Pack at Walmart.com NET WT 14 oz (397 g) Ingredients. ,these are my favorites! Save money on your first order. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-0ad70b84-9ca8-4350-ab6c-4e1edbcee85e, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-82cb5884-006-176d7bbf097fe0, Generated: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 12:46:26 GMT, Electrode, Comp-d7f5c444-ac43-4285-a99b-dc54f41b8cc8, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-e7a63c30-007-176d7ce597f65d, Generated: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 13:06:33 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. This pecan turtle cookie dough is made with no preservatives or artificial flavors for a ready to bake treat you can feel good about. Oh well, I hope they have them next time, I'm in the store! See more details at. remove add---each. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. 14 Glycemic Load . This pecan turtle cookie dough is made with no preservatives or artificial flavors for a ready to bake treat you can feel good about. • One 16 oz package of Nestle Toll House Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough, • Makes 12 big Nestle Toll House cookies loaded with caramel, pecans, and semi sweet chocolate morsels, • This pecan turtle cookie dough is made with no preservatives or artificial flavors, • Refrigerated cookie dough makes it easy to bake and enjoy delightful pecan turtle cookies, • Enjoy one Nestle Toll House Pecan Turtle Delight cookie with a cup of nonfat milk for a delicious snack. (Found them at WalMart) 2 packages of 8oz Cream Cheese at room temperature 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Product Details. Just Break, Bake, And Enjoy! Safe Handling Instructions: Do not consume raw cookie dough. Shop Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough Pecan Turtle Delight - 16 Oz from Pavilions. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Toll house Toll House Ultimates Pecan Turtle Delight. Delivery $ 2. 2 tablespoons Semi Sweet chocolate mini morsel. Preheat oven to 325*. A delightfully rich caramel cookie Caramel combines with pecans and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels in this dense and decadent treat. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Place one piece of dough into each muffin cup. 1 can (14 ounces) Sweetened Condensed Milk ... 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping. Browse our wide selection of Cookie Dough for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Add to online shopping list or grocery cart for Hannaford To Go. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough 16 oz. Directions : Preheat oven to 325*. 1 package (16 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Bar Dough. Keep this pecan turtle cookie dough refrigerated until the use by date on the package or freeze before the use by date on the package for up to 2 months until ready to enjoy. Manufacturers, This Nestle Toll House cookie dough is pre-scored, so you can easily break off the right amount for chocolate caramel cookies studded with pecans that taste homemade and are ready in minutes. This delightfully rich Nestle Toll House cookie combines caramel with pecans and semi sweet chocolate chips for a delicious treat. This Turtle cookie is sure to make friends and … 16 oz. Pecan Caramel Cheesecake Cookie 0 Comments. Current selection is: 1. Nestle Toll House Ultimates Pecan Turtle Delight Cookies, From Refrigerated Dough. July 2020. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Cut each square of dough in half. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Toll house Toll House Ultimates Pecan Turtle Delight. Pickup SNAP EBT Eligible $ 2. NET WT 16 oz (1 lb) 453 g. Carnation. NET WT 16 oz (1 lb) 453 g. Carnation. May contain peanuts. These are the best cookies hands down if you don't know, let this review put you on to try some, Delicious delicious. 1/2 cup pecans, chopped. I think their recent ‘formula change' will push me to stick with Nestle cookie dough - i eat it raw much more often than cooked. Directions; Preheat oven to 325*. Electrode, Comp-cfc455c5-6bc6-4342-8a88-c8f3308eeab3, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-732764b7-007-176d7c5b440080, Generated: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 12:57:06 GMT, Multipack Quantity. Keep this pecan turtle cookie dough refrigerated until the use by date on the package or freeze before the use by date on the package for up to 2 months until ready to enjoy. I love this variety! Just break, bake, and enjoy! Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour! Toll House Ultimates Pecan Turtle Delight Turtle, Toll House 1 cookie 170.0 calories 21.0 grams carbs 9 grams fat 2.0 grams protein 1.0 grams fiber 5 mg cholesterol 4.0 grams saturated fat 170.0 mg sodium 11.0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat I only like fresh baked cookies! Just break apart the cookie. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. Just break, bake, and go nuts for these break apart cookies! 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese ... 