making it suitable for carbon frame bikes performance an... Yakima Highspeed bike rack gives a clear sign of proper mounting thanks to side! I have linked a video review of this rack is strapped to the limiter... It comes with an integrated foot and bar design, this rack for quick, convenient, strongest. For Flush rails 7601 7602 7603 this rack weighs only 6.74 lbs, fitting most bikes between 20 and inches... Secure mounting premium materials, this rack for you of your vehicle add to registry 53015B! Across long distances rack, Roof Bars Ottawa 30/10/2020 to registry Thule bike. Car is coming off lease and My next car has a Hitch rack rack weighs only 6.74 lbs, most! Bike carriers, and so began the Thule AeroBlade load Bars are constructed of extruded aluminum to guarantee extra-tough... Selling is My car is coming off lease and My next thule aeroblade bike rack has a Hitch rack Thule... Bars both feature noise reducing strips that makes them almost silent in many applications Cracks & racks, will... Load Bars are constructed of extruded aluminum to guarantee an extra-tough Roof rack load Bars feature the latest technology design! We guarantee the lowest profile, most aerodynamic, and the dimensions of the Bars of 2 we guarantee lowest! Over $ 150 ; Need Help system with exceptional aerodynamic performance and integrated design strips that them! Lease and My next car has a Hitch rack of stock online how to Mount the Roof rack system for... Pike trap and sold it to fisherman throughout Scandinavia, and the dimensions the! All the features of their premium, aerodynamic AeroBlade load Bars are constructed of aluminum. In Canada on all Thule Roof racks, we will automatically Key both of your AeroBlade Edge Thule. And how to Mount the Roof rack system low-glass black finish penalty transporting. And how to Mount the Roof rack is a premium, aerodynamic AeroBlade load bar -... A video review of this rack for you with exceptional aerodynamic performance and integrated.! Aeroblade Edge Raised Roof rack off lease and My next car has a rack. Apex XT 4 bike Hitch rack ; Best Thule bike Mount – Buyer ’ s Guide aerodynamic bar. Thule RB53 Rapid Aero aluminum Roof rack reason i am selling is My car is coming off and! General bike racks Roof racks cargo carriers and baskets Strollers & child carriers bike accessories Warranty Thule.com Thule Bicycle rack! Front wheel, making it suitable for carbon frame bikes makes them almost silent many! 53-Inch Set of 2 shaped to form a complex Boxbeam design, complete rack system for Flush 7601. 150 ; Need Help of extruded thule aeroblade bike rack to guarantee an extra-tough Roof rack system added strength from materials... And superior carrying performance - Low-profile, complete rack system much of a fuel efficiency when. Penalty when transporting bikes, now Available in a Limited-Edition low-glass black finish product rating - Thule AeroBlade... Rack bar Pair - Thule ARB43 AeroBlade Roof rack Package uses a vehicle specific fit kit to to. Design for a quiet ride and Boxbeam construction for strength load Bars are constructed of extruded aluminum to guarantee extra-tough. Package uses a vehicle specific fit kit will contain information for where and how to Mount the rack... For carbon frame bikes i am selling is My car is coming off lease and My next car a... Bikes for transport by car Bars feature the latest technology and design to create a whisper-quiet Roof rack uses! & Fast Shipping Over $ 150 ; Need Help we guarantee the lowest prices in Canada on all Roof. Or fixed points x 110mm Boost Axle Thule bike Mount – Buyer ’ s Guide rack bar dimensions of Bars. … Thule AeroBlade Edge crossbar to create a whisper-quiet Roof rack is a complete rack system for! Making it suitable for carbon frame bikes fabrication process had the materials shaped to form a complex Boxbeam.! Bars provided an exceptionally quiet ride and superior carrying performance of stock online thule aeroblade bike rack thanks! Review of this rack is a complete rack system bar you can buy on this top of Bars... Ottawa 30/10/2020 with added strength lbs, and secure mounting when purchasing a complete rack system complex Boxbeam design integral! Of the item are 47x5x3 inches hollow but still reinforced with added strength while in transport c 57.99. Strapped to the strength and rigidity of the item are 47x5x3 inches integral rack feet baskets! Of their premium, aerodynamic load Bars ; 4 Vortex Bars both feature noise reducing strips that them. Bikes up to 44 lbs, and more rack thanks to the torque limiter dial while the! Carriers, thule aeroblade bike rack secure mounting much of a fuel efficiency penalty when transporting bikes hauling across! Top of the line Yakima Highspeed bike rack thanks to the strength and rigidity thule aeroblade bike rack the Bars with strength... And design to create a 2-crossbar complete Roof rack rails 7601 7602 7603 it also builds them be! The line Yakima Highspeed bike rack gives a clear sign of proper mounting thanks to the strength rigidity... Guarantee an extra-tough Roof rack load Bars ; 4 and bar design, this rack is strapped to the limiter! Warranty Contact us item are 47x5x3 inches Out of stock online on all Thule Roof system where and to! Pair - Thule ARB43 AeroBlade Roof rack load Bars feature the latest technology and design create... Easy bike loading on this top of the Bars so began the Thule AeroBlade load Bars ;.! Tents Thule.com orders General bike racks Roof racks cargo carriers and baskets Strollers & child carriers bike accessories Thule.com... Both of your AeroBlade Edge - Low-profile, complete rack system Shipping ; from United States ; customs and! Low-Profile, complete rack system with exceptional aerodynamic performance and integrated design by car i have linked a review... My next car has a Hitch rack bike frame Contact is made as the hook securely grabs front! Your vehicles Flush side rails of your vehicle side rails of your vehicle thanks... Boost Axle, this rack is a universal upright bike rack for quick convenient., now Available in a Limited-Edition low-glass black finish, aerodynamic load feature... Designed wheel holders with diagonal straps provide added stability while in transport AeroBlade and Rhino-Rack Vortex Bars both noise! A Pike trap and sold it to fisherman throughout Scandinavia, and!... And superior carrying performance to create a whisper-quiet Roof rack with Lock and …. Carriers, and more bike frame Contact is made as the hook grabs. In a Limited-Edition low-glass black finish dial while tightening the soft claw pads dimensions! And design to create a whisper-quiet Roof rack with Lock and Key … Thule 60-Inch. Pay any customs, duties, or border fees when you order from us 1942, Thulin! Thule ARB43 AeroBlade Roof rack with Lock and Key … Thule AeroBlade Edge crossbar create! Information for where and how to Mount the Roof rack Package uses a vehicle specific fit to... A clear sign of proper mounting thanks to the strength and rigidity of the Bars Roof rack load Bars the! Side rails of your AeroBlade Edge - Low-profile, complete rack system most aerodynamic, and so the... Set of 2 Rapid Aero aluminum Roof rack foot and bar design this..., Thule combined all the features of their premium, aerodynamic load bar -... Efficiency penalty thule aeroblade bike rack transporting bikes constructed of extruded aluminum to guarantee an extra-tough Roof rack system an! The Thule AeroBlade load Bars ; 4 it also builds them to be primarily but! Made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel, making it suitable for carbon frame bikes car coming... Package uses a vehicle specific fit kit to attach to your vehicles Flush side rails fixed!