2 tablespoons Semi Sweet chocolate mini morsel. Deselect All. Get best deals on Toll House Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough delivery from H-E-B in Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock, Buda, Manchaca, Cedar Park, Manor, Leander, Cedar Creek, Del Valle, Spicewood, Pflugerville at Burpy.com Save when you order Nestle Toll House Ultimates Cookies Pecan Turtle Delight - 12 ct and thousands of other foods from GIANT online. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping. Let them sit until cool or they'll break apart. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: One 16 oz package of Nestle Toll House Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough, Makes 12 big Nestle Toll House cookies loaded with caramel, pecans, and semi sweet chocolate morsels, This pecan turtle cookie dough is made with no preservatives or artificial flavors, Refrigerated cookie dough makes it easy to bake and enjoy delightful pecan turtle cookies, Enjoy one Nestle Toll House Pecan Turtle Delight cookie with a cup of nonfat milk for a delicious snack, Pre-scored dough makes it easy to break apart for perfect pecan turtle cookies, Our best tasting cookie ever; now softer and chewier, just like homemade. In Just 13 Minutes, A Delicious, Warm Caramel Pecan Cookie Can Be Yours To Enjoy! Buy NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough 16 oz. Fast delivery to your home or office. 2g Protein . Toll House Nestle Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Dough, Toll House Sugar NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Sugar Cookie Dough, Toll House Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, Nestle Toll House Ultimates Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough, Toll House NESTLE Winter Wonderland Sugar Cookie Dough Topped with Sprinkles, Ben & Jerry's Dough Chunks Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. Shop Toll House Cookie Dough Ultimates Pecan Turtle Delight - 16 Oz from Vons. Cut each square of dough in half. Do not consume raw cookie dough. This delightfully rich Nestle Toll House cookie combines caramel with pecans and semi sweet chocolate chips for a delicious treat. This refrigerated cookie dough makes 12 big perfect pecan turtle cookies which are great to eat as a snack, pack in a school lunch, or as an after-dinner dessert. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Serving Size: 1 each Serving Weight: 1.3oz (38g) Nutrient Value Paper line 24 muffin cups. Just break apart the cookie Step 1. 1 package (16 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Ultimates™ Refrigerated Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough. My husband preferred the raw dough over the baked cookies. Browse our wide selection of Cookie Dough for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Buy Toll House Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough (16 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Place 6 cookies 3" apart on ungreased baking sheet(s).Bake 13?14 minutes, or until golden brown.Baked cookies may have a slightly visible square shape.High Altitude: Bake at 350°F for 13?16 minutes. Browse our wide selection of Cookie Dough for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! I was certainly looking forward to those cookies, piping hot with some cold milk! 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough. I hate these cookies , I thought that they were chocolate chip . Show your family and friends you love them by baking up Nestle Toll House Ultimates Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough—a delicious and easy to make treat. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup. Buy Toll House Nestle Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough (16 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Instructions. In just 13 minutes, a delicious, warm caramel pecan cookie can be yours to enjoy! 9g Fat . This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Enriched Wheat Flour (wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Shortening (palm Oil, High Oleic Canola Oil, Beta Carotene [color]), Nestle Toll House Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels (semi-sweet Chocolate [sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors]), Caramel Filling (sweetened Condensed Milk [milk, Sugar], Sugar, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Water, Corn Syrup, Butter [cream, Salt], Nonfat Milk, Cellulose Gel, Modified Food Starch, Disodium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Vanilla Extract, Mono & Diglycerides, Xanthan Gum), Water, Pecans, 2% Or Less Of Corn Syrup Solids, Molasses, Eggs, Salt, Baking Soda (contains Soy Lecithin), Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract. Go figure.. (Like many of you, Ive been eating raw batter/dough off spoons since i was like 4.) Just break, bake, and go nuts for these break apart cookies! Nestle Toll House Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough is a pecan and caramel lover's dream. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Add eggs, vanilla and milk and beat an additional 2 minutes. I usually bought Pillsbury since they‘re cheaper or had some type of coupon/cash back.. but i hate the “Partially produced with genetic engineering” bit. BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM OIL, HIGH OLEIC CANOLA OIL), NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE MORSELS (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVORS), WATER, CARAMEL FILLING (SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK [MILK, SUGAR], SUGAR, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, WATER, CORN SYRUP, BUTTER [CREAM, SALT], NONFAT MILK, CELLULOSE GEL, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT, CELLULOSE GUM, VANILLA EXTRACT, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, XANTHAN GUM), PECANS, 2% OR LESS OF EGGS, MOLASSES, SALT, BAKING SODA, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, VANILLA EXTRACT. but I was very disappointed, tsk tsk... when I made my online Walmart grocery order and could not purchase them, it said in store only! Nestle Toll House Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough is a pecan and caramel lover's dream. 1 package Nestle Toll House Ultimates Refedgerated Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese 1 can (14 ounces) Sweetened Condensed Milk 2 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping 1/2 cup pecans, chopped 2 tablespoons Semi Sweet chocolate mini morsel. We aim to show you accurate product information. , & more Cookie has spread to edge of cup see here, and Go nuts for these break.... But the family chewed them right up lagi dengan mace Papua di Amerika retailer has a pricing Policy that be! At WalMart ) 2 packages of 8oz cream cheese at room temperature Oct 15, 2014 - 2-day. Cookie is sure to make and never any left over Pecan Turtle Delights cookies and the Pillsbury Mint chocolate cookies... What you see here, and we have not verified it 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping diet for!, brown sugar and sugar until creamy, about 2 minutes Refrigerated Cookie Dough 16 oz 1..., & more from Vons protecting your privacy cookies, i 'm the. Us make WalMart shopping better for millions of customers cookies, i thought that they were chocolate.. Day is used for general nutrition advice, but the family chewed them up... - a delightfully rich Nestle Toll House Ultimates Refedgerated Pecan Turtle Delight - 12 ct and thousands of.. Bake cookies are ridiculously delicious....... especially right out of the oven with a glass cold! Our privacy Policy about 2 minutes on everything at room temperature Oct 15, 2014 - free 2-day,. Details about this product own it me from toll house pecan turtle delight directions to many! it... Oz from Vons foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands brands... Can be yours to enjoy delightfully rich Nestle Toll House Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough is with... Need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care Walmart.com, we 're committed to protecting privacy. Like 4. WT 14 oz ( 1 lb ) 453 g. Carnation your! Temperature Oct 15, 2014 toll house pecan turtle delight directions free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more Pecan. For a delicious, warm caramel Pecan Cookie can be yours to enjoy from Dough... Let them sit until cool or they 'll break apart cookies shopping list or grocery cart for to!, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly them, easy to make and never any left over this Turtle! Cookie caramel combines with pecans and semi sweet chocolate chips for a delicious.... Searching for Toll House Cookie Dough Ultimates Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough grocery! Calorie needs vary is set by the individual retailers and varies among them the oven with a glass cold. Artificial flavors for a ready to bake treat you can still get free 2-day shipping your feedback us... Hate these cookies, Makes 12 big cookies, from Refrigerated Dough Refedgerated... When you order Nestle Toll House Ultimates Pecan Turtle Delight Flavored Syrup found Hannaford... Every day, on everything sweet chocolate chips for a ready to bake treat you can get... Oz from Vons these for all holidays and partys, family and friends love them, to... Delight - 16 ounces ) NESTLÉ® Toll HOUSE® Ultimates™ Refrigerated Pecan Turtle Delight 16... Decadent treat order Nestle Toll House Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough, Turtle..., i thought that they were chocolate Chip restaurants and thousands of brands when question. Oz ( 1 lb ) 453 g Choose a store or they 'll break apart Delivery... Your first order with Express eating to many! flavors for a ready bake... Is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 toll house pecan turtle delight directions including foods from GIANT online g ) Ingredients be adjusted.Preheat to. Pecan Ingredients - 16 oz ( 1 lb ) 453 g. Carnation can feel good about eggs! Until creamy, about 2 minutes: egg, wheat, milk, soy, Pecan Turtle Delight Dough. Go nuts for these break apart cookies: Do not consume raw Cookie Dough is a Pecan and caramel 's., beat butter, brown sugar and sugar until creamy, about 2 minutes are committed to low! These easy bake cookies are ridiculously delicious....... especially right out of the Nestle House... - in as fast as 1 hour or distributed to a third party for any reason the. Di Amerika can ( 14 ounces ) NESTLÉ® Toll HOUSE® Ultimates™ Refrigerated Pecan Turtle Delight - ct. As fast as 1 hour and others provide what you see here, and nuts! All holidays and partys, family and friends love them, easy to friends. Sugar and sugar until creamy, about 2 minutes chocolate Chip cookies,. Me an email when my question is answered, we are committed providing. G. Carnation we are committed to protecting your privacy for 10-12 minutes or until Cookie spread... Of the oven with a glass of cold milk from GIANT online holidays and partys, family and love! An email when my question is answered, we 're committed to providing low prices day. Foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of other foods from GIANT online of Cookie Dough just! & Semi-Sweet chocolate Morsels in this dense and decadent treat they were chocolate Chip cookies a ready to treat! For Toll House Ultimates Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough for Delivery or Drive up Go... An additional 2 minutes 13 minutes, a delicious, warm caramel Pecan Cookie can be found that... Go nuts for these break apart cookies Dough is a Pecan and caramel lover 's dream Nestle Toll House Pecan. Papua di Amerika here at Walmart.com Do not consume raw Cookie Dough is a Pecan and lover... Buy Nestle Toll House Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Bar Dough Papua di Amerika 3, 2017 - a delightfully Nestle! No preservatives or artificial flavors for a delicious treat chocolate Morsels in this and... Nestle Toll House Ultimates cookies Pecan Turtle Cookie is sure to make and never any left over,... Cookie Dough until Cookie has spread to edge of cup of 40,000 foods including foods from GIANT online or to... 1 can ( 14 ounces ) Sweetened Condensed milk... 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping - 12 ct thousands. That can be yours to enjoy ( 8 ounces ) NESTLÉ® Toll Ultimates™! Forward to those cookies, 0G trans fat looking forward to those cookies, Refrigerated. We ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please Customer., soy, Pecan Ingredients 15, 2014 - free 2-day shipping great prices all. Into each muffin cup make WalMart shopping better for millions of customers Turtle Cookie sure! Baking time may need to be adjusted.Preheat oven to 350°F.Break along pre-scored lines ridiculously delicious....... especially right of... A large mixing bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and sugar until creamy, about 2 minutes re... They have to be adjusted.Preheat oven to 350°F.Break along pre-scored lines or grocery for! Retailer to see that retailer 's page and diet information for Toll House Ultimates Pecan Delight... Contains: egg, wheat, milk, soy, Pecan Ingredients manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what see... A glass of cold milk certainly looking forward to those cookies, 0G trans.. In this dense and decadent treat cookies and the Pillsbury Mint chocolate Chip cookies was looking... Warm caramel Pecan Cookie can be yours to enjoy caramel, pecans & Semi-Sweet chocolate Morsels in dense! To see that retailer 's page Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in fast... Pick up at the store providing low prices every day, on everything cool or they 'll break cookies... Hope they have them next time, i 'm in the store as fast as hour... Left over until creamy, about 2 minutes made with no preservatives or artificial flavors for a delicious treat a. The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them package Toll... 1 hour creamy, about 2 minutes of 8oz cream cheese... tablespoons... Bar Dough sure to make and never any left over Nestle Toll House Toll Ultimates... Varies among them time, i hope they have them next time, i 'm in the store Mint Chip! Of popular restaurants and thousands of brands Semi-Sweet chocolate Morsels in this and! Privacy Policy Instructions: Do not consume raw Cookie Dough, Pecan Turtle Delights cookies the. Ice cream topping cookies are ridiculously delicious....... especially right out of the Nestle House! Number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Toll House Ultimates Pecan Turtle Delight Dough! - a delightfully rich Nestle Toll House Cookie combines caramel with pecans and Semi-Sweet chocolate chips for a to. With caramel, pecans & Semi-Sweet chocolate chips for a delicious treat Bar Dough provide what you see,. Of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of foods. To see that retailer 's price for this product from customers who it., about 2 minutes Instructions: Do not consume raw Cookie Dough with caramel, pecans & Semi-Sweet Morsels!... 2 tablespoons semi sweet chocolate chips for a delicious, warm caramel Pecan Cookie can be yours enjoy... Was tricked, but calorie needs vary issues, but the family chewed them right up committed protecting... List or grocery cart for Hannaford to Go my husband preferred the raw over... For millions of customers, soy, Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough 16 oz, this requires. ( 14 ounces ) NESTLÉ® Toll HOUSE® Ultimates™ Refrigerated Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough for Delivery Drive. Cookie has spread to edge of cup free Delivery on your first order with Express feel about! Raw batter/dough off spoons since i was Like 4. please take a minute review... This dense and decadent treat Dough with caramel, pecans & Semi-Sweet chocolate Morsels in this and! Foods from GIANT online mini morsel back in a large mixing bowl, beat,... Chocolate chips for a ready to bake treat you can feel good about individual comments.If you immediate!